Justified by Faith Means Justified by Christ

john w

Hall of Fame
John the apostle says, "Try the spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1. John W. does not have the Holy Spirit.
=spammed to everyone, with whom he disagrees.

Prove that you have the Holy Spirit, and that truth is subjective, which you assert, on record.

Robert Pate

Banned
Why is murder, rape, theft, sodomy, adultery wrong, Pate?

Not a peep.

You are under the law and will be judged by the law.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

You are disobedient, You have not obeyed the Gospel. This is why you are so full of hate and contention.

john w

Hall of Fame

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

You are disobedient, You have not obeyed the Gospel. This is why you are so full of hate and contention.
2+ years, and not a peep.

Why is murder, rape, theft, sodomy, adultery,.... wrong, Pate?

Answer ,Pate.

You have not, will not, as it picks apart your satanic perverted argument,your on record argument that that the Lord Jesus did not come to die for our sins, but He came to eliminate, destroy, abolish, do away with, make void, His own holy, good, spiritual law, and thus, acts such as murder, rape,adultery, theft, .........................by such an argument, according to you, are not sins/transgressions, as there is no objective law, defining them as such.

Get off this site, wolfie.

john w

Hall of Fame

Notice the continued deceit, of this devil child, TOL, above, as he continues his satanic deletion of the word of God, above?

The entire passage:

1 Timothy KJV
9 knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate DELETES:

" for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, "

And notice why he does, besides being held captive by a demon? He leaves out the fact, that the law was "made......for sinners..........."

His own words, that I pointed out continually, that exhibits his self indictment, as these words label him as one who is under the law:

I am a sinner. All Christians are sinners.

Pate, on record, admits that he is "under the law and will be judged by the law," since he admits that he is a sinner, and that 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, which he corruptly cites only part of the verse, says that the law was made FOR SINNERS.

Need help getting out of that ditch, Pate?Father: Must I get into the filth of his ditch, and help him out?

And tell all of TOL, why you deleted words from the 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV passage. Go ahead, deceiver Pate. Tell us.

All of TOL knows why you did, habitual liar, hater/corrupter of the scriptures.

Robert Pate

Banned
Notice the continued deceit, of this devil child, TOL, above, as he continues his satanic deletion of the word of God, above?

The entire passage:

1 Timothy KJV
9 knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate DELETES:

" for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, "

And notice why he does, besides being held captive by a demon? He leaves out the fact, that the law was "made......for sinners..........."

His own words, that I pointed out continually, that exhibits his self indictment, as these words label him as one who is under the law:

Pate, on record, admits that he is "under the law and will be judged by the law," since he admits that he is a sinner, and that 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, which he corruptly cites only part of the verse, says that the law was made FOR SINNERS.

Need help getting out of that ditch, Pate?Father: Must I get into the filth of his ditch, and help him out?

And tell all of TOL, why you deleted words from the 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV passage. Go ahead, deceiver Pate. Tell us.

All of TOL knows why you did, habitual liar, hater/corrupter of the scriptures.

You have 0 understanding of spiritual things. The reason being is that you are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

You are so full of hate and contention that it is not possible to learn anything.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have 0 understanding of spiritual things. The reason being is that you are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

You are so full of hate and contention that it is not possible to learn anything.

=more spam, evasion, deceit, as I caught you in another lie, deceiver, and you are on record, as being under the law, by your own words.

Tell all of TOL, habitual liar, wolf, why you corrupted 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, by DELETING WORDS FROM THE PASSAGE?
WE know why, you demon infested, habitual liar-so that you can "cover your tracks," where you, by your own satanic argument, admit that you are under the law, as you say you are a sinner, and the entire 1 Timothy 1:( KJV passage teaches that the law was "made for sinners," of which you admit that you are.

What right do you have to DELETE WORDS from the book, wolf? Let me guess:your father, the devil, gave/gives you these orders.

Robert Pate

Banned
=more spam, evasion, deceit, as I caught you in another lie, deceiver, and you are on record, as being under the law, by your own words.

Tell all of TOL, habitual liar, wolf, why you corrupted 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, by DELETING WORDS FROM THE PASSAGE?
WE know why, you demon infested, habitual liar-so that you can "cover your tracks," where you, by your own satanic argument, admit that you are under the law, as you say you are a sinner, and the entire 1 Timothy 1:( KJV passage teaches that the law was "made for sinners," of which you admit that you are.

What right do you have to DELETE WORDS from the book, wolf? Let me guess:your father, the devil, gave/gives you these orders.

As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners and are under the law, Romans 7:13-25.

The good news of the Gospel is that Jesus in my name and on my behalf, fulfilled the law, Matthew 5:18 and abolished it, Ephesians 2:15 and then atoned for my sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Because of the doing and dying of Jesus as my substitute and representative, I can now stand in God's holy court as justified. Not sure about you and your nasty demonic spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners and are under the law, Romans 7:13-25.

The good news of the Gospel is that Jesus in my name and on my behalf, fulfilled the law, Matthew 5:18 and abolished it, Ephesians 2:15 and then atoned for my sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Because of the doing and dying of Jesus as my substitute and representative, I can now stand in God's holy court as justified. Not sure about you and your nasty demonic spirit.

More spam, evasion, rabbit trail, create a moving target, lies, moving the goal posts, from this perverter of the gospel of Christ, who, on record, asserts that he is under the law, that all Christians are under the law, and that the Lord Jesus Christ became righteous througgh the law, and that all Christians are imputed this-righteousness through the law..

I caught Pate in another lie, as he is on record, as being under the law, by his own words.

WE know why, you demon infested, habitual liar-so that you can "cover your tracks," where you, by your own satanic argument, admit that you are under the law, as you say you are a sinner, and the entire 1 Timothy 1 KJV passage teaches that the law was "made for sinners," of which you admit that you are.

Answer , Pate.

You won't, as I caught you in another lie, and all you have left, as is your MO on TOL is copy'npaste spam, word-for-word, you load up from your spam gun, and litter on this site, like spaghetti, on the wall.

Con artist.

What right do you have to DELETE WORDS from the book, such as 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, and all of the Old Testament, wolf?

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell all of TOL, habitual liar, wolf Pate, why you corrupted 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, by DELETING WORDS FROM THE PASSAGE?

Robert Pate

Banned
More spam, evasion, rabbit trail, create a moving target.

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post

WE know why, you demon infested, habitual liar-so that you can "cover your tracks," where you, by your own satanic argument, admit that you are under the law, as you say you are a sinner, and the entire 1 Timothy 1 KJV passage teaches that the law was "made for sinners," of which you admit that you are.

Answer , Pate.

You won't, as I caught you in another lie, and all you have left, as is your MO on TOL< is copy'npaste spam, word-for-word, you load up from your spam gun.

Con artist.

What right do you have to DELETE WORDS from the book, such as 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, and all of the Old Testament, wolf?

There are two aspects to being a Christian. The physical and the spiritual.

Physically, we are sinners, Romans 7:18-21. Spiritually, we are perfect and complete in Christ,
Colossians 2:10.

You don't seem to know how to separate the physical from the spiritual. This is why you are such a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
There are two aspects to being a Christian. The physical and the spiritual.

Physically, we are sinners, Romans 7:18-21. Spiritually, we are perfect and complete in Christ,
Colossians 2:10.

You don't seem to know how to separate the physical from the spiritual. This is why you are such a mess.

Made up, you habitual liar, like your "doing of Jesus," "Jesus is the new Adam....new Covenant."

You, by your own satanic argument, admit that you are under the law, as you say you are a sinner, and the entire 1 Timothy 1 KJV passage teaches that the law was "made for sinners," of which you admit that you are.

Answer , Pate.

You won't, as I caught you in another lie, and all you have left, as is your MO on TOL, is copy'npaste spam, word-for-word, you load up from your spam gun.

Con artist.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell all of TOL, habitual liar, wolf Pate, why you corrupted 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, by DELETING WORDS FROM THE PASSAGE?

Robert Pate

Banned

The scripture said enough. I am not a bibleist like you are. You have to have every I doted and every T crossed, because you are a Pharisee.

john w

Hall of Fame
The scripture said enough. I am not a bibleist like you are. You have to have every I doted and every T crossed, because you are a Pharisee.

Answer the question, deceiver:What right do you have to delete words from the book?

john w

Hall of Fame
Catch that devilish answer, TOL? Know you don't, you wicked liar, as I gave you chapter, verse from the book, prohibiting this satanic deceit. Get off this site, as we smell your sulfur.

Robert Pate

Banned
WOW... just WOW.

You and John W. are Gospel illiterate. You have no idea of what the Gospel is about, either that or you don't believe the Gospel, which would mean that you are unsaved. Neither one of you believe that Jesus lived for you, which means that there is a void in your doctrine. All that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and our justification. Who do you think Jesus lived a perfect life for, do you think it was for himself? To reject the life of Christ for the believer is to reject Christ. You only have half of the Gospel and is probably why you are void of the Holy Spirit.