• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

God's Truth

I always give scriptures, but you need to answer questions.

Now tell me, is that God the Father in the Old Testament?

If you don't believe it then I will give you scriptures.

Jesus says that he is "I Am".

So how about you answer questions.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Liar. I see no scriptures here:

Who is that in the Old Testament?

Is that God in the Old Testament?

Yes, it is.

Is that God the Father?

Yes, it is.

Jesus in the New Testament says that it is him.

What more do you need to hear?

Why does lying come so naturally to you?

No, it is God the Father, AND God the Son, AND God the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament.

:mock:

I AM (or I AM I, or I AM WHO I AM) is the name for God (Father AND Son AND Holy Spirit).

How about you give scripture like BR asked:

Enter your reply and defend with scripture

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I'm disappointed with your answer. No scripture.

God's Truth

No, Jesus isn't the father.

John 14:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.

Capital letters are just for emphasis :)

We are only given one Spirit; which proves they are one and the same.

God's Truth

You are a dishonest person and I don't debate dishonest people for long.
You will be held accountable for everything you say.

No, it is God the Father, AND God the Son, AND God the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament.

God the Father did NOT speak to us by His Son in the Old Testament.

There is only one God, and he is the Father. That is what scripture says.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
I AM (or I AM I, or I AM WHO I AM) is the name for God (Father AND Son AND Holy Spirit).
Which one? Now do you get it?

Again, you are dishonest because you know I spoke about the scriptures to that graph that you don't even realize was made to prove to those don't believe Jesus is God that Jesus is God.

God's Truth

GT won't provide Scripture for the same reason she can't disassemble the little Trinity graphic.

You don't even get it that it is a graph to try to prove to people that Jesus is God.

I believe Jesus is God.

I will no longer debate with you because I don't think you care about even what you say, let alone what I say, and more importantly, what the Word of God says.

genuineoriginal

John 10:30 KJV - [FONT="]I and my Father are one.[/FONT]

John 17:20-22
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:​

Maybe you can tell Jesus that we can't be one the way He and the Father are one?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Yes, it is.

Is that God the Father?

Yes, it is.

You are a dishonest person and I don't debate dishonest people for long.

You don't debate at all, as evidenced by your "debate" with AMR.

And I'm a dishonest person for pointing out your inability to do what the OP requested? Right.

You will be held accountable for everything you say.

There's no shame in telling the truth, GT. Something you don't seem to get.

God the Father did NOT speak to us by His Son in the Old Testament.

God Himself (as in, all three, Father, Son, Holy Spirit) spoke in the Old Testament. I think my favorite instance is when the LORD on Earth called down fire from the LORD in the heavens.

Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens. - Genesis 19:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis19:24&version=NKJV

There is only one God, and he is the Father. That is what scripture says.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

You don't get it, do you? They (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) ARE ONE GOD. NEITHER of those verses say that the Son is not God, nor that the Holy Spirit is not God, nor does it say that the Holy Spirit is the Father.

Neither of those verses go against the Trinity.

And in fact, the 1Cor passage, along with many others, differentiates between the Father and Jesus, which shows that they are not the same person.

GOD THE FATHER
Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Thessalonians 1:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Thessalonians1:1&version=NKJV

GOD THE SON
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:1&version=NKJV

And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” - John 20:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John20:28&version=NKJV

But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.” - Hebrews 1:8-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews1:8-9&version=NKJV

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT
But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself?While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.” - Acts 5:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts5:3-4&version=NKJV

Which one? Now do you get it?

ALL THREE, FATHER AND SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. NOW DO YOU GET IT?!

Enter your reply and defend with scripture

Again, you are dishonest because you know I spoke about the scriptures to that graph that you don't even realize was made to prove to those don't believe Jesus is God that Jesus is God.

BR asked for people who respond to this thread to provide scripture along with their answer. You did not, and I called you out on it. And now you're fussing and sputtering trying to defend yourself.

In fact, none of your first four posts on this thread contained scripture

There is ONLY ONE GOD, not three distinct/different "persons" making one God.

Yes, it is.

Is that God the Father?

Yes, it is.

We are only given one Spirit; which proves they are one and the same.

It took me calling you out on it for you to post two solitary verses that don't even make your case.

Get out of this forum, GT, no one likes a troll.

God's Truth

You don't debate at all, as evidenced by your "debate" with AMR.

And I'm a dishonest person for pointing out your inability to do what the OP requested? Right.

There's no shame in telling the truth, GT. Something you don't seem to get.

God Himself (as in, all three, Father, Son, Holy Spirit) spoke in the Old Testament. I think my favorite instance is when the LORD on Earth called down fire from the LORD in the heavens.

Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens. - Genesis 19:24

It is God the Father speaking in the Old Testament. The Son was not yet known.
You don't get it, do you?

They (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) ARE ONE GOD.
They are NOT three different making One.

God is One who comes to us in three.

NEITHER of those verses say that the Son is not God, nor that the Holy Spirit is not God, nor does it say that the Holy Spirit is the Father.

Neither of those verses go against the Trinity.

The Bible does not play a game of taking turns to your pleasure: "Oh that was the Father speaking, oops, no, now that is the Son speaking, oh, oh, oh, now it it the Holy Spirit".

The Son was NOT even known about yet so how do you ever get that the Son was speaking in the Old Testament when it is the Father who is said to be speaking.
And in fact, the 1Cor passage, along with many others, differentiates between the Father and Jesus, which shows that they are not the same person.
They are exactly the same. The Father still lived in heaven in unapproachable light, and He also came as a Son.
GOD THE FATHER
Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus really existed and we really have to go through Jesus. So how do you think you disproved anything?

GOD THE SON
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word and the WORD WAS GOD. Not one of the Gods.

And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
Oh now which one? You think Thomas was speaking of one of the one Gods?

Jesus is God the one and only God---the Father.

Did Jesus say when you see me you see the Father? YES HE DID SAY THAT. So then, why didn't Jesus say when you see me you see the Son from heaven?!!!

Last edited:

God's Truth

But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.” - Hebrews 1:8-9

And you think that disproves me how, just because God the Father calls Jesus ‘Son’?

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT
But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself?While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.” - Acts 5:3-4

That proves they are the same. You gave a scripture that proves it.
The Holy Spirit is God the Father.

ALL THREE, FATHER AND SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. NOW DO YOU GET IT?!

They are one and the same.

BR asked for people who respond to this thread to provide scripture along with their answer. You did not, and I called you out on it. And now you're fussing and sputtering trying to defend yourself.

In fact, none of your first four posts on this thread contained scripture

You are dishonest. I brought up Jesus and he being the I Am. That is my speaking of scripture.

It took me calling you out on it for you to post two solitary verses that don't even make your case.

Get out of this forum, GT, no one likes a troll.

Bright Raven made this forum so that he and I could discuss this further. You all keep getting me removed from threads might not be what all want you to do.

musterion

You don't even get it that it is a graph to try to prove to people that Jesus is God.

Don't tell me what I don't get about it. I'm the one who typed it up and posted in here years ago.

I believe Jesus is God.

That's not the point of the graphic and you know it. Do you lie like people like this in real life? Can they stand you? Do you have any friends?

I will no longer debate with you because I don't think you care about even what you say, let alone what I say, and more importantly, what the Word of God says.

Blah blah lies blah.

"I will no longer debate with you because I cannot refute the Biblical case for the Trinity as represented in the graphic, so I'll just keep lying and say I did."

God's Truth

Don't tell me what I don't get about it. I'm the one who typed it up and posted in here years ago.

That's not the point of the graphic and you know it. Do you lie like people like this in real life? Can they stand you? Do you have any friends?

Blah blah lies blah.

"I will no longer debate with you because I cannot refute the Biblical case for the Trinity as represented in the graphic, so I'll just keep lying and say I did."

Ask God to show you if you are wrong.