I am Jesus

Love333

BANNED
Banned
I am here to unite everyone. Christianity is not the only true Religion. There are many religions that have truth in them. Some of these religions include Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism. It is also important to know that I existed under many names in the past but my name has changed through out history.

One of the most important keys is to love.

Ask me any question that you like.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am here to unite everyone. Christianity is not the only true Religion. There are many religions that have truth in them. Some of these religions include Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism. It is also important to know that I existed under many names in the past but my name has changed through out history.

"And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ’ and will deceive many." (Matthew 24:4-5)

daqq

Hi Jesus, if the sky is red and threatening in the evening: what say you? :)

nikolai_42

I am here to unite everyone.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Matthew 10:34-39

Christianity is not the only true Religion. There are many religions that have truth in them.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

Some of these religions include Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism.

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 10:7-9

It is also important to know that I existed under many names in the past but my name has changed through out history.

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Luke 21:8

And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
Acts 3:16

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:9

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
I John 4:10

Who are you really?

oatmeal

Christianity is not a religion, it is the Father's relationship with his children. We learn to respond to our Father in kind.

Lon

@Lon Mathew 22:39 Love your neighbor as yourself. How would you feel if you were banned for expressing how you feel? even if he is mental...

:think: You are acting like being banned from a WEBSITE is harmful!?? :noway: :jawdrop: :idunno:

Do you think love over a website is easily seen? :nono: I've known a few mental patients in my life. Usually, telling the truth is the best thing for them. :e4e:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Lon Mathew 22:39 Love your neighbor as yourself. How would you feel if you were banned for expressing how you feel? even if he is mental...

attachment.php

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Sorry, the only way to the Father is through the Son.

1 John 4:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

CherubRam

Jesus finally showed up to lead us to follow other gods. Lol. And then you banned him. Lol. That could have been our Summers entertainment. Lol.

Go peddle crazy some place else, we are all booked up here. Lol.