Idiots And Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you're a "Real Christian" then, why did you answer my question like this in another thread today:

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

A real Christian would KNOW.

I said
Your an idiot. Paul tells us exactly how to believe on the subject. But because you don't believe the book of James or the book of Luke how could you know.

Phil 3:12-18
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Maybe you don't believe Phil either.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's a strange answer squeaky for someone claiming to be christian...

he sounds like one of those people who believe in god but not in the power of god

I said
The truth is strange to a lot of people in here. From what I'm finding out. Only someone full of arrogance would believe they have already made it And not even know who the Holy Spirit really is.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You make a lot of contradictory statements squeaky. but like you said, you dont rely on logic or 'intellect'.

I said
Well just how stupid do you think someone would be if they thought their righteousness was greater than Pauls??

Phil 3:12-18
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(NKJ)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thread locked. It's a platform for calling TOL members names. That is not dialog. Squeaky, you need to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.