Judgment without the end - continues:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is nothing funny about any of this. -- It's only FUNNY to the MOST RADICAL, and most evil FOOLS ON EARTH.

Paul -- 072910

You have made another good post. Keep it up. Obama and Putin are in fact anointed leaders of God for men on earth, and they profane him and the offices they are appointed to.

Neither is in the Body of Christ, and will be punished more severe for their obscene action. They represent God himself, and they profane him.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
bunny-hugs-14130578.jpg

Where did you get that picture of Stripe holding Arthur Brain?

Letsargue

You have made another good post. Keep it up. Obama and Putin are in fact anointed leaders of God for men on earth, and they profane him and the offices they are appointed to.

Neither is in the Body of Christ, and will be punished more severe for their obscene action. They represent God himself, and they profane him.

After the vote yesterday to join Russia, -- BOY!! - One could Now ( "Almost" ) Say that Obama & Putin are Two -- "U-N-I-T-E-D" ( GAY / ~happy ) World Leaders. - ( Nations are referred to as -- ~Ladies~~~ ) -- The difference between them is just a show for the stupid people to support them~~"Obama" in all this take-over. --- Wait and See What happens Now!!!

Paul -- 031714

Letsargue

(( AND )) you All Are still loosing your country, Just like I said you were going to!!!
All it takes is for (( ONE )) / (( “ONE” )) Christian to ((( Pray for it to go the other way )))!! – ((( But there’s not one!! ))) – ( PRAY!! ) your way, and I continue to Desire my and God’s “WAY”!!

Still, - is the Weather to much for you to pray for??? – I like it!! – it’s costing your States and your ~government (( MUCH!!!, Very Much )) because of it, - and they’re ready to ( Bankrupt ) anyhow. HHAAAAHHHHH!!!! – SOO Pray to your ~god, and I’ll Just sit and ( Desire ) and Watch you and your foolish geniuses FALL!!!!!

Paul – 012214

WELL!!! -- It looks like "ALL" of You' alls PRAYERS are being Fulfilled by "YOUR" god of Your WORLD // A-G-E!!!
The LOST Can ONLY Pray TO (( "SATAN" )), not Christ!!! - And Your "god" "IS" Fulfilling ALL your Prayers to SAVE Your World From MY Christ and ME!! -- Any How; ALL My "DESIRES" ARE being Fulfilled ALSO!! -- WELL; you can't CARE; you all have your own god, whom you can't "KNOW", because you all are Not of or for MY CHRIST!!! ---- Prove IT???? --- (( Have you seen the N-E-W-S??? ))???

I - LOVE "IT"!!!!!

((((( Watch Your N-E-W-S!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082115!!

Letsargue

Acts 23:5 KJV – “Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people”.

2 Peter 2:10 KJV – “Them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities”.

Rush is having a F-I-T about how the Government is being taken away from the citizens. AAHHHH! – Jesus said, -- “If you love me KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS”! – Do you see any of that love being demonstrated by the spokesmen of some of you people and you people? –

“Thou shout not speak evil of the ruler of thy people? - Do Christians go around openly slamming the Government Leaders? – What about slamming the Lord’s Ambassadors? – Are they not the dignitaries of the Lord? ---- Do they not blaspheme whom ever they hate? – NO! - Not IF THEY LOVE the Lord! - The only people who are “accidentally” obeying the Lord out there now, are the Atheistic, Marxist, Liberals, and Evolutionary antichrists. ---- For three transgressions and for four more, ye have committed abomination against GOD.

I suppose some of you truly feel helpless against what Christ is bringing upon your country. --- Cheer up! – I told you that there was nothing any of you could about it! – There has to be a Christian first, somewhere who can pray for the Country. - There isn’t any, so hang on, it’s going to get real, real mean. – You’ve seen how a balloon pops when YOU put too much air in it; RIGHT? – This thing isn’t about AIR, but the blood of Jesus Christ.

You say to yourselves, “~~You’re not angry and jealous~~”. – However, CHRIST IS VERY ANGRY because of your hatred and jealousy, and false prophesies, and false doctrines.
Ephesians 5:6 KJV - & - Romans 1:18 KJV –

((((( Paul – 062510 )))))

READ ALL THE "Judgment without the end" - ""H-E-R-E""!!!!!!!!! They are O-L-D!!!!!!
And NOW - EVEN YOU'ALL Still think your Phony Belief, and "TALKING WORK" Here IS Doing JUST FINE!!!

Y-E-S!! -- I'M The ""IDIOT""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

""(( NO N-A-M-E!! ))"" -- 101816!!!!!

Letsargue

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],
You're such an optimist.
:

(( N-O-O!! ))!!! -- ((( JUST A "CHRISTIAN" ))); ""N-o-t-h-i-n-g"" ELSE. -- Not like You ALL, who never agree with GOD Or ANY Of Your own Phony "christian" Brothers!!!

(( "D-O-N-E" )) -- GONE!!
((((( There IS N-O-O Such Thing as "Communicating" HERE!! )))))!!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 101816

theophilus

(( N-O-O!! ))!!! -- ((( JUST A "CHRISTIAN" ))); ""N-o-t-h-i-n-g"" ELSE. -- Not like You ALL, who never agree with GOD Or ANY Of Your own Phony "christian" Brothers!!!

(( "D-O-N-E" )) -- GONE!!
((((( There IS N-O-O Such Thing as "Communicating" HERE!! )))))!!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 101816

So...

...are you just "gone" from the Back Alley or from the whole site?

And for how long (because you know you can't stay away from here)?

Just wondering.

:)

Letsargue

So...

...are you just "gone" from the Back Alley or from the whole site?

And for how long (because you know you can't stay away from here)?

Just wondering.

((( There IS ""N-O"" TRUE Religious Statements or Communications Here ON T-O-L; - Just Stupid ( "SELF-TALK" ) and Nothing ELSE. )))!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 102016

theophilus

((( There IS ""N-O"" TRUE Religious Statements or Communications Here ON T-O-L; - Just Stupid ( "SELF-TALK" ) and Nothing ELSE. )))!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 102016

You know, Paul,David, you say you're leaving but you never really leave. You will post in other forums or on your blog but you don't leave.

Maybe you should stop saying you're leaving because it makes you out to be a liar and that does nothing for your credibility as a witness.

Just saying.