Jewed

IMJerusha

It is difficult to be friends with Hebrews when you keep getting Jewed. :(

What I find unsettling is the way people use the word Jew in a derogatory manner and contrary to what Patrick posted, it's difficult not to see the negative context when used this way. The word in English means something "Yehudi," its Hebraic counterpart, does not mean. It's not the same as say, Samson and its Hebraic counterpart Shimshon.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, OK. They were branches cut off but from their own tree. I said that slightly wrong. But the meaning is the same. Thanks for pointing it out.
A root is mentioned, but for the teaching it is not spelled out what would be the significance, except that the root like the branches is natural or wild.

kayaker

"Anti-Semitism" is one of the most over used words in the world. No one is saying they hate Jews. I hate Judaism. I will say it. I hate all false religions, including Judaism. My prayer for followers of Judaism is that they be saved.

Indeed... Preaching to the choir, a "Semite" is an ancestrally undiluted descendant of Shem, son of Noah, other than with a Gentile (Genesis 9:27, 10:2, 3, 4, 5). Otherwise, mixed progeny do not carry the ancestral title of the father. The 'seed' of Abraham (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV) via his second wife Keturah (Genesis 25:1, 2), were "...the children of Keturah" according to Moses (Genesis 25:3, 4, 5), and were not "Abraham's children" (John 8:39 KJV).

Since Moses recorded said progeny of Abraham were the 'sons' of Keturah; then, her son Shuah was not a Hebrew. In fact, Moses said Judah's father-in-law Shuah, 'son' of Keturah, was a Canaanite (Genesis 38:1, 2). Likewise, Ezra said Judah's wife, daughter of Keturah's Canaanite son Shuah (Genesis 38:1, 2), was a "Canaanitess" (1Chronicles 2:3 KJV). Ezra went further to document neither Judah's Canaanite son Shelah (Genesis 38:5, 11, 26), nor "The sons of Shelah the son of Judah" (1Chronicles 4:21, 22, 23) were counted among Ezra's tribal roster of Judah in 1Chronicles 4:1 KJV.

All being said, for someone to suggest they are Hebrew and/or Semite worthy to declare ancestral title to the nation/state of Israel... I insist on birth records continuing beyond those four thousand years of infamous Hebrew OT 'who begat who'. If said records cannot be produced, well... didn't those Shelanite descendants of Judah's Canaanite son Shelah ask for Jesus' birth record (John 8:13 KJV)? For anyone to claim anti-Semite victimhood based on their alleged title... one has to prove they are Semite to begin with. Otherwise, impostor might be a better title (Revelation 2:9, 3:9).

kayaker

Daniel1611

Could be. But it is also one of the most common forms of bigotry in the world, and the word has its uses. A thread entitled "Jewed" is asking for it.

Do you hate the wrong brands of Christianity as well?

Jew is not a race, so I don't count it as bigotry. If one hates an idea, philosophy or religion, it's not equal to racism. I hate Judaism like I hate all false religions. I just hate Judaism more because one of it's foundations is the vile blasphemy of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hate false Christianity because it's false and unsaving. But I don't know any false Christians that would call Jesus the bastard son of whore, an idolater, a false prophet, etc...which Judaism does. I'm so tired of these white guys that run around saying it's racism to dislike their vile religion because they're Hebrew. Hebrews weren't white. Show your genealogy if you want to claim to be above criticism for some racist reason.. If the truth about Judaism offends Jews, then they should get a new religion. One isn't born a Jew. They choose to be a Jew and they could choose a new religion.

kayaker

Jew is not a race, so I don't count it as bigotry. If one hates an idea, philosophy or religion, it's not equal to racism. I hate Judaism like I hate all false religions. I just hate Judaism more because one of it's foundations is the vile blasphemy of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hate false Christianity because it's false and unsaving. But I don't know any false Christians that would call Jesus the bastard son of whore, an idolater, a false prophet, etc...which Judaism does. I'm so tired of these white guys that run around saying it's racism to dislike their vile religion because they're Hebrew. Hebrews weren't white. Show your genealogy if you want to claim to be above criticism for some racist reason.. If the truth about Judaism offends Jews, then they should get a new religion. One isn't born a Jew. They choose to be a Jew and they could choose a new religion.

Well Daniel... the majority of Christians believe Rahab the harlot was in the ancestry of Jesus. Note the distinction of Matthew 1:5, and the KJV rendering Matthew 1:5 KJV. I proffer RaChab and RaHab were two distinct females as different as Rachael and Rachel. RaChab was not RaHab the harlot. Do you subscribe to the notion RaHab the harlot was in the ancestry of Jesus? Those who subscribe to the notion RaHab the harlot was in the ancestry of Jesus do indeed suggest Jesus was the progeny of harlotry. Didn't Tamar play the harlot (Genesis 38:24 KJV), mother of Pharez, found in the lineage of Jesus (Matthew 1:3, Luke 3:31, 32, 33)? The instigators of the crucifixion proclaimed they were "not born of fornication" (John 8:41 KJV). How to you reconcile these issues?

kayaker

kayaker

Antisemites are quite skilled at cherry-picking verses out of the Hebrew Bible to shore up their hate.

Anti-Semites were those who instigated the crucifixion, chair. They would today, no small offense mind you. Impostors are quite skilled at jumping on a wrecked bus, and proclaiming a back injury while looking for an attorney. Sure it is a Hebrew Bible... there just aren't any ancestrally authentic Hebrews around, unless you've got some birth certificates.

If you want to read about hatred... check out your Talmud. Do you think Ham's hatred for Noah inspired Ham to have sex with Noah's wife, and then sodomize and castrate Noah? Doesn't sound like something a loving son would do. If you feel a little heat on this thread, wait until you get a load of this Matthew 13:36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43.

kayaker

kayaker

well, they do mix the blood of Christian children into their matzahs :idunno:

LOL! The notion of sacrificial cannibalism was familiar to those instigating Jesus' crucifixion, also (John 6:51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57). When Jesus ascended... kinda left 'em drooling, LOL!

A hearty welcome to TOL, resodko!

Straightshot

My comments

Briefly ......

Jesus is not finished with His national people of Israel for sure

He has a motive .... and a purpose

He is a "Jew" by His humanity .... still is [Revelation 5:5]

And He is coming to rescue a believing remnant part of modern Israel from Satan's beast in the human little horn of Daniel's visions who will be bent upon destroying them .... this will be displayed in the Middle East by his followers, the surrounding Muslims [Psalms 83; Jeremiah 30; 31:37; Ezekiel 38; Daniel 2:40-43; 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 9:26-27 [the other prince]; 11:36-45: 12:1-7; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24; Luke 21:20-36; 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 12:12; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

There are scads of prophetic scriptures that tell of this controversy and all of it will come to pass with 100% accuracy

Foretelling these things is the Lord's business and He will execute

Those who think that He is finished with Israel carry replacement theology and have been mislead to believe that the professing church of western persuasion is now "Israel"

The same have been taught to render the unfulfilled portion of the literal and related prophetic scriptures into metaphorical mush

The Lord is not a white anglo saxon cowboy

.... and the world is going to find this out [Ezekiel 39]

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The Lord is not a white anglo saxon cowboy

271595669493_1.jpg

heir

TOL Subscriber
My Lord and Savior, Jesus the Messiah, is a Jew. I don't understand this thread. The gospel is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes... to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16 NASB.
The gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but to all men.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

IMJerusha

Judaism is not the enemy nor is the God of Judaism false. If you wish to spew hatred and be a little Hitler, I suggest you not do it by Yeshua's name or on His heritage which IS shown in Scripture.

chair

Jews are not a race. I did not use the term "racism". Jews are not the practitioners of a "vile religion" either, as you pretend. They are an ethnic group. and hating Jews is a dangerous form of bigotry.

And contrary to your ideas, it is simply not true that one of " it's foundations is the vile blasphemy of our Lord Jesus Christ". Complete nonsense. For the most part, we simply ignore Jesus. He is of little importance to us- just as Mohammed is near meanigless to you.

IMJerusha

For the most part, we simply ignore Jesus. He is of little importance to us- just as Mohammed is near meanigless to you.

Huh! I guess that depends on the Jewish person just as it depends on the Christian as to whether Muhammad is meaningless.

Daniel1611

Judaism is not the enemy nor is the God of Judaism false. If you wish to spew hatred and be a little Hitler, I suggest you not do it by Yeshua's name or on His heritage which IS shown in Scripture.

Phillipians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ

1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

IMJerusha

Phillipians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ

1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

This does not dismiss the God of Israel as the One True God. Man's sin does not define God. BTW, anyone who hates denies the Son.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hailing hatred? Scripture to support that, please. :)
The Judaism we see today is nothing more than a system of bondage as Israel fell, diminished and by the close of Acts was cast away for a reason and for a season. I hope those who are tangled up in it or any other religious system will be saved.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!