Is the Desert just another Ocean?

marke

You are not willing to hold Trump accountable for what he says!
He said something about the use of disinfectants in medicine. Hold him accountable for what? Should we hold someone for saying medicines can help fight disease? What is the problem that causes you to focus so much attention on Trump? You do know that he willingly turned over the White House to a democrat mob, don't you? Let him go. He is not hurting you now.

Skeeter

Banned
He said something about the use of disinfectants in medicine. Hold him accountable for what? Should we hold someone for saying medicines can help fight disease? What is the problem that causes you to focus so much attention on Trump? You do know that he willingly turned over the White House to a democrat mob, don't you? Let him go. He is not hurting you now.
I am after you, not Trump. You are for your original position and for your tribe no matter what. Damn the evidence. You claimed that this was all a fabrication by the left. And when called to task, now your only recourse is to say stop being mean to Trump.

marke

I am after you, not Trump. You are for your original position and for your tribe no matter what. Damn the evidence. You claimed that this was all a fabrication by the left. And when called to task, now your only recourse is to say stop being mean to Trump.
I am calling out the left for their stupid assumption that disinfectants are not injected into humans by medical professionals to fight disease and infection.

Skeeter

Banned
I am calling out the left for their stupid assumption that disinfectants are not injected into humans by medical professionals to fight disease and infection.
Who are the left? The media? the scientists? me? anyone who is not you or of your tribe?

People with a less thorough understanding of a subject do not usually get to describe others as stupid.

Skeeter

Banned
The term disinfectant is usually defined as any substance or process that is used on non-living objects to kill germs.

marke

Who are the left? The media? the scientists? me? anyone who is not you or of your tribe?

People with a less thorough understanding of a subject do not usually get to describe others as stupid.
Anyone claiming disinfectants are never used internally by medical professionals is likely either stupid or ignorant.

Skeeter

Banned
Is this a reasonable statement: I hear disinfectants kill the virus in a minute, maybe we can spray disinfectant on lungs. Scientists should really look into that. Is that something more likely said by Homer Simpson or Lisa ?

marke

Is this a reasonable statement: I hear disinfectants kill the virus in a minute, maybe we can spray disinfectant on lungs. Scientists should really look into that. Is that something more likely said by Homer Simpson or Lisa ?
I searched in vain for any time Trump used the word spray, like your in your false claim "maybe we can spray disinfectant on lungs." However, I may have uncovered the source of your ignorance underlying your false claim of what Trump really said, possibly here:

Trump Suggests 'Injection' of Disinfectant Spray To Beat ...

https://www.youtube.com › watch

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Things like packing infectious people into nursing homes?

No wait. That's one of those things we aren't supposed to do.

Nevermind.
Yeah, back before the kind of "new normal" that skeeter promotes we weren't mean to older folks. We would keep the sick away from nursing homes instead of maximizing the crisis by infecting them.

To bad chair isn't here anymore. This is another objective measure of how I care more than he does.

Skeeter

Banned
I searched in vain for any time Trump used the word spray, like your in your false claim "maybe we can spray disinfectant on lungs." However, I may have uncovered the source of your ignorance underlying your false claim of what Trump really said, possibly here:

Trump Suggests 'Injection' of Disinfectant Spray To Beat ...

https://www.youtube.com › watch
Respond to the hypothetical. Trump was not mentioned. An injection sprays a substance inside the body, does it not?

You contort yourself to keep your image of Trump positive.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Seasonal flu things? We make a vaccine for the flu every year.
And the CDC estimates that 36,000 people die of the flu every year.

Why don't you guys care about those 36,000?

Why aren't you pushing for dictatorial governmental interventions in flu vaccine administration every single year?