Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Pierac

Although we knew him according to the flesh, we know his thus no longer

Really... I can say this about everyone who lived in the last 6000 years...

Oh... sorry ... you believe in the immortal soul... so if your immortal... then what's the big deal about Jesus dying in the flesh??? :think:

If your grandma was immortal then Jesus doesn't have crap on her!!!! :rolleyes:

Yea... your not seeing the importance Of Jesus resurrection are you!!! :doh:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"If you have seen me you have seen......" a temporary man-god jr who will rule for a short time while the father is on vacation, then I will return and just be a carpenter in and around Jerusalem.

Pierac

Before the incarnation when was God human?

Scripture please.... So show me in scripture where our Holy God is to be reduced to equality with HIS creation!!! :rolleyes:

God is Holy... :think:

Think before you post... :rolleyes:

Paul

HisServant

I believe Jesus is who he says he is... nothing more and nothing less.

God is his father, and whoever has seen him has seen the father.

Trying to deduce anything further than that is doing a disservice to who inspired the scriptures.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scripture please.... So show me in scripture where our Holy God is to be reduced to equality with HIS creation!!! :rolleyes:

Paul

Matthew 17:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Paul

The creator Son, who is the Father of us and the Son of I AM, became a human and lived according to the will of his Father. He then returned to Heaven and is now our God.

Cruciform

Morelike, 1900 years. They have not been teaching the full humanity with full Godship, because no one can believe it without warping their mind, and putting God in and limiting him in the me-box. It matters little what the Early Church Fathers believed, because they didn't even believe Genesis.
The merely human traditions that you've derived from your preferred man-made non-Catholic sect are noted.
:yawn:​

Cruciform

Your cult of lying married priests shouldn't have any authority!! How dare you claim what you should not have?!
That one historic Church which can be traced in its ordained leadership back to the apostles is the Church founded by Jesus Christ himself (Mt. 16:18; 1 Tim. 3:15), and it is that Church whose teachings possesses a binding authority over the faithful. And since the late 1st century, that one historic Church has been commonly known as "the Catholic Church." This is a historical fact.

Back to Post #9.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Really... one big holy family? I think not Only GOD is HOLY!!!

What... you think using biblical words make you holy??? :rolleyes:

Biblical idiot!!!
Paul

Hold on, Paul, I'm not saying you are holy, obviously you're not. But the church is holy.

Peter said, "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation because it is written, 'Be ye holy for I am holy.'"

keypurr

Matthew 17:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

How does this show Jesus Christ is God?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The anti Jesus is God crowd sets the bar pretty high, it's not enough to have all power and authority in heaven and on earth. He must have more of something.

Cruciform

Prove it.
Glad to. Your Post #5 misrepresents the position of the Catholic Church. Therefore, your statements are, by definition, a Straw Man Fallacy. And thus my statement in Post #8 stands as given.

Last edited: