Islam's paradise

Interplanner

Unfortunately, a Hadith says "Paradise for the believer is in the shadow of the sword." Morten Storm, former member of both al Qaeda and CIA quoted this tonight on Fox.

I don't know any better example of al-Taqia than Farook.

glorydaz

Unfortunately, a Hadith says "Paradise for the believer is in the shadow of the sword." Morten Storm, former member of both al Qaeda and CIA quoted this tonight on Fox.

Did you make two threads on this topic? :confused:

OCTOBER23

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY 55 YEAR OLD VIRGIN TO SEND ME TO PARADISE.

Too bad for me that I am a Christian JEW.

Apple7

Islamic paradise (and hell for that matter) was taken from the pages of the Biblical Book of Revelation...and then twisted by carnal minded ignorant muslims into meaning something entirely different...

egyptianmuslim

Mohamed battled. the disbelievers who battled Islam/him and told his people in that time that paradise is in the shadow of swords

Paradise. is unknown thing

Apple7

Mohamed battled. the disbelievers who battled Islam/him and told his people in that time that paradise is in the shadow of swords

Paradise. is unknown thing

Since the authors of the Koran paraphrased such large quantities of their material, into the Koranic opus, from the Biblical Book of Revelation....this, then, really makes your 'prophet' John and your God, Jesus.

egyptianmuslim

Since the authors of the Koran paraphrased such large quantities of their material, into the Koranic opus, from the Biblical Book of Revelation....this, then, really makes your 'prophet' John and your God, Jesus.

Muslims believe that both Quran and Bible in its origin are from God.

Apple7

Muslims believe that both Quran and Bible in its origin are from God.

إنا جعلنه قرءنا عربيا لعلكم تعقلون

Inna jaAAalnahu qur-anan AAarabiyyan laAAallakum taAAqiloona

43.3 Certainly we have made it an Arabic Koran, perhaps you comprehend.

Understand this…

If the Koran was originally in Arabic, then there would have been absolutely no need for the disclaimer of converting it into Arabic….as stated in 43.3.

This statement is absolutely foundational to the correct understanding of the contents of Islam’s book of faith.

Hence, since we now know that the authors who penned the Koranic text (as we know it to be today) translated the prior Biblical scriptures into Arabic – what exactly would you expect to find within its suras….?

egyptianmuslim

إنا جعلنه قرءنا عربيا لعلكم تعقلون

Inna jaAAalnahu qur-anan AAarabiyyan laAAallakum taAAqiloona

43.3 Certainly we have made it an Arabic Koran, perhaps you comprehend.

Understand this…

If the Koran was originally in Arabic, then there would have been absolutely no need for the disclaimer of converting it into Arabic….as stated in 43.3.

This statement is absolutely foundational to the correct understanding of the contents of Islam’s book of faith.

Hence, since we now know that the authors who penned the Koranic text (as we know it to be today) translated the prior Biblical scriptures into Arabic – what exactly would you expect to find within its suras….?

Both of Bible,Torah&Gospel, and Quran are originated from God but Quran is not completely identical to Bible

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Both of Bible,Torah&Gospel, and Quran are originated from God but Quran is not completely identical to Bible

An example:

When Allah said, ‘O Jesus, I will cause thee to die a natural death and will exalt thee to Myself, and will clear thee from the charges of those who disbelieve, and will place those who follow thee above those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, and I will judge between you concerning that wherein you differ.
[3:56] جب اللہ نے کہا اے عیسیٰ! یقیناً میں تجھے وفات دینے والا ہوں اور اپنی طرف تیرا رفع کرنے والا ہوں اور تجھے ان لوگوں سے نتھار کر الگ کرنے والا ہوں جو کافر ہوئے، اور ان لوگوں کو جنہوں نے تیری پیروی کی ہے ان لوگوں پر جنہوں نے انکار کیا ہے قیامت کے دن تک بالادست کرنے والا ہوں۔ پھر میری ہی طرف تمہارا لوٹ کر آنا ہے جس کے بعد میں تمہارے درمیان اُن باتوں کا فیصلہ کروں گا جن میں تم اختلاف کیا کرتے تھے۔
(The Holy Quran)

Apple7

The Koran NEVER once claims to be divinely inspired, brother.

It does, however, repeatedly state that the Holy Bible is divinely inspired.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Incompatibility is not in faith but in some stories.

No kidding. All prophets are Israelites. None are named Joseph Smith. None are named Muhammad. None. The Lord Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. Islam cannot be "the final religion".

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Islam is the final religion.

John, whom is authorized to speak on behalf of God, says otherwise.

Revelation 1

18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. 19 Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this.

Speaking of islam kissing the nap 5 times a day...

Matthew 6

7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.

I also think of things like "the rosary" in verse 7.