Is the Desert just another Ocean?

marke

No. He is evil for not taking his role as President with appropriate weight,for having an inflated ego and for not knowing his limitations, and for taking not taking time to measure his words. Lysol had to put out a disclaimer in attempt to combat Trump's loose language.

I know a little about law, a little about biology, I am not well versed in physics. I think I have a pretty good sense of my limitations.
Trump never mentioned Lysol but hordes of proud baboons with inflated egos misunderstood and wickedly misrepresented his words without shame or remorse.

Skeeter

Banned
... to counter the claims that were spreading like wildfire on social media and on the leftist mainstream media, that Trump had said to drink Lysol.
Mainstream Media qualified the claim always. Comedy shows sometimes did not make it clear. Trump's gaffe was the origin of that mess.

marke

Mainstream Media qualified the claim always. Comedy shows sometimes did not make it clear. Trump's gaffe was the origin of that mess.
Trump's statement was not a gaffe. Dumb democrats just thought it was because democrats are mostly ignorant of scientific experiments involving injections of disinfectants in fighting diseases in humans.

Skeeter

Banned
Trump's statement was not a gaffe. Dumb democrats just thought it was because democrats are mostly ignorant of scientific experiments involving injections of disinfectants in fighting diseases in humans.
Even Trump disagrees with you on this. Why did he say he was being sarcastic? You will not answer that. No one has.

marke

Even Trump disagrees with you on this. Why did he say he was being sarcastic? You will not answer that. No one has.
I don't answer for Trump because he says a lot of things I don't agree with. But I am opposed to pompous buffoons who falsely criticize Trump for political or narcissistic reasons. I do not support treasonous disrespect for and evil slander of good political leaders.

Skeeter

Banned
I don't answer for Trump because he says a lot of things I don't agree with.
So, sometimes you know more about Trump's motivation than Trump does? Interesting.

But I am opposed to pompous buffoons who falsely criticize Trump for political or narcissistic reasons. I do not support treasonous disrespect for and evil slander of good political leaders.
Should there be a blanket respect for the office? Otherwise, you can only show respect for your own tribe and may not be able to think more deeply than that.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
So, sometimes you know more about Trump's motivation that Trump does? Interesting.

Should there be a blanket respect for the office? Otherwise, you can only show respect for your own tribe and may not be able to think more deeply than that.
You are one of the most ignorant fools alive. Here's the disinfectant Trump was speaking about using internally..

And here's the specific technology Trump was referring to.

How long as UV been used as a disinfectant? Decades. Water can be purified by simply putting it in a sealed glass jar and left in the sunlight for 30 minutes. This is still done in 3rd world countries.

Skeeter

Banned
You are one of the most ignorant fools alive. Here's the disinfectant Trump was speaking about using internally..

And here's the specific technology Trump was referring to.

How long as UV been used as a disinfectant? Decades. Water can be purified by simply putting it in a sealed glass jar and left in the sunlight for 30 minutes. This is still done in 3rd world countries.
Stop equating topical disinfection with the treatment of an infected person. Study some of the basics and get back to us.

Gary K

Banned
Stop equating topical disinfection with the treatment of an infected person. Study some of the basics and get back to us.
Shill. You didn't even read the description of the links. Both were speaking to using uv to treat the coronavirus inside the lungs.

I knew it was a waste of time to show you the truth as you have no interest in truth.

Skeeter

Banned
Shill. You didn't even read the description of the links. Both were speaking to using uv to treat the coronavirus inside the lungs.
The first link did not and the second link is a random right wing crank site that claims cedar sinai is looking into it with no link to that respected institution.

Last edited:

marke

So, sometimes you know more about Trump's motivation that Trump does? Interesting.
I said I disagree with Trump at times. I said nothing about Trump's motivations.
Yes, I do respect the office and I do disrespect office holders who demonstrate an inexcusable rebellion against God.

Skeeter

Banned
I said I disagree with Trump at times. I said nothing about Trump's motivations.
But that was your response to a direct question about why Trump said he had been sarcastic.
Yes, I do respect the office and I do disrespect office holders who demonstrate an inexcusable rebellion against God.
Would you prefer an Xtian Theocracy over a Democratic Republic?

Gary K

Banned
The first link did not and the second link is a randon right wing crank site that claims cedar sinai is looking into it with no link to that respected institution.
Both links work. And because you're such a bigot you put forth zero effort to find out if they were correct. As both obviously are. You too dumb to do any research yourself to find out the truth?

You put Trump down over the internal use of a disinfectant when that is exactly what was being researched. You did your best to make him look like a liar and a fool and don't have enough personal integrity to admit you're wrong when shown you're wrong. Instead you shift to changing the subject. Do you really think no one notices your efforts at obfuscation and misdirection?

So long jerk.

marke

Trump may have been alluding to disinfectants currently being used or studied for human diseases and not topical disinfectants. Who said Trump was talking about topical disinfectants, some liberal journalist who knew nothing about injections of disinfectants currently accepted in medicine?

marke

Trump made no gaffe. Liberals just thought he did because they know nothing about current research and practices involving injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Skeeter

Banned
Trump may have been alluding to disinfectants currently being used or studied for human diseases and not topical disinfectants. Who said Trump was talking about topical disinfectants...?
I said he was muddling the two concepts. My proof is that he said the disinfectant knocked the covid virus out in a minute which is true of topical disinfectants not internal covid treatments.

Why did Trump disavow his earlier statements as having been sarcastic if they are n fact valid?

Last edited:

Skeeter

Banned
Trump made no gaffe. Liberals just thought he did because they know nothing about current research and practices involving injecting disinfectants into the human body.
Why did Trump disavow his earlier statements as having been sarcastic if they are n fact valid?

marke

I don't know the exact question and context and I do not know Trump's exact wording in reply so I should not be as stupid as a liberal and assume I know all the answers.

marke

But that was your response to a direct question about why Trump said he had been sarcastic.
So?
Would you prefer an Xtian Theocracy over a Democratic Republic?
I prefer a Constitutional republic led by righteous leaders like America was originally designed, not a Marxist mob democracy ruled by tyrants elected by massive fraud and corruption.