Jesus Changed Everything

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That question is full of guile. Do you know how many different ways circumcision is used ?

Shalom.

Not it is not.

No I don't.

There are a lot of ways, a lot of different ways, that the word circumcision or circumcision is used. I do not know how many, so no I don't.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Not it is not.

No I don't.

There are a lot of ways, a lot of different ways, that the word circumcision or circumcision is used. I do not know how many, so no I don't.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Again you admit you don't know scripture. That is what makes you an idiot. Go learn before you ask stupid questions.

[Tit 3:9
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Again you admit you don't know scripture. That is what makes you an idiot. Go learn before you ask stupid questions.

[Tit 3:9
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.

Shalom.

I do know Scripture. I do not know why you would say that I admit that I do not know Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Not it is not.

No I don't.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

I do know Scripture. I do not know why you would say that I admit that I do not know Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol If you knew scripture you would know how many different ways that scripture uses the word.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol If you knew scripture you would know how many different ways that scripture uses the word.

Shalom.

Incorrect. But I do believe that you do not need to go to Bible College to find the answer to your question.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I went to Bible College. But I did not go to the one in California that has the answer to your question.

Shalom.

Jacob
I said
lol You went to bible college, that explains why you don't know scripture.
Circumcision is only used in two different ways. One of the flesh and one of the heart. Two, you cant even count to two. That is why your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You went to bible college, that explains why you don't know scripture.
Circumcision is only used in two different ways. One of the flesh and one of the heart. Two, you cant even count to two. That is why your an idiot.

Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. To be of the circumcision is spoken of in two different ways, and it is different from circumcision.

I read the Bible before going to Bible School.

I now read study observe keep and teach the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. To be of the circumcision is spoken of in two different ways, and it is different from circumcision.

I read the Bible before going to Bible School.

I now read study observe keep and teach the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I hope you have some kind of guardian watching over you, and they don't let you walk out into the public alone. Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I hope you have some kind of guardian watching over you, and they don't let you walk out into the public alone. Your an idiot.

Shalom.

No. I just had to acknowledge that I know the context where I am at for a man staying in his place, and when I lived with my parents I could walk anywhere I wanted to.

What does what you said have to do with that or anything?

I have been told that I can preach in the park, but I do not know if I want to because of the statues there.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I just had to acknowledge that I know the context where I am at for a man staying in his place, and when I lived with my parents I could walk anywhere I wanted to.

What does what you said have to do with that or anything?

I have been told that I can preach in the park, but I do not know if I want to because of the statues there.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
xxx I think you should go preach to the statues, at least then you cant deceive anyone.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And what was that commandment?

To not make a graven image, an idol, anything in the likeness of man or four footed beasts, etc... anything of God's creation, etc....

Yahveh our God said

in Shemot, Exodus, Chapter 20 Verses 4-6

You shall not make for yourself a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, Yahveh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To not make a graven image, an idol, anything in the likeness of man or four footed beasts, etc... anything of God's creation, etc....

Yahveh our God said

in Shemot, Exodus, Chapter 20 Verses 4-6

You shall not make for yourself a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, Yahveh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what makes you an antichrist. Your standing up for something that Jesus made obsolete.