Jesus Changed the Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
NO He is saying don't fight anymore. Jesus changed the definition of Justice also.

38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-6.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

clefty

Thank you for your answer Squeaky, even though it was sarcastic. I never claimed to know everything.

Sarcastic? No no he means it...saving you from sin by abolishing the Law is the new covenant way according to these types...we are living in lawless times certainly changed laws...especially and specifically 1 Law...no issue with the other 9 actually...but that’s another thread too...

Why He didn’t think to abolish it thousands of years earlier begs to be asked...

Why...He actually could have abolished it before He had to die save Himself the trouble of a bloody crucification...

Or thousands of years with countless saved and unsaved dead killed in misery ill oh and poor animals too...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sarcastic? No no he means it...saving you from sin by abolishing the Law is the new covenant way according to these types...we are living in lawless times certainly changed laws...especially and specifically 1 Law...no issue with the other 9 actually...but that’s another thread too...

Why He didn’t think to abolish it thousands of years earlier begs to be asked...

Why...He actually could have abolished it before He had to die save Himself the trouble of a bloody crucification...

Or thousands of years with countless saved and unsaved dead killed in misery ill oh and poor animals too...

I said
ROFLOL You have one wild imagination.

clefty

Jesus changed the old testament law. But only for Christians.

Acts 6: 13 And they put forward false witnesses who said, “This man incessantly speaks against this holy place, and the Law; 14 for we have heard him say that this Nazarene, Jesus, will destroy this place and alter the customs which Moses handed down to us.

And here is sneaky Squeaky still claiming the same false witness...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 6: 13 And they put forward false witnesses who said, “This man incessantly speaks against this holy place, and the Law; 14 for we have heard him say that this Nazarene, Jesus, will destroy this place and alter the customs which Moses handed down to us.

And here is sneaky Squeaky still claiming the same false witness...

I said
ROFLOL now your going to start spamming why? I know because your an idiot.