Is creationism science or not?

Greg Jennings

Debate?? Debate what? Your baseless opinion? Don't be so stupid as to believe your baseless godless opinion is worth any kind of consideration. So with that fact established as true knowledge, why suppose even a "fourth grader" would be interested? I am quite sure he would rather pound sand.
So I'm guessing you've never attended a college level science course, have you? Or been to scientific conventions? Or conversed with ANY of the people who make it their living to do science?

These aren't my opinions. These are established scientific certainties (as certain as anything in science can be, anyway) and the fact that you don't know the significance of that says a lot about your understanding of the subject.

OMT; Evolution demands a beginning. What do you believe the source of it could only have been that it could bring into existence life in a complete and orderly way and do it from nothing in its hand to work with, as true science demands it must have to conclude anything, or even do it within a chaotic order should that have been the case? So out of nothing or chaos, how could anything as we see before us have come about by your theory?

Yeah....I never said that everything came from nothing. That's a belief that creationists like to blankety apply to anyone who accepts evolution in order to convince their kids that "evolutionism" is atheistic and heretical (which, ironically, is the reason that many people are leaving the faith now: they think they must choose between evolution and YECism). Get your info from real sites, not those jokes ICR and AiG. I'm not being condescending about that: those sites are essentially spoofs of reality.

My personal belief is "I don't know how life began", because we have no way of knowing if life began on its own, if it came from space, or if it was sparked by God. It could be any of those. It could be ALL of those.
Regardless of how life began, we do know for certain that it started very simple and over hundreds of millions of years (as evidenced by lateral basinal continuity in sedimentary rock layers, and also supplemented by over 12 different radiometric dating techniques, and index fossils) it changed. Life went from sea to land, from invertebrates to vertebrates, and so on, and it's all in the rocks.

I'm perfectly fine with God possibly creating the universe. What I'm not fine with is your twisted version of how He did it

Cross Reference

Yeah....I never said that everything came from nothing.

Yeah, I but I said you did. That is what evolution is all about, i.e., dismissing out of hand by inane argument, "it couldn't have been anything else but evolution". Now why don't you admit that is because you refuse to believe for a God Who did it all.. in face of overwhelming scientific labratory evidence to the contrary. This you learned in your pseudo 'science' class that also will not have idea of God the mix..

6days

Caino said:
Lon, when you grow up you should see if your parents will send you off to collage to get an education.
No no ..... not collage! You must must mean decoupage?
Where did your parents send you off to Caino?

Stuu

No no ..... not collage! You must must mean decoupage?
Where did your parents send you off to Caino?
You do have wit, after all!

How depressing it must be to have your religious commitments squash the very humanity out of you.

Stuart

Greg Jennings

Yeah, I but I said you did. That is what evolution is all about, i.e., dismissing out of hand by inane argument, "it couldn't have been anything else but evolution". Now why don't you admit that is because you refuse to believe for a God Who did it all.. in face of overwhelming scientific labratory evidence to the contrary. This you learned in your pseudo 'science' class that also will not have idea of God the mix..

I'm going to repost part of my original post here. I want you to read it so you that you can see how different what I wrote is from what you thought I wrote. [Did you read past the first sentence? That's not a rhetorical question. I literally don't think you read past the first sentence]

"My personal belief is "I don't know how life began", because we have no way of knowing if life began on its own, if it came from space, or if it was sparked by God. It could be any of those. It could be ALL of those.
Regardless of how life began, we do know for certain that it started very simple and over hundreds of millions of years (as evidenced by lateral basinal continuity in sedimentary rock layers, and also supplemented by over 12 different radiometric dating techniques, and index fossils) it changed. Life went from sea to land, from invertebrates to vertebrates, and so on, and it's all in the rocks.

I'm perfectly fine with God possibly creating the universe. What I'm not fine with is your twisted version of how He did it"

Did you read that? Or are you going to blindly rant about something that isn't happening again?

Cross Reference

I'm going to repost part of my original post here. I want you to read it so you that you can see how different what I wrote is from what you thought I wrote. [Did you read past the first sentence? That's not a rhetorical question. I literally don't think you read past the first sentence]

"My personal belief is "I don't know how life began", because we have no way of knowing if life began on its own, if it came from space, or if it was sparked by God. It could be any of those. It could be ALL of those.

I'm perfectly fine with God possibly creating the universe. What I'm not fine with is your twisted version of how He did it"

Did you read that? Or are you going to blindly rant about something that isn't happening again?

You give with hand one and take with the other.

My personal belief is "I don't know how life began", because we have no way of knowing if life began on its own, if it came from space, or if it was sparked by God. It could be any of those. It could be ALL of those.

After all is said by you, the last statement is your "real personal belief" :confused: leaving your basis for discussion to be no basis at all. How the rocks got here to begin with, should be what you want to know. Having no answer places everything else you "choose' to place your faith in in science' "nonsense department". It is not even conjectured reasoning.

alwight

After all is said by you, the last statement is your "real personal belief" :confused: leaving your basis for discussion to be no basis at all. How the rocks got here to begin with, should be what you want to know. Having no answer places everything else you "choose' to place your faith in in science' "nonsense department". It is not even conjectured reasoning.
What makes you think that how rocks were created hasn't already been reasonably and rationally explained?

Greg Jennings

You give with hand one and take with the other.
Do explain

No, genius, the last statement isn't my own personal "belief." As I told you above (you seem to have poor reading comprehension skills) everything I say in my last statement is supported by many different forms of evidence and they aren't conjectures.

If I thought you had any interest in doing something other than irrationally "defending" a 3500 year old creation myth that is contradicted by all science, then I'd tell you to do some research or go take a biology course at the local community college.