IF There Are So Many IF's

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Blinders. To many of you have blinders on. All you focus on is what God says He will do for you. Everything God says is with any IF. I'm trying to show you what you must do to get God to keep His promises to you. There are so many IF's and you all are rejecting them.

God's Truth

There are no ifs attached to our salvation. It is only when you take that which was and will be for Israel and wrongly apply it to the church which is His Body and/or take a passage out of context that you draw the conclusion that we are "only saved IF,...". God's offer to Israel was an if/then. If they do/will do something then He would do/will do something. It's blessings and curses all the way with them! Here's a perfect example:

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

That has nothing to do with people of today or God's requirement of us.

You try to separate what God has brought together by the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 10:17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Ephesians 2:16
and reconciling both of them to God in one body through the cross, by which He extinguished their hostility.

Ephesians 2:15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

Ephesians 2:14
For He Himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has torn down the dividing wall of hostility

God's Truth

unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

I said
Very good. I never even thought about the "unless". Now that is edifying.

Eph 4:12-16
12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head-- Christ--
16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

God's Truth

I said
Very good. I never even thought about the "unless". Now that is edifying.

Eph 4:12-16
12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head-- Christ--
16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
(NKJ)

So glad to hear you say that!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So glad to hear you say that!

I said
When someone is right I am required to say so. But that is why I share my revelations. Edify is build up the brother hood with more verses so they can fight against the wiles of the devil.
This is also why we trade talents with one another. No one person gets it all at one time. Out of my 2000 revelations the Spirit never made the connection to me. I guess He was saving that for you. Anyway thanks.

God's Truth

I said
When someone is right I am required to say so. But that is why I share my revelations. Edify is build up the brother hood with more verses so they can fight against the wiles of the devil.
This is also why we trade talents with one another. No one person gets it all at one time. Out of my 2000 revelations the Spirit never made the connection to me. I guess He was saving that for you. Anyway thanks.

That is some more good stuff to hear. Thanks again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
2 Tim 2:14-16
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)