Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You believe what you want to believe.

good day.

If you know so much about JWs why do you ask me so many questions?

You know I don't trust what you say.

you are so strange, man.

You don't seem to have much confidence in your faith.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You believe what you want to believe.

good day.

The regenerated want to believe based on the gift of faith. The unregenerated do not want to believe based on not having the gift of faith. The gift of faith causes the sinner to believe and understand the spiritual things of God. Those that are given to Jesus by God believes Jesus. Jesus saves those that are already given to Him by His Father.

I ask you questions cause you're updated on the new changes in the Kingdom Halls. JW has a very long history of changing their minds and adding to Scriptures to cover up their gambling guesses that know know God. I didn't know of the new continuing changes the JW makes to fool their followers of the watchtower propaganda's

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
If you know so much about JWs why do you ask me so many questions?

You know I don't trust what you say.

you are so strange, man.

You don't seem to have much confidence in your faith.

You have confidence in your Wheaties.
You must be constipated from all the lies they tell you.

MiracleWheaties.jpg~320x480

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let's go back to the Bible and talk about what's in it. Do you really want to be a troll?

All you want to talk about is what your lord Paul says. You don't care what Jesus says.

So talk to yourself. My Lord is Jesus, not Paul.

good day.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
All you want to talk about is what your lord Paul says. You don't care what Jesus says.

good day.

It is Jesus who keeps chucking you out of His sheepfold...He won't have you among His mainstreamers.

Homeskillet

BANNED
Banned
Don't nobody give a shyt, just simply disagree with the lame ***** who go around go around talking mad, ridiculous shyt about others- the 'in crowd' of the site and you're pretty much doomed to just fukking get banned over and over from the SAME DAMN incident anf for whatever Bullshyt excuse they can come up with to randomly boot you out the forums as soon as they see you are on a roll with posts.

Seriously, fuk them and fuk this- being called everything from a rapist to a Muslim just because one is too damn stupid to comprehend what is written so they just do what retards do and attack what they see as different.

"Hurting TOL members", LMAO yea right this place is a ******* troll cave and the DAMN mods are the DAMN ones wearing the crowns. Whatever, I must have forgotten why I did this before years ago, you all should meet in person so that if you want to go about somebody a certain way you can deal with the consequence of a foot going up your dumb *****.

Spitfire

................................................. what is going on with the "Catholics" here lately? :dizzy:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
................................................. what is going on with the "Catholics" here lately? :dizzy:

To be fair, most of those who identify as Catholics don't lose it like this.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

good day.

well, alright. You have too many autosuggestions on every post you make. Go ahead and post some quotes from the 4 books and we'll go from there.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Yes, I know.

When we begin to understand that those around us, friends, co-workers, and the like--who are not believers-- actually literally hate the One we hold dear, we are well on the path towards conducting ourselves accordingly with these persons. This in no way means we treat them badly, with impunity or arrogance, but that we never forget exactly what type of person we are dealing with in our daily walk such that we start erring on the side of "I'm OK, you're OK." :AMR1:

AMR

Romans 10:12-13 "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." We may not like someones doctrine but their judgement is God's, not ours. The only ones who are not OK are those who do not acknowledge the Father and Yeshua HaMashiach and those who blaspheme Ruach HaKodesh. Matthew 12:25-32
Yeshua asked one thing of people, that they believe in Him and keep His words...His words being God's words. "Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day." John 12:44-48 Folks should notice that Yeshua isn't stating this applies only to Israelites and that His words are applicable to judgement day. This applies to anyone.
The Body needs to stop eating on itself. "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

good day.

Here's a concept; why not ask Meshak to, unplug her computer and
do everybody a favor and, give it a rest?

IMJerusha

Don't nobody give a shyt, just simply disagree with the lame ***** who go around go around talking mad, ridiculous shyt about others- the 'in crowd' of the site and you're pretty much doomed to just fukking get banned over and over from the SAME DAMN incident anf for whatever Bullshyt excuse they can come up with to randomly boot you out the forums as soon as they see you are on a roll with posts.

Seriously, fuk them and fuk this- being called everything from a rapist to a Muslim just because one is too damn stupid to comprehend what is written so they just do what retards do and attack what they see as different.

"Hurting TOL members", LMAO yea right this place is a ******* troll cave and the DAMN mods are the DAMN ones wearing the crowns. Whatever, I must have forgotten why I did this before years ago, you all should meet in person so that if you want to go about somebody a certain way you can deal with the consequence of a foot going up your dumb *****.

What...no introduction in Newbie Central? So, how's everything in St. Louis? My guess is you're not really Catholic and that was a parting shot/dig.

glorydaz

Romans 10:12-13 "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." We may not like someones doctrine but their judgement is God's, not ours. The only ones who are not OK are those who do not acknowledge the Father and Yeshua HaMashiach and those who blaspheme Ruach HaKodesh. Matthew 12:25-32
Yeshua asked one thing of people, that they believe in Him and keep His words...His words being God's words. "Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day." John 12:44-48 Folks should notice that Yeshua isn't stating this applies only to Israelites and that His words are applicable to judgement day. This applies to anyone.
The Body needs to stop eating on itself. "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."

The body doesn't "eat on itself". The suit does not make the man, so all those dressed up in sheep's clothing are not sheep. This is not that difficult to understand. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.