Jesus Changed Everything

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not.

No. I am not.

Jacob
I said
lol You said on another thread that you didn't believe in the inner man. Then you said later after I posted this revelation that you didn't believe in the inner man the way I do. Now your the only one that cant see you were convicted on your first statement. And the second was trying to cover up your mistake.
That is what is funny, you seem to think you covered up your first statement. That kind of stuff is what makes you an idiot. This is the kind of stuff that makes you an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob
I said
lol You said on another thread that you didn't believe in the inner man. Then you said later after I posted this revelation that you didn't believe in the inner man the way I do. Now your the only one that cant see you were convicted on your first statement. And the second was trying to cover up your mistake.
That is what is funny, you seem to think you covered up your first statement. That kind of stuff is what makes you an idiot. This is the kind of stuff that makes you an idiot.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

I still don't believe what you said. Go with what the Scriptures say instead. You are not recovering my thoughts. However, it is good that you pointed out that this was a different thread. And, with all your threads I do not know how to find out which thread it was. I do know that I do not believe in the inner man as you do. I believe in what the Scriptures say. Since the Scriptures say inner man I want to believe what the Scriptures say and not what I can think of in conversation with you using these words.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jacob your an idiot. Your in the milk understanding. Anyone who tries to teach scripture while in the milk understanding is a hypocrite.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You are making things up in an attempt to humiliate me or defend your own misunderstandings and unBiblical beliefs. It doesn't work. You simply dig yourself a hole and make it so that people start to believe your nonsense.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You are making things up in an attempt to humiliate me or defend your own misunderstandings and unBiblical beliefs. It doesn't work. You simply dig yourself a hole and make it so that people start to believe your nonsense.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You humiliate yourself, you don't need any help from me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You humiliate yourself, you don't need any help from me.

Shalom.

You turn a person's words against them, which humiliates them. So you have just created a sentence that contradicts itself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You turn a person's words against them, which humiliates them. So you have just created a sentence that contradicts itself.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Not so your words humiliate you, I can just see which spirit you got them from.