Islam's paradise

everready

There is no paradise without Jesus:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

everready

egyptianmuslim

John, whom is authorized to speak on behalf of God, says otherwise.

Revelation 1

18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. 19 Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this.

Speaking of islam kissing the nap 5 times a day...

Matthew 6

7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.

I also think of things like "the rosary" in verse 7.

Misunderstanding.

CherubRam

The Koran NEVER once claims to be divinely inspired, brother.

It does, however, repeatedly state that the Holy Bible is divinely inspired.

The Muslims I have spoken to say the bible is a book of lies. You can thank the Catholics canonization of the bible for that.

egyptianmuslim

I pegged you for a fake from the get go. No Muslim would ever consider that an option, even for sake of argument.

Go ahead, keep ignoring Christ. See what it gets you.

Torah that is part of your Bible told Jews to keep the Law forever this means that Judaism is a way to God forever.

Apple7

The Muslims I have spoken to say the bible is a book of lies. You can thank the Catholics canonization of the bible for that.

I blame ignorant muslims for it, actually.

The early Arab Christians who first penned the Koran, most assuredly understood the Holy Bible.