Judgment without the End:

Letsargue

I think Paul,David loathes women.

I Don't Hate Women. I Mind Women much the Same as Christ!!

(( Titus 2:2-4 KJV ))-- 2- "That the Aged MEN be Sober, Grave, Temperate, Sound in Faith, in Charity, in Patience.
3- The Aged WOMEN Likewise, that they be IN Behaviour as Becometh Holiness, NOT false Accusers, not Given to much Wine, ((( ""Teachers of Good Things"" )));
4- That They MAY (( ""T-E-A-C-H"" The "YOUNG W-O-M-E-N"" to be Sober, to Love Their "Husbands", to Love Their Children" ))!!! --//----- ((( That IS About ALL The Woman Is Allowed TO TEACH )))!!! - ((( N-O-T The Church A-N-D MAN )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

Letsargue

I think Paul,David loathes women.

(( N-O ))!!! - IT'S GOD Who Doesn't Like Women!!!!! - All You Have to do IS Read IT in GOD'S Wording!!!!

(( Genesis 3:1-6 KJV )) -- 1- "Now the Serpent was more Subtil than any Beast of the Field which The LORD GOD had MADE. And H-E Said UNTO The "W-O-M-A-N", YEA, hath God Said, (( Y-E shall NOT EAT of Every TREE of the Garden ))?
2- ( And the W-O-M-A-N Said unto the SERPENT ), ( W-E May EAT of the Fruit of the Trees of the GARDEN ):
3- ( But of the Fruit of the TREE which IS in the Midst of the GARDEN, God Hath Said, YE Shall NOT Eat Of IT, ) (( Neither shall ye TOUCH IT,)) ((( Lest YE D-I-E" ))).
4- And the ((( Serpent Said unto The W-O-M-A-N ))), ((( Y-E Shall N-O-T Surely DIE: )))
5- ((( For God Doth KNOW that IN the DAY YE Eat Thereof, Then Your Eyes Shall BE Opened, and YE Shall BE As GODS, Knowing GOOD a-n-d EVIL ))).
6- And when the W-O-M-A-N Saw that the TREE was GOOD For ""F-O-O-D"", a-n-d That IT was "Pleasant to the eyes", a-n-d A TREE TO BE DESIRED to Make O-n-e W-I-S-E, "S-H-E" TOOK of The Fruit Thereof, (( a-n-d DID EAT )), and Gave Also Unto H-E-R Husband With H-E-R; AND DE DID E-A-T". --//----
(( Genesis 3:13-17 KJV )) -- 13- "And the LORD God said unto the "W-o-m-a-n", "What is this that THOU Hast DONE? And the W-o-m-a-n SAID, "The serpent Beguiled ME, a-n-d I DID E-A-T.
14- And the LORD God Said unto the ( SERPENT ), "Because Thou hast Done THIS, Thou ART CURSED Above ALL Cattle, and above Every Beast OF the FIELD; Upon T-H-Y Belly Shalt THOU G-O, a-n-d Dust Shalt T-h-o-u EAT ALL The DAYS OF THY LIFE:
15- And ""I"" WILL Put Enmity BETWEEN THEE AND THE W-O-M-A-N, a-n-d Between THY SEED AND "H-E-R" SEED; it Shall Bruise thy Head, and Thou Shalt Bruise HIS HEEL.
16- Unto the "W-O-M-A-N HE Said, I WILL ""Greatly Multiply THY S-O-R-R-O-W-S and thy Conception""; IN Sorrow THOU Shalt Bring Forth "Children""; A-N-D T-H-Y -- D-E-S-I-R-E Shall BE TO Thy H-U-S-B-A-N-D, a-n-d "H-E" Shall R-u-l-e -- O-v-e-r -- T-H-E-E.
17- A-n-d unto ADAM H-E Said, "Because Thou Hast Hearkened UNTO THE VOICE OF THY ( "W-I-F-E" ), and hast Eaten of the TREE, of which I Commanded Thee, "saying, Thou Shalt NOT EAT OF IT: "Cursed IS The Ground for THY SAKE; IN S-o-r-r-o-w Shalt Thou EAT OF IT ALL The Days OF Thy L-I-F-E". --//----

IT Was The ""W-O-M-A-N"" NOT THE M-A-N (("That Caused"")) ""A-L-L"" The Problems of the WORLD. - G-O-D -- SAID SO!!!!!!
(( READ The BOOK!!! )) -- ((( God said that THE DAY She Ate of the TREE of LIFE, SHE Would D-I-E ))). The SAME TO ADAM!!!! -- ((((( WHY DID THEY NOT D-I-E )))))???? - Did GOD ""L--I--E""??

They Both Did Not DIE L-i-k-e -- G-O-D SAID!!!!! -- ((((( ""W-H-Y"" )))))???????
None Of YOU Have ANY IDEA Why They Did Not DIE LIKE G-O-D SAID!!!!
((((( I DO ))))), And ""None of You"" Will Believe G-O-D!!!!!
ADAM LIVED (( 930 Years )) A-f-t-e-r He SPENT (( 1.000 Years of Life )), TO THE DAY!! )) 70 Years IN THE Garden Of EDEN!!!!!! - Adam Died On His ""1,000th Birth DAY""!!!!!!!

NOW Geniuses; PROVE ME Wrong H-E-R-E!!!!! - You Will never Even Try, Because None of YOU Know Anything OF G-O-D / CHRIST!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

Last edited:

Letsargue

Judgment without the End: -- ( Written – May 11, 2007 ).

Luke 13:2-8 KJV – And Jesus answering said unto them, “Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things”? 3- I tell you “Nay; but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH”. 4- Or, those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwell in Jerusalem? 5- I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.

( REMEMBER THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE ).
( And remember Nineveh ).

Hosea 4:6 KJV - “My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge: Because thou hast REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE”. -----
Matt. 12:18 KJV – “But if I cast out DEVILS by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you”. -----

Jeremiah 18:7-12 KJV - 7 “At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 8- If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 9- And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10- If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 11- Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. 12- And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart”. ------//-- AD70; - That doesn’t mean anything now does it??

Don’t deceive yourselves, This Nation is not in the Heart of Christ, nor is Christ in the Heart of this Nation. Therefore; shall not Christ visit such a Nation as this? Shall not Christ bring Judgment on such a nation as this? Can there be more of a hypocrite Nation than the U.S.??
Moreover; are there any people or Nation free from the Judgment of Christ today without bringing a total end???? – “I shall not make a total end.” saith GOD.

Paul—051107

I Did this Thread Over ""N-I-N-E Years"" AGO, -
A-N-D You-All STILL Don't - A-N-D Can't Give A Cursed Thought of You-all's Stupid and Foolish M-I-N-D-S OF WHAT GOD S-A-Y-S!!!!! - You ALL Just Make Up Your Own Nonsense ALL The TIME About What the "TRUTH / CHRIST" ((""I-S""))!!!!!!!

Jesus / Christ IS Nothing But the ""TRUTH"", ""The Word of GOD"" Written In the ""BOOK OF G-O-D // T-H-E Christian MIND"", N-O-T You-ll's Stupid and Phony CARNAL B-O-O-K, But the B-O-O-K OF L-I-F-E; Christ IS The L-I-F-E -((( "THE B-O-O-K OF L-I-F-E" )))!!!!!!

You ""Nothings"" have Nothing But LAWS Of GOD; W-H-E-N NOW There IS NO Such Thing AS LAWS Of GOD IN This Present TIME!!!!!!

M-A-N OOHHHH M-A-N!! - I AM R-e-a-l-l-y Going To ENJOY Watching You All Open Your BLIND Eyes FOR THE F-I-R-S-T -- T-I-M-E IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

""M---A---N"" -- How Do All You Blind Know-It-A-L-L-S Believe ALL The Garbage That You All BELIEVE???? - You Blind Bunch of Teachers of Everything BUT GOD // CHRIST!!?????? -- There IS Nothing BUT False Christs and False Gods;; - and ""J-E-S-U-S""???? - None of You Phony What-Ever You ARE, has the Slightest Idea WHO O-R -- W-H-A-T """J-E-S-U-S -- I-S"""!!!!!! -- B-L-I-N-D?????? - As Blind AS SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

There IS NO More Communicating With You People THAN With the DEVIL; - The S-A-M-E!!!!!!! -- SO Now Make Up Some of Your OWN Foolish Nonsense to Support Yourselves!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072416

Letsargue

Judgment without the End: -- ( Written – May 11, 2007 ).

Luke 13:2-8 KJV – And Jesus answering said unto them, “Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things”? 3- I tell you “Nay; but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH”. 4- Or, those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwell in Jerusalem? 5- I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.

( REMEMBER THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE ).
( And remember Nineveh ).

Hosea 4:6 KJV - “My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge: Because thou hast REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE”. -----
Matt. 12:18 KJV – “But if I cast out DEVILS by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you”. -----

Jeremiah 18:7-12 KJV - 7 “At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 8- If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 9- And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10- If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 11- Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. 12- And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart”. ------//-- AD70; - That doesn’t mean anything now does it??

Don’t deceive yourselves, This Nation is not in the Heart of Christ, nor is Christ in the Heart of this Nation. Therefore; shall not Christ visit such a Nation as this? Shall not Christ bring Judgment on such a nation as this? Can there be more of a hypocrite Nation than the U.S.??
Moreover; are there any people or Nation free from the Judgment of Christ today without bringing a total end???? – “I shall not make a total end.” saith GOD.

Paul—051107

NOW - What DID G-O-D -- S--A--Y?????????? -- Nothing That Any of You Phony What-ever You Call Yourselves Say HE SAID!!!! - Read the ""Word of GOD"" / G-O-D // ""C-H-R-I-S-T"", A-N-D TEACH T-H-A-T, and Nothing Else Added to IT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081816

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
NOW - What DID G-O-D -- S--A--Y?????????? -- Nothing That Any of You Phony What-ever You Call Yourselves Say HE SAID!!!! - Read the ""Word of GOD"" / G-O-D // ""C-H-R-I-S-T"", A-N-D TEACH T-H-A-T, and Nothing Else Added to IT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081816
Matthew 7:15 KJV -