Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GOD's unalterable promise to David:

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Confirming the unalterable promise to Mary by the angel Gabriel:

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Scripture defining the throne of David:

2Sa 3:10 To translate the kingdom from the house of Saul, and to set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan even to Beersheba.
And that's the truth!
:BRAVO:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
GOD's unalterable promise to David:

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Confirming the unalterable promise to Mary by the angel Gabriel:

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Scripture defining the throne of David:

2Sa 3:10 To translate the kingdom from the house of Saul, and to set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan even to Beersheba.

Rom 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Rom 3:29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
Rom 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Rom 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Rom 3:29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
Rom 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

So....are you saying that these verses alter GOD's promise?

Why are you and others so anxious for GOD to alter His promise?

The verses you submitted do not alter what GOD promised but simply confirm the promise and you don't understand it.

You can't stand the idea that GOD will keep His promises to Israel and to David.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So....are you saying that these verses alter GOD's promise?

Why are you and others so anxious for GOD to alter His promise?

The verses you submitted do not alter what GOD promised but simply confirm the promise and you don't understand it.

You can't stand the idea that GOD will keep His promises to Israel and to David.

God often spoke of Christ when He spoke of David in the OT.

This is why Peter was setting them straight about that which you also need.

Eze 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
Eze 34:24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

LA

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
God often spoke of Christ when He spoke of David in the OT.

This is why Peter was setting them straight about that which you also need.

Eze 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
Eze 34:24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

LA

Those verses also only confirm the same promise to David and His seed....Christ Jesus, who will sit on David's throne at His second coming to this earth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Theres no such thing as a simple Chritian. There are courageous Christians, i recognized that in you being the beating post for all these other kinds.

You make her out to be some sort of "Martyr?" That's absurd. Here's what she believes:
1) The Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ.
2) Only Matthew through John is to be trusted by her.
3) She despises church goers.
4) She despises posters that believe in the Trinity.
5) She rejects the True Gospel for today.

If you agree with her beliefs, then you are just like her and lost.
Do you still believe she's a Martyr??

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those verses also only confirm the same promise to David and His seed....Christ Jesus, who will sit on David's throne at His second coming to this earth.

Christ was raised to sit at Gods right hand on His Throne.

What need is there that Christ would change Thrones to a lesser throne.

(while all the overcomers sit on His Fathers throne where He is now?)

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

LA

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You make her out to be some sort of "Martyr?" That's absurd. Here's what she believes:
1) The Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ.
2) Only Matthew through John is to be trusted by her.
3) She despises church goers.
4) She despises posters that believe in the Trinity.
5) She rejects the True Gospel for today.

If you agree with her beliefs, then you are just like her and lost.
Do you still believe she's a Martyr??

If we are being measured by the litmus test of our understandings, we'd all be lost. I could expose all your weaknesses just like you think you expose hers if thats what you think is important. I look for the desire in people to know Christ better. She fulfills that requirement.

It's easy to travel around these forums in "pacts" seeking out a destroying other understandings. But taking a continual beating alone, right or wrong is hard to do. She just needs what we all need, and thats to put Christ before our pride and be teachable.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's easy to travel around these forums in "pacts" seeking out a destroying other understandings. But taking a continual beating alone, right or wrong is hard to do.
Oh good grief.
Get a clue.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ was raised to sit at Gods right hand on His Throne.

Contrary to what you say, the Scriptures say that Christ was raised to sit on David's throne.

Although, He is presently seated in His Father's throne, He will return to take His glorious throne, the throne of His father David.

What need is there that Christ would change Thrones to a lesser throne.

You are arguing against GOD.

He laughs at you Psa 2:4

(while all the overcomers sit on His Fathers throne where He is now?)

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

LA

The Lord refers to two thrones in Rev 3:21, one is the Father's throne in which Christ is now seated, and the other is Christ's future throne in which overcomers will be granted to sit.

Christ takes His glorious throne, the throne of David, at His second coming to earth.

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh good grief.
Get a clue.

It always amazes me when a newcomer comes on the scene and makes a hasty assessment of the appearance of the situation, without any knowledge of the long history which has brought relationships to their present condition, and then, presumptuously, proceeds to imagine they are going to now straighten everybody out, from their superior wisdom and lofty perch.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It always amazes me when a newcomer comes on the scene and makes a hasty assessment of the appearance of the situation, without any knowledge of the long history which has brought relationships to their present condition, and then, presumptuously, proceeds to imagine they are going to now straighten everybody out, from their superior wisdom and lofty perch.

Hopefully, they'll get over themselves soon? They think they are all knowing. However, they are as ignorant as can be.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If we are being measured by the litmus test of our understandings, we'd all be lost. I could expose all your weaknesses just like you think you expose hers if thats what you think is important. I look for the desire in people to know Christ better. She fulfills that requirement.

It's easy to travel around these forums in "pacts" seeking out a destroying other understandings. But taking a continual beating alone, right or wrong is hard to do. She just needs what we all need, and thats to put Christ before our pride and be teachable.

You speak out of ignorance. You don't know me. Are you saying you KNOW all of my weaknesses? That's kind of presumptuous of you, don't you think? You're a newbie on TOL and you think you know everything about everybody? You certainly think highly of yourself, don't ya?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak has the martyr syndrome and Faither has the savior syndrome.
And neither have understanding of what's going on.