I'm voting for Bobby Jindal

republicanchick

I still like Cruz and Huckabee and Rubio

But today, I would vote for Jindal (if election held today)

Thank you, Cavuto, for at least showing Jindal's picture to us

I can hear the conversation he (Neil Cavuto) had w/ Roger Ailes (runs Fox News):

C: I like Jindal. Maybe we should have him on the show

A: He's a loser, way down in the polls

C: Yeh, but he does good things like cut government.. 26%

A: Don't care... he's not coming on Fox

C: Yeh, but... you know, Reagan wasn't popular at one time... lost the first time he ran..

A: Don't care... he's not coming on Fox

C: Well, you're the boss

A: Yep. But I'll tell you what. You can show his picture

C: OK

+

__

republicanchick

you know, Jindal is right about Cruz not being critical enough of Trump.. Hek, I don't think he's critical at all!

he says he probably won't win the nomination but that's about all he says that is ... not supportive... but that is not non-supportive... just stating an opinion about how things are going in the election race

so really cruz is not criticizing T or anyone else.. OK, that's a good thing as well as not so good, I know.. but you know darn good and well that Cruz like everyone else.. has an opinion about ea of the candidates... and as Jindal says

he is NOT sharing those w/ we the people... just his wife and kids maybe... although his kids probably don't care @ their age...

so anyway... I like Jindal b/c he speaks the truth whether people like it or not... You thought T was like that.. and he is kinda... but he has a lot of icky baggage... like thinking that the gov should force the little people off their properties... you know... just minor stuff like that...

___

Buzzword

Good luck with Piyush.
More and more bigoted rednecks are realizing that he's not in fact a really-tan son of Old South Louisiana aristocracy, and jumping ship for something more white.

republicanchick

Good luck with Piyush.
More and more bigoted rednecks are realizing that he's not in fact a really-tan son of Old South Louisiana aristocracy, and jumping ship for something more white.

but he could get

• the minority vote
  • the First Indian President voter
  • the Catholic vote
  • the Conservative vote
  • the evangelical vote
  • the I Hate Governemnt vote
  • the FinallySomeoneWillDoSomethingAboutWashington vote
  • the ILovePeopleWhoAreHonest vote

etc

+

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

but he could get

• the minority vote
  • the Catholic vote
  • the Conservative vote
  • the evangelical vote

etc

+
He'll get your vote and maybe 10 more, good luck with that. Love to see him as the repub candidate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

but he could get

• the minority vote
  • the Catholic vote
  • the Conservative vote
  • the evangelical vote

etc

+

Obviously he would do much better if you were his campaign manager/speechwriter.

OCTOBER23

Are not Catholic Women married to Christ and therefore, are wives of

a JEW and NOT allowed to Vote until given permission from their husband ?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Are not Catholic Women married to Christ and therefore, are wives of

a JEW and NOT allowed to Vote until given permission from their husband ?

I think that is only the nuns. My mother was married to my father and voted for whomever she darn well pleased.

republicanchick

He'll get your vote and maybe 10 more, good luck with that. Love to see him as the repub candidate.

well, maybe someone should start a REALLY conservative (Christian)

cable news station?

There is a saying in the 12 step program (love the 12 step programs... good for whatever unhealthy habit ails you..)

but i digress... was speaking of Jindal and the liberal media... and all of it is fairly liberal, even "conservative" media

"If nothing changes, nothing changes"

+

republicanchick

Here is one of the best things about Jindal (if only to me and a few others)

He CHOSE Christianity

He wasn't raised in it

but he CHOSE it... and then he saw the wisdom and beauty of the Ancient Church and he CHOSE it.. (the RCC)

a lot of people are born into... the r party.. or the d party... and they stay there more/less just b/c their parents.. siblings.. are r or ds

same w/ religion.. people stay where they are born/raised... don't wander much. Myself, I have been to many different "churches"... but once I was very lost... and now I am found..

In any case, some people.. like Jindal.. care about TRUTH

and truth is all we have (hopefully) in the End..

+