Is Mother Teresa Qualified to Be a Saint?

Daniel1769

Mother Theresa was an unsaved heretic who allowed the RCC to skim money from her charities. She allowed people to suffer and die because she refused to use money for real medicine and proper medical equipment. Anyone who thinks Mother Theresa was so wonderful never researched here. They just believed Catholic lies. Christ Hitchens has a documentary called Hell's Angel about her. There is also one made by Christians, the name of which escapes me at the moment. But the point is, the information is there. But if you want to accept the Mother Theresa myth, by all means.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you don't have to do what she did to be saved
and
you don't have to judge her
but
you don't have to be jerk
if
you are threatened by what she did

Daniel1769

you don't have to do what she did to be saved
and
you don't have to judge her
but
you don't have to be jerk
if
you are threatened by what she did

She was a lunatic. She claimed the suffering of the poor was good for the world. She's become just a modern day Catholic myth. A new false god for them to pray to, along with all of their other "saints,"

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
She was a lunatic. She claimed the suffering of the poor was good for the world. She's become just a modern day Catholic myth. A new false god for them to pray to, along with all of their other "saints,"

and this makes you a christian?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
she was helping people who are sick

Matthew 10

28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

To answer the question, no. I have not seen evidence of her being a saint.

lighthouse99

She was content if they died happy Hindus. What's that tell you?

where have u heard that? I have heard no such thing. And also you may note that one does not have to be absolutely perfect in every way to get to Heaven, or @ least to be one one's WAY there (It is God who changes us in the wink of an eye). If that wer the case, that u had to be absolutely perfec (never have a doubt at all or what have you) i dare say it would look like absolutely no one @ this forum would make it

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

ha ha, what a joke. I have read plenty of your posts. You are overly negative, if nothing else. No impure thing will enter Heaven, as Revelation says. That means no negativity (as in: lack of charity).

We're all doomed :shocked:

:think:

Being a saint is overly negative? Your are not a saint? Guess you need to get saved or no heaven for you.

musterion

The following is from an interview with a Catholic nun, "Sister" Ann, who worked in Kathmandu, Nepal, with "Mother" Teresa's organization Missionaries of Charity. The interview was conducted 11/23/84 at the Pashupati Temple.

Q: Do you believe if they die believing in Shiva or in Ram [Hindu gods] they will go to heaven?

A: Yes, that is their faith. My own faith will lead me to God, ... So if they have believed in their god very strongly, if they have faith, surely they will be saved.

Q: Today it does not seem that the Catholic Church is trying to convert anymore. I know that John Paul II is saying now that those of other religions are saved. You do not believe they are lost anyway, right?

A: No, they are not lost. They are saved according to their faith, you know. If they believe whatever they believe, that is their salvation.
In the biography Mother Teresa: Her People and Her Work, she is quoted by Desmond Doig as follows: “If in coming face to face with God we accept Him in our lives, then we ... become a better Hindu, a better Muslim, a better Catholic, a better whatever we are ... What God is in your mind you must accept.”
When Mother Teresa died, her longtime friend and biographer Naveen Chawla said that he once asked her bluntly, “Do you convert?” She replied, “Of course I convert. I convert you to be a better Hindu or a better Muslim or a better Protestant. Once you’ve found God, it’s up to you to decide how to worship him” (“Mother Teresa Touched other Faiths,” Associated Press, Sept. 7, 1997).
Given there's no indication she believed the Gospel of the grace of God before she died, and given what she DID believe, she will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

lighthouse99

well, WHEN did she say that? If she said it 20 yrs ago, i couldn't care less. Oh, wait, i can't say that. I still care because it is SO unchristian what she (allegedly) said. I say Allegedly because i have not actually heard her utter those words. all i have is your post here.

But here's the thing. While the Catholic Church reads Scritpure word for word from the Bible every single day of the year (out loud at Mass), not all Catholics in the pews pay attention. So it looks like she missed the part of how no one gets to Heaven except through Christ, how only those who have the Son have the Father also

not good

:think: