Is White Privilege Real?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nope. It was taken down. Quite possibly by the university.

The first once was denounced by them.

University of Queensland bus racism investigation 'infected by error'

I thought the biggest problem was the different number of male and female testers used within each race group.
Asians and Whites had equal numbers of male and female testers, and were rated as most attractive before the research began. Indians and Blacks had more males than females, and were rated as least attractive before the research.

Amazingly, the Whites and Asians were given free rides the most.

did they detail their method for rating attractiveness?

Arthur Brain

Yeah, because their is only one opinion- the liberal one :rolleyes:
Liberal Hollywood, Jewish guy. I mean, just can it bro.

I could see that movie being made where you would all call it racist- in a way that acknowledges more than just the sins of the white guy.

That's why you all, and black people, love that movie. It's a slant against everyone ultimately, for the Jew, and a bit more so against whites.

Teach the Edomite a lesson in morals, there you go- lost white devils!

It's just sad that's all you can see in the film, on many a level although it explains where a lot of your anger seems to come from.

ok doser

Definitely, but it's used pretty often as a control in social psychology research.

yeah - i've run across it before - never been persuaded it had validity

but then i'm not a fan of a lot of the social "science" stuff i find myself into now

much more comfiortable with the hard science background of my previous life

this semester is heavy on "human services" :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
When a gigantic portion of the black community- the majority even- are dressed up by your political correctness as being upstanding citizens, your 'facts' stand up.

But when you can't acknowledge reality without being called 'racist', you all have free reign to spread your NONSENSE.

It's not white privilege, it's non-dubious citizen privilege. It's 'All Lives Matter' privilege. It's 'get out of my face with your prejudice masquerading as something else' privilege :rolleyes:
That's just a lot of white noise.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's just sad that's all you can see in the film, on many a level although it explains where a lot of your anger seems to come from.

It's sad that you deny the most influential, agenda driven people in America have any influence or agenda.

Of course you can't see the bias that the movie comes from, you're too mesmerized by the movie itself.

Just a bunch of wide eyed sheep staring at screens :wave2:

It's like when the Jews called the Passion of the Christ 'anti-Semitic', people couldn't seem to figure out that they called Christian belief anti-semitic.

So what do Christians do? They go and throw their religion under the bus to pander to them. Call people like me anti-semitic, before they go get pumped like cattle by the biases they endorse.

You're a bunch of morons.

ok doser

I may start a companion thread:

If White Privilege Is Real, Is It Deserved?

and maybe a followup...

If White Privilege Is Real And Deserved, How Hard Should We Smack Retarded Liberals Who Whine About It (Especially If They Are White)?

i could set up the second one as a poll :banana:

glassjester

I may start a companion thread:

If White Privilege Is Real, Is It Deserved?

and maybe a followup...

If White Privilege Is Real And Deserved, How Hard Should We Smack Retarded Liberals Who Whine About It (Especially If They Are White)?

i could set up the second one as a poll :banana:

I reject the premise of both of those threads!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
201601_1015_ddcdc_sm.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hillary almost became the President because she's a woman, Obama became President because he was black.

Liberals deny these things, because it shows

-who is obtaining privilege of any sort for being a certain kind of person
-who the people are trying to enforce that privilege

That's pretty much the conundrum of liberals in a nutshell- they fight alleged inequity by being atrociously inequitable.

Exhibit A:

0.jpg

These guys couldn't land a job, because the employers were 'racist'.

Didn't have anything to do with the tattoos, the criminal record, or the unprofessional attitude.

Exhibit B:

unequitable_pay.jpg

A woman, for her obvious disadvantage, must have this head start.

Except women are equal to men..

..you bigot

That's liberalism, folks.
Complete retardation.