Judgment without the End:

Letsargue

Judgment without the End: -- ( Written – May 11, 2007 ).

Luke 13:2-8 KJV – And Jesus answering said unto them, “Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things”? 3- I tell you “Nay; but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH”. 4- Or, those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwell in Jerusalem? 5- I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.

( REMEMBER THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE ).
( And remember Nineveh ).

Hosea 4:6 KJV - “My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge: Because thou hast REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE”. -----
Matt. 12:18 KJV – “But if I cast out DEVILS by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you”. -----

Jeremiah 18:7-12 KJV - 7 “At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 8- If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 9- And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10- If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 11- Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. 12- And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart”. ------//-- AD70; - That doesn’t mean anything now does it??

Don’t deceive yourselves, This Nation is not in the Heart of Christ, nor is Christ in the Heart of this Nation. Therefore; shall not Christ visit such a Nation as this? Shall not Christ bring Judgment on such a nation as this? Can there be more of a hypocrite Nation than the U.S.??
Moreover; are there any people or Nation free from the Judgment of Christ today without bringing a total end???? – “I shall not make a total end.” saith GOD.

Paul—051107

Letsargue

Most of you have God ending all things in the carnal, and look for the ( sign ) of Jesus’ coming, when that’s not at all God’s intention. However, God did end the earth in the Spiritual sense, in that He put it out from Himself, or to say that God withdrew from it. --- Luke 13:34-35 KJV -----//-- At that time Christ did it this way: >> Isaiah 34:4 KJV ---&--- Revelation 6:14 KJV -----//--- The “Rolling Together as a Scroll”, is the rolling the Scroll of the “Old Law”, ending the Old, -- bringing in the New; - the New Creation, or the New Law of Faith --- Hebrews 8:13 KJV -----//-- Either God intended to end all things in the carnal sense, or God ended the sinful things that crucified Jesus, the Life of God only, in the carnal sense, which was a Parable of all things. That took place in AD70. - Now there is nothing but your world already ended by Law, and the Church joined, or married to the Head which is God. – The carnal is still there where you carnal minded folk are. The Church / Christ’s Body, or Kingdom, is Sanctified from you and your ( World ) / ( Ages ),. - The New world of Truth; is without End, or different ages. It is said in this manner:>> --- Ephesians 3:21 KJV -------///--- All of that did not remove the Laws of Righteousness, or the Ten Commandments that rule over all things including you and your world of unrighteousness for all ages, that you and your world disregard as nothing and nonexistent, calling me the “Fool”!!

The Laws of God; - the Ten Commandments, still rule as Christ, - and the violation of ( “Them” ), or any one of them brings the carnal law of “Cause and Effect” that is also the Law in your world, which now is the Judgment that is coming upon your affected World!! - In my world this is the affect: >> ---- Galatians 5:18-23 KJV – “If ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19- Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20- Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21- Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God. 22- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23- Meekness, temperance: (( Against such there is no law )). ---

You all look for a sign as did the fools, but there are no signs, and you all know that, but that doesn’t stop you-all from looking for every sign imaginable as did the fools, and you know that also. ( Your world ) is under Judgment for it ( Now ). – Open your eyes and deny it!!

Paul – 091512

Letsargue

Also; - Earthquakes, Attacks, ------and (( Marshal Law ))!!

I believe what I believe, and I’ve said where I get My Faith!! - It is not where you get your faith!!

Paul – 101212

Letsargue

Also; - Earthquakes, Attacks, ------and (( Marshal Law ))!!

I believe what I believe, and I’ve said where I get My Faith!! - It is not where you get your faith!!

Paul – 101212

Carnal stuff is paid for by carnal stuff, and Spiritual stuff is paid for by Spiritual stuff.
You can take that, or spit on it, I couldn’t care less; - and I’m LOOKING forward to seeing you all pay for Both your Stuffs!!!

We both know who you are, and we both know “What” you’re going to Do when you see a ( “Public Crucifixion” ) by the supporters of your Government!!! – A Crucifixion of one of your Well Known Preachers!! --- What shall you cowards Do Then???? – You all will go to the Doctor, or Hospital, and take ALL Those over the counter drugs, and Prescription drugs for nearly No Reason, or just to save your Puny Carnal Life!! – If you Fear foolishness like that, and not God, just what are you phony ~christians going to do when you are Really Threatened By Your own Government you Fools Voted For????

Boy!! – I’m going to LOVE IT!!!!!

Paul – 092213

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Carnal stuff is paid for by carnal stuff, and Spiritual stuff is paid for by Spiritual stuff.
You can take that, or spit on it, I couldn’t care less; - and I’m LOOKING forward to seeing you all pay for Both your Stuffs!!!

We both know who you are, and we both know “What” you’re going to Do when you see a ( “Public Crucifixion” ) by the supporters of your Government!!! – A Crucifixion of one of your Well Known Preachers!! --- What shall you cowards Do Then???? – You all will go to the Doctor, or Hospital, and take ALL Those over the counter drugs, and Prescription drugs for nearly No Reason, or just to save your Puny Carnal Life!! – If you Fear foolishness like that, and not God, just what are you phony ~christians going to do when you are Really Threatened By Your own Government you Fools Voted For????

Boy!! – I’m going to LOVE IT!!!!!

Paul – 092213
Then why do you even bother to come around here to TOL.

Letsargue

Then why do you even bother to come around here to TOL.

To watch YOU Heard of Blind Wild Donkeys scatter from a Baby Lion!!!

GENIUS????; -- Do you have any idea what I just said??? --- ((( NOOOOO!!!! )))

Read my Thread here that I wrote over SIX Years ago, before you Donkeys voted your Anti-Christ IN, and Still scoff at it like the Fools you are!!!!

Paul – 121213

Letsargue

Luke 13:2-8 KJV – And Jesus answering said unto them, “Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things”? 3- I tell you “Nay; but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH”. 4- Or, those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwell in Jerusalem? 5- I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.

Hosea 4:6 KJV - “My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge: Because thou hast REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE”. -----
Matt. 12:18 KJV – “But if I cast out DEVILS by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you”. -----

Jeremiah 18:7-12 KJV - 7 “At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 8- If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 9- And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10- If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 11- Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. 12- And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart”. ------//-- AD70; - That doesn’t mean anything now does it??

Don’t deceive yourselves, This Nation is not in the Heart of Christ, nor is Christ in the Heart of this Nation. Therefore; shall not Christ visit such a Nation as this? Shall not Christ bring Judgment on such a nation as this? Can there be more of a hypocrite Nation than the U.S.??
Moreover; are there any people or Nation free from the Judgment of Christ today without bringing a total end???? – “I shall not make a total end.” saith GOD.

Paul—051107

The Time IS Come, - the Time IS Come!!! --- What do you - Obama supporters Praise Now??

OOHH By the Way, -- There is No One BUT – “Obama” Supporters in your Foolish Country!! – ((( YOU ALL ))) Voted as “A NATION”, and gave your ~lord - Obama his Power!!! -- CHEERS to you all, and ALL His Laws he has placed Over you all – (( NOW ))!!!

Paul – 053014

Letsargue

Paul—051107

WELL!! - You A-L-L can just Look-over this as USUAL!!!

Your World has Really become ((( MORE LOVING!!!!! ))) in the past two weeks!! -- Praise Your ~god!!

OOOHHH - I wish I could be a part of this!!! --- (( JUST OBSERVING ))!!! ---- ((( Deuteronomy 18:14-15 KJV ))) --- 14- " (( For these nations, which Thou shalt possess )), hearkened unto "Observers" of times, and unto diviners: ((( But as for Thee ))), ((( the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do ))). 15- (((( The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee )))), of thy brethren, like unto me; unto ((( Him ye shall hearken )))". --//-----

Just forget all this as usual!!!

Paul, David -- 072414

Letsargue

WELL!! - You A-L-L can just Look-over this as USUAL!!!

Your World has Really become ((( MORE LOVING!!!!! ))) in the past two weeks!! -- Praise Your ~god!!

OOOHHH - I wish I could be a part of this!!! --- (( JUST OBSERVING ))!!! ---- ((( Deuteronomy 18:14-15 KJV ))) --- 14- " (( For these nations, which Thou shalt possess )), hearkened unto "Observers" of times, and unto diviners: ((( But as for Thee ))), ((( the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do ))). 15- (((( The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee )))), of thy brethren, like unto me; unto ((( Him ye shall hearken )))". --//-----

Just forget all this as usual!!!

Paul, David -- 072414

Fools have Now, have already given Your World and Country to the Fools who Don't Care ANYTHING About God , who "IS" The Truth of the Word of His!!

I'm JUST Observing from MY Memory of What "IS" , and I AM!!

Paul David -- 101014

Letsargue

Paul—051107

(((( "WATCH YOUR NEWS"!!! ))))

PAUL, DAVID -- 121814!!

Letsargue

Paul—051107

The POWER Of GOD Cannot Be overcome BY Any Foolish FALSE "christian"!!!! -- AND I CAN PROVE THAT ((((( "HERE"!!!!!! )))))!!! -- That IS Already DONE!!!!!!!!! -- Just LOOK AT ( "ALL" ) Your foolish Garbage that does - and says NOTHING!!!!

None of You can TEACH ""Anything"" of the Truth of GOD // CHRIST that Can't Be Proven WRONG -- BY MEEEEEE!!!!!, BUT Who Cares!!!!!!!

((((( WATCH "YOUR" NEWS!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115[/QUOTE]

The LOST People's - "g-o-d of YOUR World" is a LIAR!!
Your ruler of your country is a LIAR!! -- He says your country is Doing BETTER!!! -- YES!! - It is doing better to all LIARS!!! ---- // f-o-r -- m-e.

(( I LOVE -- I-T ))!!!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-W-W-S-S-S!!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!
I Love the TRUTH // CHRIST // The Word of GOD!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 020816!!!!

Last edited:

Letsargue

The POWER Of GOD Cannot Be overcome BY Any Foolish FALSE "christian"!!!! -- AND I CAN PROVE THAT ((((( "HERE"!!!!!! )))))!!! -- That IS Already DONE!!!!!!!!! -- Just LOOK AT ( "ALL" ) Your foolish Garbage that does - and says NOTHING!!!!

None of You can TEACH ""Anything"" of the Truth of GOD // CHRIST that Can't Be Proven WRONG -- BY MEEEEEE!!!!!, BUT Who Cares!!!!!!!

((((( WATCH "YOUR" NEWS!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115

(( There's Not Much TIME Left )), or are you going to ( Wake Up ) IN your AGE in Hell where Christ has Already put it!! -- (( Revelation 20:14 KJV ))!!!!

((((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!!! )))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 042415!!!

Letsargue

Paul—051107

((( TOTTON LINNET ))!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets JUST see how this works Out!!

Find out how many times the ( Author ) of a "Thread" can be counted as a (( VISITOR )) to His Own Thread like you lied about mine on (( User CP ))!!!

How big a Lie must YOU Try to teach others about Me and My Thread?? - That is One Supper LIE!!!

However, you are "ONE" of the Sweet Hearts of TOL, Blaspheming others you don't like!! - Your KIND Always (( Gets By )) With everything Like That!! -- I Can't report you for breaking TOL Rules, because I would Likely Get Band for that AGAIN!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 050615!!!!

Letsargue

Jesus said preach GOOD news...all you preach is bad news...who's a false prophet then?

AGAIN You Lied; maybe without the Knowledge of Lying, but Lie it is!!!

God DID NOT Say, "Preach GOOD News"!! - That's the Catholic's stupid translation of the Word "GOOD"!!! - The Word "GOOD" is OF the Word "GOD" // God // Good !!! - (( Not like a Good Car or good Beans ))!!! ---- ((((( Matthew 19:17 KJV ))))) -- 17- "And He said unto him, (( Why callest thou me "GOOD" ))? (( there is NONE GOOD but One )), ((((( that is, """GOD""": )))))!!!!!!!!
Now Change what GOD Says AGAIN!!!! -- God said to Preach (( "GODLY" NEWS )); And ( "Godly News" ) IS Mostly Bad News to the (( FOOL ))!!!!
Read the Word and see "All" The "BAD NEWS" TO The Lost!!!! -- How Foolish can the Foolish Ig'norant so called Christians BE!!!!!

((((( Read Your News of "God"; - not your World /// AGE by Lying Marxists!!! )))))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 050715!!!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Paul called it the glad tidings....the angels said glad tidings of great joy, GOOD news for EVERY creature...all you preach is bad news, you're a false messenger.

Only 2 people have responded to your nonsense without end.....why not let it die naturally, instead of resurrecting it every other week.

Letsargue

Paul called it the glad tidings....the angels said glad tidings of great joy, GOOD news for EVERY creature...all you preach is bad news, you're a false messenger.

Only 2 people have responded to your nonsense without end.....why not let it die naturally, instead of resurrecting it every other week.

There's nothing anyone can use to Prove me Wrong, you just use anything, and call it Truth. GOD Just says what He says and Nothing ELSE IS Truth!!!!

AGAIN YOU LIED!!
It is Christ /// GOD who "Defines" ALL things And ALL People, Not You, or any one else, just Christ the Word of God // GOD!!! - ((((( Not YOU )))))!!!

(( 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV )) -- 16- "All Scripture (( is given )) by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for "reproof", for (( "Correction", for "Instruction" in righteousness )):
17- That the man of God may be perfect, (( throughly furnished )) unto all (( good )) works.
((( "Godly" Works ))), Not good works; ""GODLY""!!!! -- Or are you a Catholic!!! --- ((((( The Bible "CORRECTS" ITSELF - If you know Christ the Truth // The WORD of GOD!!!

Christ defines ALL people as to Who They ARE; - Read it: -- (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )) - 8- "But if ye be (( Without ""Chastisement"" ), whereof (( "ALL" are Partakers )), (( THEN are ye Bastards, and NOT Sons ))". --//------ God said that, NOT ME, AND Whosoever will Not ACCEPT Rebuke and Correction by the Word of God /// Christ /// GOD They Are "Defined" by Christ, That IS Their "Defin'ition"!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 050715!!

Letsargue

I Hope you ALL are Still Cursing and Laughing at what (( I SAID )) here about 8 years Ago!!! ----- C-O-N-T-I-N-U-E!!!!!!! --- ( There's "M-O-R-E" TO COME!!! )!!!!!!!!

((((( Watch and Read Y-O-U-R News ))))) that - "SAYS" what IS Going on in YOUR Ungodly Country!!! ---- AND you All Say that I Have not COME!!!!???? -- I LOVE IT!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081615

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I Hope you ALL are Still Cursing and Laughing at what (( I SAID )) here about 8 years Ago!!! ----- C-O-N-T-I-N-U-E!!!!!!! --- ( There's "M-O-R-E" TO COME!!! )!!!!!!!!

((((( Watch and Read Y-O-U-R News ))))) that - "SAYS" what IS Going on in YOUR Ungodly Country!!! ---- AND you All Say that I Have not COME!!!!???? -- I LOVE IT!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081615

Oh oh the "Crazy Guy" is back!