I Am Thankful For....

brinny

16.gif
I Am Thankful For....

God's precious heart for us.

brinny

16.gif
i am thankful for this verse, for it embodies the very core of our Father's heart for us:

"The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." ~Zephaniah 3:17

rougueone

I am grateful for the reality of being united with Almighty GOD through our Christ, Jesus. I am grateful that because of this union I am able to know GOD's love, patience, forgiveness and faithfulness.

pqmomba8

Some really, really, REALLY good hash I bought LEAGLLY in the United States this past weekend! Hoooraaaay! This country is getting more progressive!! :)

brinny

Some really, really, REALLY good hash I bought LEAGLLY in the United States this past weekend! Hoooraaaay! This country is getting more progressive!! :)

Whatz the diff'rence between really really REALLY good hash and just really good hash?

pqmomba8

Oh, oh, oh - I'm also thankful that my Bitcoin miner just mined another bitcoin!!!! (Plus, some other SHA-256 based altcoins.) :)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Yeah...progressing toward the point of no remedy.

Pro 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.