Isis will be nuked

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
They are now warning Israel that they are coming after them, their schools.

They said in their message that God has gathered Israel together so that they can be destroyed, this is the leader of ISIS speaking.

I have always believed that God has gathered Israel to their land to protect them during the end times, I have also always believed God has brought Isis together to DESTROY Islam.

This is certainly Ezekiel 38.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They are now warning Israel that they are coming after them, their schools.

They said in their message that God has gathered Israel together so that they can be destroyed, this is the leader of ISIS speaking.

I have always believed that God has gathered Israel to their land to protect them during the end times, I have also always believed God has brought Isis together to DESTROY Islam.

This is certainly Ezekiel 38.

Spot on, Tots

drbrumley

The vicious attack on the Brussels airport and metro underscores the futility of focusing on the Syrian “Caliphate” as the epicenter of terrorism: as I’ve been saying in this space since 2001, the snake has no head. Both al-Qaeda and now ISIS are protean entities with a vast geographical spread, and what the Brussels attack – and, before it, the Paris attack – show is that they have successfully colonized Europe.

If the “Islamic State” proclaimed by ISIS was defeated and eliminated tomorrow, the terrorist and criminal networks that pulled off the Brussels attacks would still exist.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The vicious attack on the Brussels airport and metro underscores the futility of focusing on the Syrian “Caliphate” as the epicenter of terrorism: as I’ve been saying in this space since 2001, the snake has no head. Both al-Qaeda and now ISIS are protean entities with a vast geographical spread, and what the Brussels attack – and, before it, the Paris attack – show is that they have successfully colonized Europe.

If the “Islamic State” proclaimed by ISIS was defeated and eliminated tomorrow, the terrorist and criminal networks that pulled off the Brussels attacks would still exist.

I live in Europe, America has suffered as much from Islam and more than Europeans have, I don't think they could have perpetrated a 9/11 in Europe, we do not live in fear of them

...listen Americans don't be silly, if the British people had enough of them at any time it is THEY who would not dare to leave their homes.

...Imma saying if ISIS now turns against Israel it is a gamechanger.

drbrumley

It’s too late for the Europeans, who are now forced to sleep in the bed they so assiduously made. It isn’t too late for America: we can learn the lesson of Brussels if only we have the will to do so.

drbrumley

I live in Europe, America has suffered as much from Islam and more than Europeans have, I don't think they could have perpetrated a 9/11 in Europe, we do not live in fear of them

Hmmm, are you saying that you believe we live in fear of them and for that reason a tragedy such as 9/11 happened? It surely isn't because the west (Britain included) just kept on poking a stick at the rattlesnake?

...listen Americans don't be silly, if the British people had enough of them at any time it is THEY who would not dare to leave their homes.

Not anymore......

...Imma saying if ISIS now turns against Israel it is a gamechanger.

True. Armageddon will happen as Steko just pointed out. I just find it funny Israel was in bed with the head choppers before. Wondered what happened to cause the split....

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Israel is a sovereign power with ballistic nuclear weapons and if any nation or faction attacks them seriously, Israel can use their nukes, they won't hesitate. With or without US or UN permission. WW3

Selaphiel

This is just delusional rambling. "We're in the end times". Never heard that before...

If you think books like Ezekiel are about today, then the only thing you have demonstrated is that you do not understand the prophetic genre at all. Prophetic literature is NOT predictions about the far future, how hard is this to understand?

Fundamentalist Christians sure are ignorant about the book they claim to take so seriously.