Jesus SEPARATE from Jehovah; calls Jehovah "my God."

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I will finger point all false doctrine. Name a religion and I'll tell you what false doctrine they hang their hats.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Well, there are many organizations and are you going to finger point at all of them?

How about Baptists? how do you condemn them?

balut55

No. But it's my duty as a Christian to find truth. If someone tells me that Mormons have it going on I will tell them Joseph smith did meet an angel in the desert. But it was the Wrong kind of angel. You will call me a hater. But those church Christians are the ones that will call me a hater all the way to my date with the guillotine. The church-state system killed Jesus and it will again kill its followers. Trump goes to church but he is obviously one of Satan's minions.

balut55

You call teaching condemning. How can teaching the truth condemn someone.? Once saved always saved is false doctrine and so is the pretrib rapture. We are in the tribulations 18 months deep.

balut55

I'm am not condemning individuals. There will be many that see the truth and won't deny Jesus even Catholics.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No. But it's my duty as a Christian to find truth. If someone tells me that Mormons have it going on I will tell them Joseph smith did meet an angel in the desert. But it was the Wrong kind of angel. You will call me a hater. But those church Christians are the ones that will call me a hater all the way to my date with the guillotine. The church-state system killed Jesus and it will again kill its followers. Trump goes to church but he is obviously one of Satan's minions.

why do you have the need to find out who has wrong doctrine?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 48:16
Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.” And now the Lord GOD has sent me, and his Spirit.

Isaiah spells out the Trinity, the Jews simply deny Christ because he was not the warrior-king they demanded. They wanted another King David, sword and brow, to liberate them from the tyranny of other nations.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.” And now the Lord GOD has sent me, and his Spirit.

Isaiah spells out the Trinity, the Jews are simply Christ because he was not the warrior-king they demanded. They wanted another King David, sword and brow, to liberate them from the tyranny of other nations.

Says you. there is nothing trinity about these verses.

balut55

My mentor told me that in the Lutheran church Jesus never heard me as the pastor is in between me and Jesus. When I got out of the church I began to see truth as I was praying directly to Jesus. False doctrine hides the truth because you have to ignore scripture to fulfill the doctrinal requirements.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My mentor told me that in the Lutheran church Jesus never heard me as the pastor is in between me and Jesus. When I got out of the church I began to see truth as I was praying directly to Jesus. False doctrine hides the truth because you have to ignore scripture to fulfill the doctrinal requirements.

That's true, they want you to read the Bible according to their doctrine.

that's one of the reasons I don't attend the church.

balut55

God hates religion.

For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

At the top of the religious pyramid is religious pride not pride of following Jesus. Jesus gets lost in religion. But I think you could be playing the devils advocate here and already know the answer.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
following tradition is the way to keep their organization.

That's what the churchgoers expect.

The leaders have to please their congregation, otherwise they will lose their members.

beameup

So now you are telling me what I believe, or what I am supposed to believe according to the Watchtower? What arrogance! I said that Jesus died for my sins. Then you call me deceitful?
BTW, the Watchtower Society does teach that Jesus died because of the sins of Adam, and that is scripturally sound.[/I]

Deceitful semantics are the hallmark of Jehovah's Witness'.
Their doctrine is that Jesus died as a "ransom" for Adam.
They teach that the only "salvation" lies in becoming a Jehovah Witness.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Fact!!! Amen!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are right about Trump.

The spirit of anti-Christ will rest upon him and like Hitler will clean up the nation and do the bidding of the rich Jews. (not the humble ones)

Here is Trump after he is exposed--

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Isaiah spells out the Trinity, the Jews simply deny Christ because he was not the warrior-king they demanded. They wanted another King David, sword and brow, to liberate them from the tyranny of other nations.

They will get their warrior King.

Joel 3:2

: )

Status
Not open for further replies.