How you can obey God’s commands.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe you might possibly have a learning disability. I think it is better than saying you are just contentious?

I don't have a learning disability, and I am not contentious. Are you referring to the Biblical usage of the term contentious? I don't believe this word applies to me.

God bless God's Truth. It is important that you are both Biblically accurate and not confused.

Proverbs 21:9 NASB - It is better to live in a corner of a roofThan in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Proverbs 21:19 NASB - It is better to live in a desert landThan with a contentious and vexing woman.

Proverbs 25:24 NASB - It is better to live in a corner of the roofThan in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Proverbs 26:21 NASB - Like charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire,So is a contentious man to kindle strife.

Proverbs 27:15 NASB - A constant dripping on a day of steady rainAnd a contentious woman are alike;

1 Corinthians 11:16 NASB - But if one is inclined to be contentious, we have no other practice, nor have the churches of God.

God's Truth

Jacob,

I said Jesus was the Lamb. Do you believe that? Can you find it in the Bible? I said Jesus was a sacrifice. Do you believe that? Can you find it in the Bible? I said Jesus was the sacrifice once and for all? Do you believe that? Can you find it in the Bible?

God's Truth

I don't have a learning disability, and I am not contentious. Are you referring to the Biblical usage of the term contentious? I don't believe this word applies to me.

God bless God's Truth. It is important that you are both Biblically accurate and not confused.

Proverbs 21:9 NASB - It is better to live in a corner of a roofThan in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Proverbs 21:19 NASB - It is better to live in a desert landThan with a contentious and vexing woman.

Proverbs 25:24 NASB - It is better to live in a corner of the roofThan in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Proverbs 26:21 NASB - Like charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire,So is a contentious man to kindle strife.

Proverbs 27:15 NASB - A constant dripping on a day of steady rainAnd a contentious woman are alike;

1 Corinthians 11:16 NASB - But if one is inclined to be contentious, we have no other practice, nor have the churches of God.

I believe those scriptures describe what it is like to debate with you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

I said Jesus was the Lamb. Do you believe that? Can you find it in the Bible? I said Jesus was a sacrifice. Do you believe that? Can you find it in the Bible? I said Jesus was the sacrifice once and for all? Do you believe that? Can you find it in the Bible?

I don't agree with you. I agree with the Bible. Here are some references to Jesus being the lamb of God. Some references to Jesus as our sacrifice. The phrase once and for all is not found in scripture, as I said, according to the translation I provided verses for the phrase once for all (a different phrase). If you do not trust this translation I don't know what to say to you about other translations. You have not shown your words in scripture.

John 1:29 NASB - The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

John 1:36 NASB - and he looked at Jesus as He walked, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God!"

Revelation 5:6 NASB - And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.

Revelation 6:9 NASB - When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;

Revelation 7:17 NASB - for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes."

Revelation 14:10 NASB - he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Revelation 15:3 NASB - And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,"Great and marvelous are Your works,O Lord God, the Almighty;Righteous and true are Your ways,King of the nations!

Revelation 19:9 NASB - Then he said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" And he said to me, "These are true words of God."

Revelation 21:23 NASB - And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Revelation 22:1 NASB - Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb,

Revelation 22:3 NASB - There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;

Ephesians 5:2 NASB - and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.

Hebrews 9:26 NASB - Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

Hebrews 10:12 NASB - but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD,

Hebrews 10:26 NASB - For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

1 Corinthians 5:7 NASB - Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed.

God's Truth

I don't agree with you. I agree with the Bible.
I have not said anything not biblical.

Here are some references to Jesus being the lamb of God. Some references to Jesus as our sacrifice. The phrase once and for all is not found in scripture, as I said, according to the translation I provided verses for the phrase once for all (a different phrase). If you do not trust this translation I don't know what to say to you about other translations. You have not shown your words in scripture.

According to you, I am not speaking what is in the Bible because you do not see where in the Bible Jesus is the sacrifice "once and for all".

Do you believe Jesus will be sacrificed again? Do you believe that animal sacrifices should be given because Jesus is not the sacrifice once for all?

Hebrews 10:10 By this will of God, we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once and for all.

Romans 6:10 For when he died, he died once and for all as far as sin is concerned. But now that he is alive, he lives for God.

God's Truth

I don't agree with you. I agree with the Bible. Here are some references to Jesus being the lamb of God. Some references to Jesus as our sacrifice. The phrase once and for all is not found in scripture, as I said, according to the translation I provided verses for the phrase once for all (a different phrase). If you do not trust this translation I don't know what to say to you about other translations. You have not shown your words in scripture.

Wait, are you saying what I said is not biblical because in the translation you use the word 'and' is not there?

Now I now something is wrong with you. You are not right in the heart and head. IMHO.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have not said anything not biblical.

According to you, I am not speaking what is in the Bible because you do not see where in the Bible Jesus is the sacrifice "once and for all".

Do you believe Jesus will be sacrificed again? Do you believe that animal sacrifices should be given because Jesus is not the sacrifice once for all?

Hebrews 10:10 By this will of God, we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once and for all.

Romans 6:10 For when he died, he died once and for all as far as sin is concerned. But now that he is alive, he lives for God.

You have not given your translation. I believe the scriptures. If you have a translation that says once and for all that is fine. I am not sure why you are asking these questions. I have already provided you many verses that say once for all.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Wait, are you saying what I said is not biblical because in the translation you use the word 'and' is not there?

Now I now something is wrong with you. You are not right in the heart and head. IMHO.

This is the translation I grew up with, and when I searched it I did not find what you said.

JonahofAkron

The Jews would not associate with an unclean person. If the apostles were not clean, according to the old law's purification/ceremonial works, then they would not let the apostles near them. That is why Paul circumcised Timothy. The Jews knew that Timothy was unclean/uncircumcised.
Ok. That's not an answer for why the apostles participated in the temple.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

beloved57

I obeyed God's commandments by Jesus Christ. He in my place and stead obeyed God's commandments perfectly, and so by Suretyship Obedience for me I have been made Righteous Rom 5:19 :)

JonahofAkron

I obeyed God's commandments by Jesus Christ. He in my place and stead obeyed God's commandments perfectly, and so by Suretyship Obedience for me I have been made Righteous Rom 5:19 :)
This line of thought is ridiculous. If I were to say that someone took care of my legal fees and my jail sentence if I were to break the law, that doesn't mean that I would continue to break the law. Your argument is stupid and wrong.

beloved57

This line of thought is ridiculous. If I were to say that someone took care of my legal fees and my jail sentence if I were to break the law, that doesn't mean that I would continue to break the law. Your argument is stupid and wrong.

That's the Gospel I believe, it's foolishness to them that are perishing.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk