Is John 3:7 for today ?

DAN P

And there are many believers that believe and say we must be born again !

Is it talking to Israel ?

or is talking to the body of Christ ?

a yes or no answer , mean nothing !!

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

1 Peter 1:23
"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which lives and stays for ever."

Isn't the word of God for everyone!
Here is my first point !!

If anyone was Born for over 2000 years ago , how can anyone be born again >

Read Eze 37:1 , 10 , 11 .

we in the b o c are not born again , as we are a new creation in Christ >

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
1 Peter 1:23
"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which lives and stays for ever."

Have you sold all of your possessions?

Luke 12:33 (AKJV/PCE)​
(12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.​

DAN P

(12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.​

and repentance , baptism , atonement , water baptism , a new heavens , death baptism , b o c , or judge angels and God's universe and being priests in the millemium for everyone ?

What say you BRADLY D

dan p

Bradley D

I have no possessions to speak of. My departed wife wife owned some lands in the Philippines. I passed that on to the family. It just caused my wife a lot of worries and visits from her family. I live in a room at the house my daughter and her grown children live in. I help them with bills. All belongs to God.

Right Divider

Body part
I have no possessions to speak of. My departed wife wife owned some lands in the Philippines. I passed that on to the family. It just caused my wife a lot of worries and visits from her family. I live in a room at the house my daughter and her grown children live in. I help them with bills.
So I guess that my point went completely over your head.

The point is: Not everything in the Bible is instructions for YOU.

All belongs to God.
Yes, but this sort of vague generality does not get to the details of things.

Bradley D

and repentance , baptism , atonement , water baptism , a new heavens , death baptism , b o c , or judge angels and God's universe and being priests in the millemium for everyone ?

What say you BRADLY D

dan p
Repentance for our wrongs, including thoughts, needs to be followed by amendment (change within me). John the Baptist told the people that Jesus would baptise with the Holy Spirit and fire. Although they continue with the water baptisms today. A new heaven and a new earth is coming. I feel that is a different heaven and earth coming our way. I believe Jesus is to be the final judge. Are we to be priests. I look forward to having the spiritual body and be done the flesh.

Bradley D

So I guess that my point went completely over your head.

The point is: Not everything in the Bible is instructions for YOU.

Yes, but this sort of vague generality does not get to the details of things.
I believe the Holy Spirit lets us know what instructions are for us. Some things are vague to us now. What is important to me is to be of the spirit and not of the flesh. To do what I can that the Word tells me.

Right Divider

Body part
I believe the Holy Spirit lets us know what instructions are for us.
That always sounds great. What if you say one thing and I say another and we both claim that the Holy Spirit is leading us?
Some things are vague to us now.
Like what?
What is important to me is to be of the spirit and not of the flesh.
No argument there.
To do what I can that the Word tells me.
What if the Word is not telling YOU that YOU need to be "born again"?

Have you never noticed that the phrase "born again" only appears in John and 1 Peter?

If that were a doctrine for the Body of Christ, don't you think that Paul would say so?

Jesus said:
John 3:7 (AKJV/PCE)​
(3:7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.​
THEE is SINGULAR, but YE is PLURAL. Perhaps Churchianity has been wrong about this, like it is about so many things.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry DanP. You misinterpret the Scriptures. You must be Born Again to receive the salvation of Christ. Becoming a New Creation in Christ is a result of being Born Again.

DAN P

Sorry DanP. You misinterpret the Scriptures. You must be Born Again to receive the salvation of Christ. Becoming a New Creation in Christ is a result of being Born Again.
I believe that John 3:3 and it's context is all Israel .

and as in John 3:3 you have to be " born again " he cannot // ov is a disjuncative particle negative

and he will neverrrrrrrrrr see the Kingdom of God .

then in verse Except a man be born of of water and of the Spirit he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven

the whole context is all about Israel and not about the B O

and when is Israel born again and of water ?

read Eze36:25 where Christ sprinkles clean water on Israel so that they will enter the Kingdom .

Eze 37:14 and the rest of the chapter is revealing , saying how Israel is Born Again .

dan p