Its A Sin To Try To Stop Someone From Preaching or Witnessing

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Its a sin to try and stop someone who is preaching wrongly. Only people in their ignorance think they can stop someone they don't agree with. But it is a sin to even try.

Mark 4:24-33
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
26 And He said, "The kingdom of God is as if a man should scatter seed on the ground,
27 "and should sleep by night and rise by day, and the seed should sprout and grow, he himself does not know how.
28 "For the earth yields crops by itself: first the blade, then the head, after that the full grain in the head.
29 "But when the grain ripens, immediately he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come."
30 Then He said, "To what shall we liken the kingdom of God? Or with what parable shall we picture it?
31 "It is like a mustard seed which, when it is sown on the ground, is smaller than all the seeds on earth;
32 "but when it is sown, it grows up and becomes greater than all herbs, and shoots out large branches, so that the birds of the air may nest under its shade."
33 And with many such parables He spoke the word to them as they were able to hear it.
(NKJ)

Matt 13:24-34
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
31 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field,
32 "which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."
33 Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Most people that try to stop someone else is just ate up with bitter envy. That was why they crucified Christ was because of envy.

Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
(NKJ)

Anyone who tries to run someone else off because they don't like their message has a demon in them. The name calling and heckling is all from the devil.

Luke 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:15-17
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
(NKJ)

James 4:11
11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know it is a sin to try to stop someone from preaching or witnessing. That is guile. Guile is a sin.
Its a sin to stand by and watch someone else do it, if you know their doing it.

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

James 4:17
17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We all have the choice of proving someone else is wrong with the scriptures. But if we cant prove them wrong with the scriptures, we have the choice of trying to eliminate them with guile. If you ever get to this point and give into it. The devil has taken full control of you. Be watchful and don't sell your soul to the devil.

Mark 15:9-10
9 But Pilate answered them, saying, "Do you want me to release to you the King of the Jews?"
10 For he knew that the chief priests had handed Him over because of envy.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Stop preaching squeaky

LEAVE SQUEAKY ALONE!

hqdefault.jpg

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you and ok doser seem to be obsessed with squeaky.

I said
lol They are. The bible calls it bitter envy.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

James 3:14-16
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
(NKJ)

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I don't know if it's a "sin" or not, but street preachers and some other Christians can be annoying as hell , as well as the ones who ring your doorbell and try to convert you to their particular Christian sect .
If you want to preach , become a preacher and preach in a church . But please don't bother other people and just go up to them and try to proselytize .
As a non-observant, secular, agnostic Jew, I don't like people coming up to me out of the blue and trying to lecture me about their religion .
In addition, some street preachers spew hatred of gay people and say God will send them to hell if they don't " repent" and stop being gay . This is really disgusting, and not even Christian .
If I happen to have the time, I don't mind discussing religion with other people , but there's a time and lace for everything . Christians should learn to show more discretion .

marhig

I don't know if it's a "sin" or not, but street preachers and some other Christians can be annoying as hell , as well as the ones who ring your doorbell and try to convert you to their particular Christian sect .
If you want to preach , become a preacher and preach in a church . But please don't bother other people and just go up to them and try to proselytize .
As a non-observant, secular, agnostic Jew, I don't like people coming up to me out of the blue and trying to lecture me about their religion .
In addition, some street preachers spew hatred of gay people and say God will send them to hell if they don't " repent" and stop being gay . This is really disgusting, and not even Christian .
If I happen to have the time, I don't mind discussing religion with other people , but there's a time and lace for everything . Christians should learn to show more discretion .
Jesus was a street preacher, so were his apostles and disciples. I wonder if you would have wanted them to stop preaching on the streets too?

If it hadn't been for a street preacher, I'd never have known God!

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I don't think Jesus ever tried to force anyone to listen to his preaching. But everything was so vastly different in his time. And in his native Palestine, everybody except the occupying Romans was Jewish .
Would you like a Muslim on the street to try to convert you to Islam ? Or a follower of other religions ? By just approaching you on the street or ringing your doorbell at home ?
America is the most religiously diverse nation which has ever existed on earth . There are followers of just about every religion in existence as well as millions of atheists and agnostics, as well as people who just don't follow any religion in particular .
We're all in it together and we should not try to impose our faith on others. If someone wants to convert to Christianity, fine. But at least try to show some discretion , please.
I don't go up to strangers , ask them if they're Christian and if they say yes, I don't tell them they should stop being Christians and become atheists or agnostics . And I don't make disparaging remarks to Christians about their religion . This is extremely rude and insensitive .

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Your not even a Christian and your going to assume you have the authority to judge them???

Rom 2:1-3

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)