Instruments Musical - Who plays them?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's the very one! Listen to that with your eyes closed out in the desert by the fire and see if you don't get lost in the music...
I do get lost in music.
I can play for hours and not realize how long it's been.

Need the violin music to that one out in the desert.
Man that would sound awesome!

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do get lost in music.
I can play for hours and not realize how long it's been.

Need the violin music to that one out in the desert.
Man that would sound awesome!

The dessert red rocks out here and canyons have a way of magnifying and echoing sound that is like nothing I've ever heard before. Not to mention you can actually see the stars out there. You have to drive a good 45 minutes to an hour out of Vegas to really see stars. Not too long ago I was out there with my kiddos and we saw a large Western Shovelnose snake. He didn't seem impressed with us. I didn't have much to say to him either. ;)

SUTG

I am rather fond of Chopin's Nocturne Number 2 in E Flat Major, though I cannot say I care that much for him as a person.

Hah! That is the one piece I can play pretty decently, that I mentioned could fool people. The difficulty to playing Chopin well is to try and have the left hand part solid and rhythmically strict, while trying to play "rubato" with the right hand melody part, slightly varying the speed making it sound free and expressive.

You may enjoy this video (and the others by the same user). Interesting visualizations of classical music pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ykTqoQnqI

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The dessert red rocks out here and canyons have a way of magnifying and echoing sound that is like nothing I've ever heard before.
I think of how wonderful some songs like this would sound in that environment.