Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

marke

Perhaps 0.1%. Who else have you heard saying such a thing?
0.1% support for bad speculations and opinions does not make bad speculations and opinions good. However, 99.9% support for bad speculations and opinions don't make bad speculations and opinions good either.

marke

I would have thought you'd approve of blacks and Hispanics being under-vaccinated, given that you boast about being unvaccinated yourself and approve of others on this forum who refuse vaccination. But of course, this is just more of your usual blatant hypocrisy and race-baiting.
Just because a large number of blacks refuse to take the virus does not make them stupid.

way 2 go

Really? Who told you that 98% of the covid hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated? Fauci? Hillary? Biden? AOC? Adam Schiff? Chuck Schumer? MSNBC reporters? Here is a 'second opinion:'

About three-fourths of people infected in a Massachussetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus with four of them ending up in the hospital, according to new data published Friday by the CDC.
Massachussetts Covid-19 outbreak , what the msm left out

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I certainly understand and share your frustration, but your proposed solution is clearly unethical.
I have no tolerance for those who are intentionally killing others via their disdain, carelessness and cult mentality…

Last edited:

expos4ever

You can call me a liar without submitting any support to back up your hateful allegation. But why don't you instead post the total numbers of covid deaths this year since the vaccine came out and prove the vaccine caused the number of covid deaths to fall? Did herd immunity cause the number of covid deaths to fall? Have any covid deaths been attributed to the Delta Variant and if so how many?
Are you nuts?

You would need to be either mentally impaired or a liar to believe this:

There is no record of anyone dying from the Delta Variant,

Your words.

marke

Are you nuts?

You would need to be either mentally impaired or a liar to believe this:

Your words.
I'm sure the CDC must have listed the number of Americans who have died from the Delta Variant but I have not been able to find that listing. My hope is that someone will call me crazy or a liar and come up with the posted data to prove I am wrong.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I would have thought you'd approve of blacks and Hispanics being under-vaccinated ...

I approve of ALL Americans, regardless of skin tone, using their God-given right to decide whether or not to take something the government is trying to force on them.
But of course, this is just more of your usual blatant hypocrisy and race-baiting.
But of course, this is just more of your usual blatant going full retard.

expos4ever

I asked you to prove the vaccine and not herd immunity caused the number of covid deaths to fall and you call me a liar. I am not a liar just because I asked you a question you failed to answer.
What utter nonsense.

I called you a liar because you perpetrated this lie:

This is obviously a lie.