Idiots And Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
IDIOTS AND STUPID
For all the idiots out there. The spiritual word is unlearned, compared to the carnal word which is idiot. So if you dont understand the Word of God when I post the verses I will give you the carnal word so that you might understand. And unlearned questions, unlearned means stupid. And If you cant quote the verses you are unlearned. I'm only here to help you learn scripture, I am not here to pasify your emotions(demons). If you want to know what the bible says come and see me. But if your not interrested in what God thinks dont waist my time. If your sensitive you have unclean spirits in you. I'm not here to make friends, because I already have the best friend in the world--Jesus. Get serious or get off my threads. The bible is the training manuel for Christians. If you havent been trained by the manuel or you dont know what is in the training manuel why in the world would you think you have the authority to argue with one who does know it. That would be plain old arrogance on your part.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
(KJV)
521 apaideutos (ap-ah'-ee-dyoo-tos);

from 1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of 3811; uninstructed, i.e. (figuratively) stupid:

KJV-- unlearned.

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

When a born again Christian calls you an idiot its not an insult its a reality. You might take it as an insult but it isnt delivered that away. If you dont know the scriptures you cant understand the scriptures. So you force a born again Christian into useing your language for clarity. And think about it if your argueing with a born again Christian wouldnt that pretty much make you an idiot. Or the other definition stupid.

Look to many of you get in trouble trying to parrot something I said. That is wrong. Everything you read in scripture has to be believed by you before you can use it.Then you must be tested to see if you are going to stand up for it. If you fail the test the verse is taken out of your belief system. And you must do it all over again.So many of you are getting yourself in trouble with God because you dont believe the verse you dont submit to the verse. But you try to use the verse to convict someone else. Then you get chastized. And you dont know why.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You know very well that when you call someone idiot or stupid in our native language that its a derogatory to the listeners.

ever notice he doesn't say "your ignorant" or "your unlearned"?

ever notice that he misspells "your"?

he's trolling

has been for fourteen years

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You know very well that when you call someone idiot or stupid in our native language that its a derogatory remark to the listeners.

I said
Well guess what the bible isn't in your native tongue, and this is a bible forum. We are here (maybe your not) to learn the bible language. And we speak the bible language. It sounds like your in the wrong place.

ok doser

I said
Well guess what the bible isn't in your native tongue, and this is a bible forum. We are here (maybe your not) to learn the bible language. And we speak the bible language. It sounds like your in the wrong place.

and the bible sez "unlearned"

16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

but feel free to keep on trolling :wave2:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
and the bible sez "unlearned"

(KJV)

but feel free to keep on trolling :wave2:

I said
You are an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Think about this. How stupid is it to harass or mock the teacher. If someone knows more than you on any given subject why in the world would one heckle or most them??? Do you go into a hospital and mock the doctors? Do you go into a garage and mock the mechanic ?
You really only have two options. Listen and learn, or prove them wrong. But it is really stupid to mock them or harass. In a bible forum find out what you have and learn more. The bible even tells you if you can only remember 2 verses or three don't make war with someone who has hundreds of verses they remember. A smart person will make peace and learn the 98 verses they don't remember.

Luke 14:31-32
31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.
(NKJ)

ok doser

Think about this. How stupid is it to harass or mock the teacher. If someone knows more than you on any given subject why in the world would one heckle or most them??? Do you go into a hospital and mock the doctors? Do you go into a garage and mock the mechanic ?

you came in here

we dint go to your home, or your church and tell you you're a fraud

you came in here

now you're claiming to be a teacher, without showing any evidence of knowing the material you intend to teach

yep, you're a troll

popsthebuilder

IDIOTS AND STUPID
For all the idiots out there. The spiritual word is unlearned, compared to the carnal word which is idiot. So if you dont understand the Word of God when I post the verses I will give you the carnal word so that you might understand. And unlearned questions, unlearned means stupid. And If you cant quote the verses you are unlearned. I'm only here to help you learn scripture, I am not here to pasify your emotions(demons). If you want to know what the bible says come and see me. But if your not interrested in what God thinks dont waist my time. If your sensitive you have unclean spirits in you. I'm not here to make friends, because I already have the best friend in the world--Jesus. Get serious or get off my threads. The bible is the training manuel for Christians. If you havent been trained by the manuel or you dont know what is in the training manuel why in the world would you think you have the authority to argue with one who does know it. That would be plain old arrogance on your part.

16Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

2 Tim 2:23
23But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
(KJV)
521 apaideutos (ap-ah'-ee-dyoo-tos);

from 1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of 3811; uninstructed, i.e. (figuratively) stupid:

KJV-- unlearned.

Titus 3:9
9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

When a born again Christian calls you an idiot its not an insult its a reality. You might take it as an insult but it isnt delivered that away. If you dont know the scriptures you cant understand the scriptures. So you force a born again Christian into useing your language for clarity. And think about it if your argueing with a born again Christian wouldnt that pretty much make you an idiot. Or the other definition stupid.

Look to many of you get in trouble trying to parrot something I said. That is wrong. Everything you read in scripture has to be believed by you before you can use it.Then you must be tested to see if you are going to stand up for it. If you fail the test the verse is taken out of your belief system. And you must do it all over again.So many of you are getting yourself in trouble with God because you dont believe the verse you dont submit to the verse. But you try to use the verse to convict someone else. Then you get chastized. And you dont know why.

Heb 4:12-13
12For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:24-25
24Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25"For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)
When a student references the actual teachings of verses or rather chapters and whole themes it is the teachers place to identify, clarify and corelate these things to individual verses in order to show error or not. It is not the teachers place to declare the foolishness of any student. You might find that showing one to be wrong with actual verses might work better than declaring oneself superior to another. You claim to be a born again Christian but openly exhibit traits absolutely contrary to the teachings of the Christ. Then when confronted you simply claim to be being attached by crowds of fools.

When the Christ was confronted by the hypocrite he expounded on the scripture and showed their error. You, not only don't do this, but when shown to be in obvious error, you yourself don't take it too well. So how do you expect others to take it when you call them ignorant fools? Honestly, we do all have access to scripture of all sorts. Who are you to claim an understanding better than any others? And more so; who are you to claim your superiority? Did the Christ not say to call none Rabbi? We are equal. Surely you recall all the places that state how the greatest will be the least and those who wish to be the exalted must be abased? The meek will inherit the earth. The principalities will be stripped of power .

Jeremiah: 13. 15. Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the LORD hath spoken. 16. Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness. 17. But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD's flock is carried away captive. 18. Say unto the king and to the queen, Humble yourselves, sit down: for your principalities shall come down, even the crown of your glory.

Job: 24. 24. They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn. 25. And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?

Isaiah: 2. 11. The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. 12. For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: 13. And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, 14. And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, 15. And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, 16. And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures. 17. And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

Isaiah: 11. 2. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3. And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4. But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. 6. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. 9. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. 10. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Psalm: 22. 26. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Matthew: 23. 6. And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7. And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. 13. But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. 15. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. - Bible Offline

Peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you came in here

we dint go to your home, or your church and tell you you're a fraud

you came in here

now you're claiming to be a teacher, without showing any evidence of knowing the material you intend to teach

yep, you're a troll

I said
lolol I have been in here for years. You started in 2015 I started in 2002. That is a very poor insult. I don't call anyone names that don't come from scripture. You don't know scripture so you have to make up names. Like troll. That is pathetic.

ok doser

I said
lolol I have been in here for years.

right - going on fifteen

it's not your site

it's knight's site

nobody is going to your site (or your house or your church) and heckling you

you chose to come here

and when people point out that you're either a raving lunatic or a troll, you get all upset and start quacking like a duck

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When a student references the actual teachings of verses or rather chapters and whole themes it is the teachers place to identify, clarify and corelate these things to individual verses in order to show error or not. It is not the teachers place to declare the foolishness of any student. You might find that showing one to be wrong with actual verses might work better than declaring oneself superior to another. You claim to be a born again Christian but openly exhibit traits absolutely contrary to the teachings of the Christ. Then when confronted you simply claim to be being attached by crowds of fools.

When the Christ was confronted by the hypocrite he expounded on the scripture and showed their error. You, not only don't do this, but when shown to be in obvious error, you yourself don't take it too well. So how do you expect others to take it when you call them ignorant fools? Honestly, we do all have access to scripture of all sorts. Who are you to claim an understanding better than any others? And more so; who are you to claim your superiority? Did the Christ not say to call none Rabbi? We are equal. Surely you recall all the places that state how the greatest will be the least and those who wish to be the exalted must be abased? The meek will inherit the earth. The principalities will be stripped of power .

Jeremiah: 13. 15. Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the LORD hath spoken. 16. Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness. 17. But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD's flock is carried away captive. 18. Say unto the king and to the queen, Humble yourselves, sit down: for your principalities shall come down, even the crown of your glory.

Job: 24. 24. They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn. 25. And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?

Isaiah: 2. 11. The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. 12. For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: 13. And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, 14. And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, 15. And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, 16. And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures. 17. And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

Isaiah: 11. 2. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3. And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4. But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. 6. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. 9. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. 10. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Psalm: 22. 26. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Matthew: 23. 6. And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7. And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. 13. But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. 15. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. - Bible Offline

Peace

I said
I didn't create elders God did. Do you really think your being very humble to God by dictating the way the elders are suppose to teach. Now I'm doing it the way He told me to. If you have a complaint about how I'm doing it.. Take it up with God. Oh yes and when you do be sure to come back and tell me how that went.
Let me ask you are we here to teach God how to do it? Or are we hear to learn His way?

TO THINK OF YOUR ELDERS IN THE WORD-YOU HAVE ELDERS
1 Pet 5:1-7
1 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
2 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly;
3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock;
4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble."
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
1 Pet 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters.
1Thes 4:11
11 that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,
Rom 12:18
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
II Th 1:6
6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,
Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Rom 13:1
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
II Th 1:7-8
7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Tim 5:19
19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
Gal 3:12
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
Rom 14:23
23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Matt 7:1-5
1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
Rom 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
1Thes 5:12-13
12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
1Thes 5:16-23
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
19 Do not quench the Spirit.
20 Do not despise prophecies.
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
22 Abstain from every form of evil.
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Heb 10:36-39
36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
37 "For yet a little while, and He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him."
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
Heb 12:1-2
1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Gal 5:24-26
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
Heb 13:7
7 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
Gal 6:16
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
Phil 3:15-17
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
Col 3:15
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
1 Tim 5:17
17 Let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine.
(NKJ)

xxx If you dont know you have elders your still full of pride. If you dont know your elders, your deceived. Whether you like it or not you have elders over you. If you dont give them due respect God will defend them. Because God placed them there. Remember this you cant learn if your trying to teach. And if your trying to teach an elder or get your point across you will not learn what the elder is trying to teach you.
An Elder is anyone who is further along in their walk than you are. Those in the milk defend their theology. And theology is spiritual theory. And theory is guessing. Those in the meat defend their verses. Those in the revelations of Jesus Christ defend their revelations.

1 Tim 5:1

1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
(KJV)

popsthebuilder

I said
I didn't create elders God did. Do you really think your being very humble to God by dictating the way the elders are suppose to teach. Now I'm doing it the way He told me to. If you have a complaint about how I'm doing it.. Take it up with God. Oh yes and when you do be sure to come back and tell me how that went.
Let me ask you are we here to teach God how to do it? Or are we hear to learn His way?

1The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
2Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly;
3nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock;
4and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
5Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble."
6Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
7casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
15But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters.
11that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,
18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
6since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,
19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
1Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
7and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
19Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
12Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
23But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
4For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
1"Judge not, that you be not judged.
2"For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3"And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5"Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
3For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
12And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
16Rejoice always,
17pray without ceasing,
18in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
19Do not quench the Spirit.
20Do not despise prophecies.
21Test all things; hold fast what is good.
22Abstain from every form of evil.
23Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
36For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
37"For yet a little while, and He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him."
39But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
1Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
24And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
7Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
16And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
15Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
17Let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine.
(NKJ)

xxx If you dont know you have elders your still full of pride. If you dont know your elders, your deceived. Whether you like it or not you have elders over you. If you dont give them due respect God will defend them. Because God placed them there. Remember this you cant learn if your trying to teach. And if your trying to teach an elder or get your point across you will not learn what the elder is trying to teach you.
An Elder is anyone who is further along in their walk than you are. Those in the milk defend their theology. And theology is spiritual theory. And theory is guessing. Those in the meat defend their verses. Those in the revelations of Jesus Christ defend their revelations.

1Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
(KJV)
I'm not dictating anything, but base my words off of what I know is right and good and according to scripture and the conscience.

Peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm not dictating anything, but base my words off of what I know is right and good and according to scripture and the conscience.

Peace

I said
When one learns from the Holy Spirit they will be totally in subjection to Him. Where He leads them they do not know but they accept it. The Holy Spirit is my teacher and guide the evidence is in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

John 3:8
8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder

I said

1The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
2Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly;
3nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock;
4and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
5Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble."
6Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
7casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
15But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters.
11that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,
18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
6since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,
19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
1Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
7and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
19Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
12Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
23But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
4For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
1"Judge not, that you be not judged.
2"For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3"And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5"Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
3For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
12And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
16Rejoice always,
17pray without ceasing,
18in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
19Do not quench the Spirit.
20Do not despise prophecies.
21Test all things; hold fast what is good.
22Abstain from every form of evil.
23Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
36For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
37"For yet a little while, and He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him."
39But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
1Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
24And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
7Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
16And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
15Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
17Let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine.
(NKJ)

1Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
(KJV)
So tell me please, what is it the elder is attempting to teach when they declare the student a fool?

Which as you know isn't right and according to scripture can land any in hell.

I couldn't help but notice that you neglected to comment on any of my points.

Proverbs: 10. 16. The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin. 17. He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth. 18. He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool. 19. In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise. 31. The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out. 32. The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness. - Bible Offline

Ecclesiastes: 4. 13. Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished. 14. For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor. - Bible Offline

Ecclesiastes: 7. 8. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. 9. Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools. - Bible Offline

Matthew: 5. 21. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24. Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Bible Offline

I'm going to quite now regardless of your following posts.

I donot wish to contend with you to no avail. It will not help either of us or any other.

Consider the conversation over...you win.

Peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So tell me please, what is it the elder is attempting to teach when they declare the student a fool?

Which as you know isn't right and according to scripture can land any in hell.

I couldn't help but notice that you neglected to comment on any of my points.

Proverbs: 10. 16. The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin. 17. He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth. 18. He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool. 19. In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise. 31. The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out. 32. The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness. - Bible Offline

Ecclesiastes: 4. 13. Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished. 14. For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor. - Bible Offline

Ecclesiastes: 7. 8. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. 9. Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools. - Bible Offline

Matthew: 5. 21. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24. Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Bible Offline

I'm going to quite now regardless of your following posts.

I donot wish to contend with you to no avail. It will not help either of us or any other.

Consider the conversation over...you win.

Peace

I said
Anyone who attempts to be justified by something in the old testament Will fall from grace.

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The bible is my life. Lately I have run across a lot of idiots. And some really stupid logic.
Look if you don't know the New Testament learn it. If you have eliminated some of the books you really are an idiot. There is a milk understanding of the verses and there is a meat understanding of the verses.
I am a real Christian so save any and all opinions that leave Jesus out of the conversation.
If you want to hear one of the revelations of Jesus Christ just ask. If you would like to see the demonstration of the Holy Spirit just ask But to all the intellectual idiots that have tried all their little tricks on me forget it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The bible is my life. Lately I have run across a lot of idiots. And some really stupid logic.
Look if you don't know the New Testament learn it. If you have eliminated some of the books you really are an idiot. There is a milk understanding of the verses and there is a meat understanding of the verses.
I am a real Christian so save any and all opinions that leave Jesus out of the conversation.
If you want to hear one of the revelations of Jesus Christ just ask. If you would like to see the demonstration of the Holy Spirit just ask But to all the intellectual idiots that have tried all their little tricks on me forget it.

If you're a "Real Christian" then, why did you answer my question like this in another thread today:

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

A real Christian would KNOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.