Jesus Christ as Saviour !

beloved57

He is the Savior of all.

1 John 2:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

He is the Saviour of all who are saved. Do you believe Christ is Saviour of lost people ? Yes ir No ?

Right Divider

Body part
He is the Saviour of all who are saved. Do you believe Christ is Saviour of lost people ? Yes ir No ?
I believe the Bible.

1Ti 4:10 KJV For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Right Divider

Body part
I see you scared to answer. You should be!
I did answer... the Bible says this clearly:

1Ti 4:10 KJV For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Why can't you understand simple language?

beloved57

I did answer... the Bible says this clearly:

Why can't you understand simple language?

No you didnt answer. It was a yes or no question

beloved57

1 John 2:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

That scripture doesnt say Christ is the Saviour of lost people, you are being deceptve with scripture.

Right Divider

Body part
Does it say Saviour of lost people ? Yes or No

You have a serious mental disorder. Please seek immediate help.

beloved57

You have a serious mental disorder. Please seek immediate help.

You cant answer can you ? Does that verse say clearly and unambiguously that Christ is the Saviour of lost people ?