I Am The Devil's Advocate

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Devils Advocate said:
How is His (universalism) gospel false?

Me said:
He tells people they don't need to be reconciled to God. He is a universalist. Paul is very adamant that any deviation from his gospel, where he says people go to hell, is another gospel, and that person is to be cut off (accursed).

Devils Advocate said:
Where does Paul say that you will go to hell forever.

Nick M said:
Since you haven't read the Bible, I am done for now. When you read it, I will refresh your memory. Until then...scratch that. I want you to know that I know that you know you are wrong. And so anybody that reads your page knows you were shown, yet continue with the same game as Patrick.

2 Thessalonians 1

8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power.

And how will he do it? By tossing their nonbelieving behinds in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20

14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

The free gift is what is universal. It is offered to all men. You have to believe the gospel and confess it to recieve the gift.

Devils Advocate said:
The first has nothing to say about a lake of fire.The second says nothing about being there forever.

TOL post quality has been dropping daily for some time. You are intellectualy dishonest.

:mock: Devils advocate