In the mountain of the LORD it shall be seen - Genesis 22

Ben Masada

You obviously haven't read my posts here on this subject Nothing happened on the WEST side of Haram al Sharif Constantine's mother, Helena, in the 4th century, mis-identified every so-called "holy place" in Jerusalem. From the Roman Fort Antonia (Haram al Sharif), Jesus was taken EAST across the Kidron Valley (there was a bridge) to Moriah, which is south of the Mount of Olives. (Moriah is now called Silwan).
Moriah is the place where Abraham offered-up his "only son" as a sacrifice. He obeyed God because he believed in the and the promises made to his "seed".

Abraham did not offer his son Isaac in a sacrifice. The name in Hebrew is Aquedah which means the binding of Isaac, but Abraham never offered him in sacrifice. It was only a test. There was a ram stuck at the site in a bush to replace Isaac. Besides, the test occurred in a dream. Literally, Abraham never even left his bed or his house to walk to Mount Moriah.

beameup

Abraham did not offer his son Isaac in a sacrifice.

Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD;
We have blessed you from the Temple of the LORD.
The LORD is God, and He has given us light;
Bind the [Passover] sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.

Psalm 118:26-27
Had Israel received their Messiah, the High Priest would have had to
follow the instructions here in Psalm 118 by offering him
up as a sacrifice, knowing that he would be raised from the dead,
to reign over Israel and defeat all her enemies. Abraham
was well aware of what God would do with Isaac and clearly
understood the role of Messiah as a sacrifice for sin.
“Behold, the Lamb of God!” - John the Baptizer

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD; We have blessed you from the Temple of the LORD. The LORD is God, and He has given us light; Bind the Passover sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.Psalm 118:26-27. Had Israel received their Messiah, the High Priest would have had to follow the instructions here in Psalm 118 by offering him up as a sacrifice, knowing that he would be raised from the dead,
to reign over Israel and defeat all her enemies. Abraham was well aware of what God would do with Isaac and clearly understood the role of Messiah as a sacrifice for sin. “Behold, the Lamb of God!” - John the Baptizer.

God Almighty!How many times do I have to bring spiritual Logic into your understanding and you just can't grasp it! Jesus, as an individual, could not have been the Messiah. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we supposed to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a people before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37) And, if you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord, aka Israel, the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son," said the Lord.

beameup

God Almighty!How many times do I have to bring spiritual Logic into your understanding and you just can't grasp it!
You are using "Human Logic".
For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts
- Isaiah 55:8-9

I believe that you lack understanding of the Righteousness and Holiness of God,
and God's overwhelming desire to have an intimate relationship with man.
"Observing" Moses' Law just won't cut-it with developing a relationship
with a HOLY God. Breaking one "jot" or "tittle" will bring you under the CURSE of the Law.

chair

Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD;
We have blessed you from the Temple of the LORD.
The LORD is God, and He has given us light;
Bind the Passover sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.

"passover"? where did you get that from?

Ben Masada

You are using "Human Logic". For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts. - Isaiah 55:8-9 I believe that you lack understanding of the Righteousness and Holiness of God, and God's overwhelming desire to have an intimate relationship with man."Observing" Moses' Law just won't cut-it with developing a relationship with a HOLY God. Breaking one "jot" or "tittle" will bring you under the CURSE of the Law.

If observing "Moses" Law won't cut it, you are simply implying that Jesus was an idiot for warning us to listen to "Moses" aka the Law to achieve salvation. (Luke 16:29-31) If Jesus was all right, you are the one claiming that observing God's Law won't cut it. How can one live without law? Only the criminals and only until they are caught.

beameup

"passover"? where did you get that from?
I thought you were a Jew?
Passover Hallel

You see, YHWH left a multitude of clues in the Tanakh
concerning the person and work of Messiah, the most
obvious being the The Binding (הָעֲקֵידָה) "Aqedah"
of the "only son" as an object lesson for spiritual Jews
to understand the mission of Messiah (Son of God).

beameup

I am a Jew, and a relatively knowledgeable one. The verse in Psalms that you misquoted doesn't say "Passover".
I doubt it.
Of Psalm 113-118, what Psalm is sung lastly during Passover?
חַג chag means festival. Which festival-feast?
Passover was meant to be in brackets: [Passover] as that
was the appropriate feast/festival for the Psalm.

Last edited:

chair

I doubt it.
Of Psalm 113-118, what Psalm is sung lastly during Passover?
חַג chag means festival. Which festival-feast?

Hello? You quoted a verse- but you changed the words. I am not talking about interpretation. You changed the words to match your idea. You have no respect for the scriptures, and no sense of honesty.

beameup

Hello? You quoted a verse- but you changed the words. I am not talking about interpretation. You changed the words to match your idea. You have no respect for the scriptures, and no sense of honesty.

Sung at Passover: "Bind the festival sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar." - Psalm 118:27b NASB
A "lamb without spot or blemish" was examined for 4 days and then offered up as a sacrifice by the High Priest on Passover.
Meanwhile, another innocent "lamb" was being questioned and examined in the Temple daily, by religious authorities, for 4 days, only to be arrested and later turned over to the Romans for crucifixion "outside the walls" of the city.

chair

Sung at Passover: "Bind the festival sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar." - Psalm 118:27b NASB
A "lamb without spot or blemish" was examined for 4 days and then offered up as a sacrifice by the High Priest on Passover.
Meanwhile, another innocent "lamb" was being questioned and examined in the Temple daily, by religious authorities, for 4 days, only to be arrested and later turned over to the Romans for crucifixion "outside the walls" of the city.

I won't discuss when it was sung. If you will make up verses in the Bible, then there is no way to discuss anything at all with you. Even atheists wouldn't do that. Please apologize for doing so, and commit to not doing it in the future.

beameup

And it came to pass after these things, that God did test Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
Genesis 22:1-2

This would later become the place of the crucifixion of Messiah.
This location was across the Kidron Valley, east of the future Temple.

Note: "Moriah" is mis-identified in this photo, as it was the entire region on both sides of the Kidron Valley. The crucifixion site would have been to the right side of the photo, below the "Mount of Olives" (south).

topography-photo-id.jpg

http://www.generationword.com/jerusalem101-photos/2010/topography-photo-id.jpg

Ben Masada

And it came to pass after these things, that God did test Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. Genesis 22:1-2 This would later become the place of the crucifixion of Messiah. This location was across the Kidron Valley, east of the future Temple.

Note: "Moriah" is mis-identified in this photo, as it was the entire region on both sides of the Kidron Valley. The crucifixion site would have been to the right side of the photo, below the "Mount of Olives"(south).

"Crucifixion of Messiah!" Crucifixion is akin to death and, the Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37)

beameup

"Crucifixion of Messiah!" Crucifixion is akin to death and, the Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37)

You conveniently forgot the preceding verses introducing this NEW Covenant in Jeremiah 31.
Here, I'll post them for you. Note the INTRODUCTION phrase (hint: it's yet future).
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the [old] covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the [new] covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. - Jeremiah 31:31-33

You see, Yeshua already presented you with the NEW Covenant, but you REFUSED it.
However, there will come a time when all Israel shall be saved by recognizing
Yeshua Messiah and accept his salvation and receive the ruach elohim (Holy Spirit).
Meanwhile, Gentiles are saved directly by believing in Yeshua Messiah, the Son of God.

NOTE: It's with Israel and Judah
Also NOTE you are the WIFE of YHWH, NOT a "son"

Ben Masada

You conveniently forgot the preceding verses introducing this NEW Covenant in Jeremiah 31. Here, I'll post them for you. Note the INTRODUCTION phrase (hint: it's yet future). Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the [old] covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the [new] covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. - Jeremiah 31:31-33 You see, Yeshua already presented you with the NEW Covenant, but you REFUSED it. However, there will come a time when all Israel shall be saved by recognizing Yeshua Messiah and accept his salvation and receive the ruach elohim (Holy Spirit).Meanwhile, Gentiles are saved directly by believing in Yeshua Messiah, the Son of God.

NOTE: It's with Israel and Judah. Also NOTE you are the of YHWH, NOT a "son"

You are totally wrong again as usual. You missed to be serious at focussing on Jeremiah 31:31. The New Covenant was meant to be established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Nothing to do with Gentiles or with Jesus. And, mind you, we did not reject it. If you think we rejected it, provide us with the evidence.

Now, with regards to your note at the end about God being a liar, oh yes! HaShem said, "Israel is My Son" and you are implying that's not true that we are the son of God.

chair

I won't discuss when it was sung. If you will make up verses in the Bible, then there is no way to discuss anything at all with you. Even atheists wouldn't do that. Please apologize for doing so, and commit to not doing it in the future.

Beameup.
Are you really such a liar that you change verses from the Bible as you see fit?

Ben Masada

You conveniently forgot the preceding verses introducing this NEW Covenant in Jeremiah 31.
Here, I'll post them for you. Note the INTRODUCTION phrase (hint: it's yet future).
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the [old] covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the [new] covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. - Jeremiah 31:31-33

You see, Yeshua already presented you with the NEW Covenant, but you REFUSED it.
However, there will come a time when all Israel shall be saved by recognizing
Yeshua Messiah and accept his salvation and receive the ruach elohim (Holy Spirit).
Meanwhile, Gentiles are saved directly by believing in Yeshua Messiah, the Son of God.

NOTE: It's with Israel and Judah
Also NOTE you are the WIFE of YHWH, NOT a "son"

As you know, I hope, Yeshua was a Jewish man whose gospel was the Tanach. Can you use his gospel to provide us with an evidence that he presented us with the New Covenant and we refused it? Please, no quote from the NT because Jesus never even dreamed that it would ever rise.

beameup

You are totally wrong again as usual. You missed to be serious at focussing on Jeremiah 31:31. The New Covenant was meant to be established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Nothing to do with Gentiles or with Jesus. And, mind you, we did not reject it. If you think we rejected it, provide us with the evidence.

Proof? You are still living under the "OLD" Law, the Law of Moses.
Had you sacrificed Messiah in the Temple, on the Altar, then Messiah
would have been RESURRECTED (as the pattern of Abraham & Isaac showed you).
Since you threw him out of the Temple and delivered him to the Gentiles,
he was "hung on a tree (wood)" outside the CITY, and thus died for the
Gentiles (and any believing Jews). But the NATION Israel still remains
in unbelief and thus still under the CURSE of the Law of Moses.

beameup

Can you use his gospel to provide us with an evidence that he presented us with the New Covenant and we refused it? Please, no quote from the NT because Jesus never even dreamed that it would ever rise.

Sure
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the New Covenant in my blood, which is shed for you. - Luke 22:19-20
Beginning with Adam & Eve, God has always required the blood sacrifice of an innocent for the remission of sin. God's final act in this respect was the sacrifice of Yeshua, in accordance with the pattern shown Abraham in the role of "God" and his "only son" Isaac in the role of Yeshua Messiah.
Pretty straight-forward.