Jesus Condemned All Those With Faith And No Works

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
all laws are optional...some of us WANT to because of what He did for us...

others hate His way...

Some think they are raptured of them...grace alone...

Still others think they can do things to earn salvation or adoption into His...

If you keep just one of the NT laws you have to keep the rest too...oh wait no you don’t opine that...you think you can choose whatever whenever...as long as you are convinced...

He said “Think not...” but you do...following jewish false witness that He changed the customs...

I said
lolol You dont have the Holy Spirit so you cant bear witness to the truth. So you just start making up lies. You might as well give up this crusade your on to deceive Christians.

clefty

I said
lolol You dont have the Holy Spirit so you cant bear witness to the truth. So you just start making up lies. You might as well give up this crusade your on to deceive Christians.

A more hopeless crusade would be to get you to improve your grammar...

You follow false witness with your claim His ways are optional...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A more hopeless crusade would be to get you to improve your grammar...

You follow false witness with your claim His ways are optional...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Why dont you try to find the Holy Spirit and learn something.

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Why dont you try to find the Holy Spirit and learn something.

Acts 5:32

You don’t obey...maybe it’s another spirit...there are many out there...you admit and well are following one that says surely you wont die...as apparently His word needs adding too by you and your father of lies

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 5:32

You don’t obey...maybe it’s another spirit...there are many out there...you admit and well are following one that says surely you wont die...as apparently His word needs adding too by you and your father of lies

I said
lololo Do you ever go back and read what you write???? You have lost all sense of truth and honesty.