裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All things were created by God the Father, Malachi 2:10

Sorry, but that's not what it says.

It says "God created." Not "God the Father created."

Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously with one another By profaning the covenant of the fathers? - Malachi 2:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...0&version=NKJV

Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

You literally even quoted a verse that DOES NOT SAY "God the Father".

Care to try again?

Please quote the verse that says "GOD THE FATHER created."

God's Truth

Sorry, but that's not what it says.

It says "God created." Not "God the Father created."

Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously with one another By profaning the covenant of the fathers? - Malachi 2:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...0&version=NKJV

You literally even quoted a verse that DOES NOT SAY "God the Father".

Care to try again?

Please quote the verse that says "GOD THE FATHER created."

You have got to be kidding?

Only a father could create humans.

So when the scripture says one father---that is about the one and only God who created us.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Greetings again 7djengo7,Yes wisdom is a quality, and the purpose of the Book of Proverbs is to instruct us so that we may obtain wisdom:
Proverbs 1:1–6 (KJV): 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

I've lost count of how many times you've repeated your meaningless shtick, "wisdom is a quality"; yet, the total count of how many times you've tried to explain what (if anything) you imagine you mean by it adds up to ZERO.

When you say that the Wisdom spoken of in Proverbs 8 "is a quality", what (if anything) do you imagine you mean by saying such?

We, of course, find your word, "quality", nowhere in the Bible; much less do we, anywhere in the Bible, find your phrase, "wisdom is a quality". So, if you think you mean something by your extra-Biblical jargon, the onus is on you to explain yourself, since the Bible does not mean anything by your word, "quality", nor by your phrase, "wisdom is a quality".

Often, when people use the word, "quality", they use it in a context such that they say that something they call a "quality" is a "quality of" some thing. Are you, here, using the word "quality" in such a way? If so, then of what would you say the Wisdom spoken of in Proverbs 8 "is a quality"? Bear in mind that you have said:

Greetings again 7djengo7, Wisdom is depicted as a separate entity, a Wise Woman who was with YHWH when He created the earth.

Of course, there has been nothing but silence from you regarding the questions I asked you about that (What do you mean by "separate"?, and what by "entity"?). But now, you are on record as telling us that something you call "Wisdom" is
  1. "separate"
  2. an "entity"
  3. a "quality"
You are calling something BOTH a "quality" AND an "entity".

Our Lord Jesus Christ grew or increased in wisdom from a child:
Luke 2:52 (KJV): And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Kind regards
Trevor

"from a child"

Of course, this is your phrase, and not Luke's, so that, even if you imagine you mean something by it, nevertheless, it being not Luke's phrase, Luke means nothing by it; obviously we need not ask what Luke means by something he never said. And, of course, nowhere do we read that Jesus began "increasing in wisdom and stature".

Now, here are some things that are not being affirmed by Luke, in Luke 2:52:
  • that Jesus, Who is the Wisdom of God, was at some time unwise, or at least less wise than YHWH, and thereafter went from being unwise to being wise
  • that Jesus, Who is the Wisdom of God, was at some time not in favor with God and men (not man, as the KJV erroneously gives for ἀνθρώποις), and thereafter went from being not in favor with God and men to being in favor with God and men

God's Truth

Argument from repitition.

That is what you do too.
You repeat, but have not proved God is a plural word meaning there are three different and separate Persons making one God. That goes against the scriptures and the meaning of God who says He is one and NO ONE besides Him and doesn't ever say He is three different and separate Persons.

God is a singular word.

God says He is one.
And? So what?
No scripture anywhere says God is three different and separate persons.

One crowd of people is still a plurality, because it's more than one person.

People are more than one person, so it isn’t proof. Not only that, who says one crowd of people?

The one God is a plurality, because He is three persons.
The word ‘God’ is singular.

The word 'God' is singular as not having an 's' at the end of it.
Yes, the English translation of scripture uses the singular form of the word God.

Right and English translators aren’t saying Gods for a reason.

This does not change the FACT that the Hebrew uses the plural form of the word for God. And since HEBREW was the language the Old Testament was written in originally, it has priority for the intended meaning.
You can be sure that no Jew thought Elohim meant a plural God. It could very well mean God of many names, since God is said to be El Shaddai, and Yahweh.

Elohim could mean God of gods as a complete title in and of itself, instead of meaning plural persons. Elohim could also mean God of everything, and God of counsel and might.

Some translators do not say angels in the case of calling angels ‘elohim’, or calling judges ‘elohim’; they say God.

This does not change the FACT that God (the being, not the word "God") is a plurality, based on the FACT that the Hebrew uses not once or twice but literally THOUSANDS OF TIMES the plural form of Eloah when referring to God, "Elohim.”

"One" can mean a plurality. And in the case of the Shema Yisrael, "one" is used to describe the plurality of God, because it's describing a unity, not a singularity. The same with man and woman becoming "one flesh," two persons becoming a plurality of one.

You aren’t disproving anything I have said, for we can say glasses, scissors, pliers, underpants, pants, trousers, etc---all plural words for one---which would further prove my saying the Father and Jesus are one and the same.

No, GT, it's not, and saying it's the same is presenting a false dichotomy, because it assumes that either your position or my position is correct, and that there are no other position to consider, which is clearly false, as both you AND I could be wrong, though not likely.

I can prove Jesus is the same as God the Father.

What it DOES mean is that your claim, "God is singular," is false, because the Bible shows God to be a plurality from the first verse in the Bible.
The scriptures though, never ever claim God is three separate and different Persons, as the trinity doctrine says.
God being triune is a separate argument altogether, but in order to have the possibility of even making the argument, you have to be shown that God is not singular in nature, like Allah is, but plural in nature, such that He is multiple Persons as the one God.
No. I know God is three, but not the way you say.

7djengo7

The Father and Jesus have the same Spirit, so that means they are the same person.

I asked you what (if anything) you mean by your extra-Biblical phrase, "have the same Spirit", and instead of trying to answer my question, you simply repeat the very phrase I had asked you about, with no answer to my question about your phrase.

What (if anything) do you mean by your phrase, "have the same Spirit"?

That doesn't even make sense to call me a Unitarian.

I did not call you an "Unitarian". Rather, I called you an "unitarian". It makes sense to call you an unitarian, because that is what you are.

As for NWL, he doesn't believe Jesus is God, but I know Jesus is God.

Neglecting to believe that Jesus is God is not what constitutes one an unitarian. You, in your profession to believe that Jesus is God, are as much an unitarian as NWL, in his refusal to believe that Jesus is God, is an unitarian.

I don't know what TrevorL believes.

I just told you what TrevorL believes: like you, TrevorL is an unitarian. TrevorL, NWL, and you, are all in agreement in your belief that no more than one person is YHWH/YHWH is no more than one person. That is what constitutes the three of you as unitarians.

God says He is One.

What you, TrevorL, and NWL--being unitarians--mean when you say things like "God is One" is that no more than one person is YHWH, and that YHWH is no more than one person.

There is only one I Am, and it is the Father, and Jesus.

Yeah. But how is pointing that out supposed to help your position?

7djengo7

NO, they are NOT "one AND THE SAME". They are both God but they are different persons.

Amen! That is plain Bible truth. And here is a standard unitarian reaction to that Bible truth:

They would be different and separate GODS then.

Such reaction manifests GT (who professes to believe that Jesus is YHWH) as a fellow unitarian of NWL and TrevorL (both of whom deny that Jesus is YHWH).

They are all confederate in their extra-Biblical, anti-Biblical doctrine that no more than one person is YHWH/YHWH is no more than one person.

TrevorL

Greetings again 7djengo7,
I've lost count of how many times you've repeated your meaningless shtick, "wisdom is a quality"; yet, the total count of how many times you've tried to explain what (if anything) you imagine you mean by it adds up to ZERO.
When you say that the Wisdom spoken of in Proverbs 8 "is a quality", what (if anything) do you imagine you mean by saying such?
"from a child"
Of course, this is your phrase, and not Luke's, so that, even if you imagine you mean something by it, nevertheless, it being not Luke's phrase, Luke means nothing by it; obviously we need not ask what Luke means by something he never said. And, of course, nowhere do we read that Jesus began "increasing in wisdom and stature".
The wise will understand. Time to have a rest from your “discussion”.

Kind regards
Trevor

God's Truth

I asked you what (if anything) you mean by your extra-Biblical phrase, "have the same Spirit", and instead of trying to answer my question, you simply repeat the very phrase I had asked you about, with no answer to my question about your phrase.

What (if anything) do you mean by your phrase, "have the same Spirit"?
I gave you scripture that says there is only one Spirit.
Since there is only one Spirit---and since God is Spirit, and Jesus is the Spirit---that means they have the same Spirit.

I did not call you an "Unitarian". Rather, I called you an "unitarian". It makes sense to call you an unitarian, because that is what you are.
Neglecting to believe that Jesus is God is not what constitutes one an unitarian. You, in your profession to believe that Jesus is God, are as much an unitarian as NWL, in his refusal to believe that Jesus is God, is an unitarian.

You still don’t make sense, and, what does your labeling have to do with any defense for the truth?
What you, TrevorL, and NWL--being unitarians--mean when you say things like "God is One" is that no more than one person is YHWH, and that YHWH is no more than one person.

There are three, and the three are one and the same.
Stop trying to label me and debate scripture instead.
Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
There is only one I Am, and it is the Father, and Jesus.
Yeah. But how is pointing that out supposed to help your position?
It shows that the three are one and the same and not three separate and different Persons as you teach.

7djengo7

I gave you scripture that says there is only one Spirit.
Since there is only one Spirit---and since God is Spirit, and Jesus is the Spirit---that means they have the same Spirit.

Let's try this again (third time):

What (if anything) do you mean by your extra-Biblical phrase, "have the same Spirit"?

Why can you not answer this question?

You still don’t make sense, and, what does your labeling have to do with any defense for the truth?

Oh well. I have some patience, but definitely not enough patience as would be requisite to someone setting out to teach dogs and cats to speak English.

There are three, and the three are one and the same.

There are three whats? The three whats are one and the same what?

The three _____s are one and the same _____?

Just fill in the blanks with your answers, if you imagine you have any answers to this question.

Stop trying to label me and debate scripture instead.

Stop trying? I've already succeeded in labeling you--accurately, at that--by pointing out the fact that you are NWL's, and TrevorL's fellow unitarian.

It shows that the three are one and the same and not three separate and different Persons as you teach.

It shows that the three whats are one and the same what?

It shows that the three _____s are one and the same _____?

Just fill in the blanks with your answers, if you imagine you have any answers to this question.

God's Truth

Let's try this again (third time):

What (if anything) do you mean by your extra-Biblical phrase, "have the same Spirit"?

Why can you not answer this question?
Do you understand what it means to reason?

Oh well. I have some patience, but definitely not enough patience as would be requisite to someone setting out to teach dogs and cats to speak English.

My dogs are smart and know English.

There are three whats? The three whats are one and the same what?

The three _____s are one and the same _____?

Why don't you answer that? Answer it according to your beliefs.

Go ahead and try.

Stop trying? I've already succeeded in labeling you--accurately, at that--by pointing out the fact that you are NWL's, and TrevorL's fellow unitarian.

Who cares since it has nothing to do with the truth or defending it.

7djengo7

Do you understand what it means to reason?

Here, again, you're trying to divert attention from the question I've asked you at least three times, and from your failure to answer it:

Why can't you answer this question? Because you mean nothing by your phrase, "have the same Spirit".

My dogs are smart and know English.

Eh, you say that in seriousness? Then you're non compos mentis. Seek help, fruitcake.

Why don't you answer that?

OK. "[T]hat" being (I take it) the question I asked YOU: What (if anything) do YOU, GT, mean when you say, "There are three, and the three are one and the same"?
My answer to that question is that you, GT, do not mean anything by it; that you, GT, can't answer the question I asked you--that you, GT, can't fill in the blanks.

Answer it according to your beliefs.

OK. According to my belief, you mean absolutely nothing when you say, "There are three, and the three are one and the same". That is why you cannot fill in the blanks:

"There are three _____s, and the three _____s are one and the same _____."

Go ahead and try.

OK. According to my belief, you mean absolutely nothing when you say, "There are three, and the three are one and the same". That is why you cannot fill in the blanks:

So, then, why do you say "There are three, and the three are one and the same", when you mean absolutely nothing by it? Do you get a kick out of saying strings of words by which you mean absolutely nothing? Do you imagine that others should respect you for your penchant for speaking nonsense?

Who cares since it has nothing to do with the truth or defending it.

The truth that you are NWL's and TrevorL's fellow unitarian has, indeed, to do with the truth that you are just as much a Bible-despising heretic as they are.

God's Truth

Here, again, you're trying to divert attention from the question I've asked you at least three times, and from your failure to answer it:

Why can't you answer this question? Because you mean nothing by your phrase, "have the same Spirit".

Eh, you say that in seriousness? Then you're non compos mentis. Seek help, fruitcake.

OK. "[T]hat" being (I take it) the question I asked YOU: What (if anything) do YOU, GT, mean when you say, "There are three, and the three are one and the same"?
My answer to that question is that you, GT, do not mean anything by it; that you, GT, can't answer the question I asked you--that you, GT, can't fill in the blanks.

So, then, why do you say "There are three, and the three are one and the same", when you mean absolutely nothing by it? Do you get a kick out of saying strings of words by which you mean absolutely nothing? Do you imagine that others should respect you for your penchant for speaking nonsense?

The truth that you are NWL's and TrevorL's fellow unitarian has, indeed, to do with the truth that you are just as much a Bible-despising heretic as they are.

I discuss the Bible and not stupidity.

NWL

NWL said:
You are not stupid, you know your answer in no way answers my question, how does your answer, "No one is worshiped as God except God and Jesus Christ who is God" answer my question", answer my question, "as you stated ""We can only have glory through Jesus" are you now claiming and can you confirm it is possible for others to have God's glory?" ????

Answer the question, I'm not asking WHO is worshipped, I'm asking that since you said "We can only have glory through Jesus" are you now claiming and can you confirm it is possible for others to have God's glory?

My question is about others having God's glory, it has nothing to do with worship, deal with the question or admit you can't.
God's Truth said:
God doesn’t share His glory with anyone is about not making anyone up there with Him. Jesus is, of course, because Jesus is God.

You haven't answered my questions, your answer doesn't answer anything I've asked, how can someone claim to have the truth with the scriptures and yet can't even deal with the simplest of questions.

My question is about others having God's glory in relation to what you said, "We can only have glory through Jesus", are you now claiming by this statement and can you confirm it is possible for others to have God's glory?

If you disagree that's others share Gods glory then explain your statement "We can only have glory through Jesus", Jesus is stated as Giving his followers Gods glory, how is this possible if God does not share God's glory?

You said "God doesn’t share His glory with anyone is about not making anyone up there with Him", by this are you saying others can share God's glory but when scripture states "God doesn't share his glory" this is in reference about him not sharing his glory with people who are not in union with him?

NWL

That is too weird that you came up with that by anything I said.
By the way, I don’t see the scriptures calling the angels “Gods” and or “Elohim”.

There are scriptures that are a prophecy of Jesus. There are anti types of Jesus. For instance,all the names of the prophets are anti types of Jesus; Israel is God's first born an anti type; the Jordan is too, and the bronze snake, the rock in the desert, a lamb, circumcision, external washings, special days, sacrifices, all anti types of Jesus.

It goes without saying you haven't see the scriptures calling the angels “Gods” and or “Elohim” since if you had you would not have said what you said before. (Psalm 8:5) You made him a little lower than godlike ones, And you crowned him with glory and splendor.

(Psalm 8:5) "..You made him a little lower than the angels(me-elohim), And you crowned him with glory and splendor.."

My point again that originally made you use the type and anti-types argument "What's more we constantly see terms and even actions applied to God applied to others without it necessitating that God are those persons. Men and angels are called Gods/Elohim throughout the scriptures, a term that only should apply to God, men are called the anointed one, men are called saviors and king of kings, these terms that typically are only applied to God are applied to others with a different meaning. How is it you say that a title applied to Christ HAS to mean EXACTLY the same thing as when it is applied to Christ, you ignore the language of the bible. You can't make up a rule simply to justify your belief system, it is clear the bible applies titles of God to others in the bible, this is irrefutable."

I do not deny type and anti-types, I simply deny they are relevant in our discussion at present.

Are you going to deny that?

I tell you that the saved are given God’s Spirit to live in their heart, and how we are only given one Spirit, and that proves Jesus is God because the Father and Jesus live in us at the same time when we are given that ONE SPIRIT.

All you say in response is that God doesn’t really live in us when we are saved. What kind of answer is that you going against what God says?

When a person is saved, the Father and Jesus live in them.

How do you receive ONE Spirit, yet have TWO different persons or Spirits in you?

You can't get past that.

Because when it states that they live in us you take it to mean they literally live in us whereas I do not read it with such a caveman understanding, God, Jesus or his spirit do not literally live inside our bodies, such an idea is ludicrous. Jesus, God or his spirit is in us the sense of being with us. Paul often and used such language, you ignore this and read the bible too literally.

(Colossians 2:5) Though I am absent in body, I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ.
(1 Corinthians 5:3) Although absent in body, I am present in spirit.

Paul was not literally with anyone, he was with them in a figurative sense, likewise, Jesus and the Father are with and in us in a figurative sense.

NWL

I already proved you wrong with scripture.

Sovereign
Jesus has everything under his control.

What does sovereign in the Bible mean?

Sovereignty of God is the Christian teaching that God is the supreme authority and all things are under His control. ... Easton's Bible Dictionary defines God's Sovereignty as His "absolute right to do all things according to his own good pleasure."

Ephesians 1:22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,
1 Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Sovereign
See also these scriptures that say plainly Jesus is the sovereign Lord, and the ONLY King of king and Lord of lords:

Revelation 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will triumph over them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and He will be accompanied by His called and chosen and faithful ones."

1 Timothy 6:15 which God will bring about in His own time--He who is blessed and the only Sovereign One, the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Father

Acts 1:24 Then they prayed, "Lord, you know everyone's heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen

Revelation 2:23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

1 Kings 8:39 then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with everyone according to all they do, since you know their hearts (for you alone know every human heart),

Thanks for reshowing it as I asked. Now, notice your point "what does sovereign in the Bible mean?Sovereignty of God is the Christian teaching that God is the supreme authority and all things are under His control. ... Easton's Bible Dictionary defines God's Sovereignty as His "absolute right to do all things according to his own good pleasure", you evidence is that Jesus is sovereign because he is above all, first of all you do not provide a scripture that states Jesus is sovereign, rather you presume Jesus is sovereign by verses that speak of his authority, thus you must admit NOWHERE is Jesus ever given the title sovereign but you simply see the idea implied with scripture. Can you confirm that Jesus is never directly called the sovereign for us please?

Secondly, your point that Jesus is sovereign has already been rebutted by me, you ingorned my reasoning and ran from it, here it is again: You showed Ephesians in an attempt to show that Jesus is the sovereign rulers according to the Eastons Bibles definition of sovereign, notice how the bible disagrees with you friend "For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him." (1 Corinthians 15:27). It was the Father who subjected all things to Jesus, this though did not include the Father who is the ONLY person described as sovereign and remains as sovereign and above Jesus according to 1 Cor 15:27, your reasoning again is not consistent with scripture. If Jesus is above then why does it states "Next, the end, when he [Jesus] hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king untilGod has put all enemies under his feet..". Jesus hands everything back to his God and Father and rules as king "until God has put all enemies under his feet". Jesus is clearly NOT the sovereign, the Father is.

You state because all things were subjected to Jesus he is sovereign yet the bible states "But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him", the bible states "when he [Jesus] hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father.. For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet". Again Jesus is beneath the Father, the Father is sovereign.

So again, how is Jesus sovereign when the Father is the one who gave him all things and is still above him, with Jesus even handing things back to the Father? Your definition of Jesus as sovereign is not consistent with what the bible teaches, you're going to have to further explain your position.

Don't you study the scriptures I give?
Can’t you see where the scriptures say Lord (Jesus) KNOWS THEIR HEARTS?
Then read the scripture of God the Father ALONE KNOWS EVERY HUMAN HEART?
God ALONE knows every human heart---Jesus knows every human heart.
That is proof Jesus is God.

And do you not recall me showing you how the apostle Peter knew the heart and lies of Ananias and his wife (see Acts 5:1,4,5), does this prove that Peter was God? No, then Jesus knowing the heart of people does not necessarily prove he is God either.

No scripture states ONLY God can read hearts but as you phArasrshed the Father "alone know the hearts of all the sons of men", there is a difference in Jesus knowing the hearts of the people he met when on earth along with people such as Peter who also knew the heart of Ananias and his wife and the Father knowing all the hearts of mankind. Also the language in 1 King 8:39 doesn't restrict to others knowing peoples heart, for instance if I said "Usain Bolt alone is the fastest man on earth" that would be a correct statement as Usain Bolt has run faster than any man on record, it would be a stretch however if someone tried to claim I was claiming no one else could ever be as fast or faster than him, likewise, the Father alone knowing all the hearts of man doesn't necessitate that he alone will be the only one ever who would have the ability to read hearts.

GOD THE ALMIGHTY is Israel’s King.
Jesus is Israel’s King.
Proof that Jesus is God Almighty.

God the LORD Almighty is the King as stated in the Old Testament scripture:

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

God is the King as stated in Timothy:

1 Timothy 6:15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

NOW READ THIS:
The Lamb, Jesus, is Israel's King, the Redeemer.

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

There have been many Kings of Israel, Jesus being King of Israel does not prove he is the almighty anymore than it proves any of the previous Kings of Israel were almighty God, your logic is so flawed, and again, the title King of kings is not a title only reserved for the almighty, it is simply an expression given to a king who is a king over other lesser kings, this is literally what king of kings means, stop repeating the same stuff as you have been post after post, repeating it does not make it any more logical or truthful.

There is so many more scriptures, but you don’t respond to them, only to say I never gave you proof.

There is a difference in giving proof and the proof you give actually proving what you say. You can ask me a question regarding my belief and as "proof" I could answer "purple", my answer is in no way actually proof, but as it is what I perceive as evidence it technically is "proof" from my perspective despite you claiming it's not, the actual fact of the matter is my answer of purple is not adequate proof in proving the question you asked. Likewise, you have attempted to give evidence that Jesus is called Sovereign, you have failed to actually prove this as you've ignored the counterpoints I've previously raised in regards to this, thus, any claim that you've "proven" Jesus is called sovereign despite me clearly showing you evidence that him being above all things still leaves him beneath the one who appointed him above all things, is no more a proof of your claim than the answer "purple".

The same goes for you trying to prove Jesus is the almighty, you can't get a verse that calls God almighty and also Israel's king, then get a verse that calls Jesus Israel's King and then claim because Jesus is the almighty because both are called "Israel King", its such a stretch it's absurd as there have many many Kings who were Israel's King (Prov 1:1, 1Kings 15:16, ). You're reasoning that Jesus is almighty God because he is called Israel's is not proof he is the almighty, you may think it is but you wishing something to be true and the scripture actually saying it are two different things. Jesus was Isreal's King as he was a descendant of David and heir to his throne, "He [Jesus] will be very great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David" (Luke 1:32).

NWL

Heaven is God’s throne

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Matthew 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

Acts 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

1 Kings 8:27 But will God indeed dwell upon the earth? Even heaven, the highest heaven, cannot contain You, much less this temple I have built.

Psalm 11:4 The LORD is in His holy temple, The LORD’s throne is in heaven; His eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men.

Jeremiah 23:24 "Can a man hide in secret places where I cannot see him?" declares the LORD. "Do I not fill the heavens and earth?" declares the LORD.

God is in heaven on His throne which is heaven. He is in His holy temple. Heaven cannot contain Him. He fills the heavens and the earth.

Hebrews 12
18For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, 19And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more: 20(For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart: 21And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake 22But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

When we come to Jesus to be saved, we come to the city, the heavenly Jerusalem, to where the angels are, and the church, to God, to Jesus, and to the spirits of humans. We come to the temple.

Revelation 21
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

God and Jesus are the TEMPLE IN THE CITY and the Light of the city; we are built up in that temple in the city.

The city is also called our mother.

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

God is in heaven, in His holy temple. Heaven is God’s throne.

God and Jesus are the temple in the City, and glory of God lights it, Jesus is the light. The saved are in the body of Christ and God the temple.

God, Jesus, the church, the spirits of humans, and the angels are all in the holy city Jerusalem, our mother our home.
God fills the heaven and the earth. So tell me, how is it wrong to say the city is God?

(Jeremiah 23:24) “Can any man hide in a concealed place where I cannot see him?” declares Jehovah. “Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares Jehovah.

The bible using anthropomorphic language of God "filling the earth" in relation to him seeing everything and you claiming "God is the city" is extreme, this is also coming from the person who refuses to admit Satan is the first adversary of God and also the last adversary of God as its 'nowhere specifically stated in the bible", yet you feel comfortable enough claiming "God is the city" despite it nowhere saying he is. If "God is the city" as he "fills the heaven and earth" then one could claim God is many things, God is a rock, God is water, God is air, God is dead leaf, God is a painting that hangs on a wall, you see the issue? If YOU can claim "God is the city" simply because he "fills the heaven and earth" then God is anything and everything, this is cleary no scriptual and not what the scriptures were expressing.

You also evaded my question and simply re-iltrated yourself and attempted to answer a question with a question, let me make it simpler, you state "the city is God", yet the verse says "he showed me [John] the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God", if God it the city how is the city God when it comes down out of heaven from him? Re-stating your point and asking me a question instead of answering the question will not suffice as an answer, let me help you out by wrtinging the first bit of your answer.

I can still say the city is God despite scripture saying the city came out of heaven from God because _______________ (<------insert answer here)

God and Jesus are the TEMPLE IN THE CITY and the Light of the city; we are built up in that temple in the city.

The city is also called our mother.

With the way you reason I'm surprised you have started calling God a woman and our mother now as well as him being our Father. You're reasoning is inconsistent, how do you claim Jesus is almighty God because one verse mentions God being Almighty and Israels King and another verse highlights Jesus being Israel's king, yet here you state the city is God and also highlight the city is also our mother yet you don't assume God is woman and our mother, you truly boggle my mind.

NWL

It's not, "king of Kings". It is King of kings.

There is only one King of kings.

Again you forget, ancient Hebrew and Greek did not make use of capitalization as we do in English, there was no difference, the original texts simply say "KING OF KINGS" in all uppercase no matter who is given the title, be it man or God, again you embarrass yourself.

God's Truth

You haven't answered my questions, your answer doesn't answer anything I've asked, how can someone claim to have the truth with the scriptures and yet can't even deal with the simplest of questions.
I can't make you see if you keep fighting the truth.

My question is about others having God's glory in relation to what you said, "We can only have glory through Jesus", are you now claiming by this statement and can you confirm it is possible for others to have God's glory?

You are playing games because you know that I gave you scripture where GOD SAYS He will not give His glory to another, and since Jesus has God's glory, then it makes Jesus God.

God says He will not give His glory to another is about not praising and worshiping another as God. The Father definitely does that with Jesus.

If you disagree that's others share Gods glory then explain your statement "We can only have glory through Jesus", Jesus is stated as Giving his followers Gods glory, how is this possible if God does not share God's glory?
Reread what I just said. You are going in circles. Break your cycle by going back to what I just said until it sinks in.

You said "God doesn’t share His glory with anyone is about not making anyone up there with Him", by this are you saying others can share God's glory but when scripture states "God doesn't share his glory" this is in reference about him not sharing his glory with people who are not in union with him?

Keep rereading what I said in this post.