Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
These bullies are begging for scripture even though I warned them that it is scripture from Jesus while he walked the earth. Every time I speak of what Jesus says when he walked the earth, these people here tell me that it is not for us to obey, only the Jews.

So why do they want me to give them words for Jesus?

Put up or shut up, GT. Provide the scripture you said you had, or apologize for lying about scripture.

popsthebuilder

Pops, please stop merely posting parts of the Bible.

Highlight in some ways what you want to draw to our attention and also give an explanation.

We all have Bibles!
If you can't see the point made with scripture that I expounded on (one gathering/ judgement of the dead) then that is something you need to work out yourself. The topic is one judgement or two? The scripture I provided shows one.

Here; let me find some more for you.

If you can't see the point made with scripture that I expounded on (one gathering/ judgement of the dead) then that is something you need to work out yourself. The topic is one judgement or two? The scripture I provided shows one.

Here; let me find some more for you.

Matthew 3: 12. Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Matthew 13: 31. Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32. Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof. 33. Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened. 38. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39. The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 47. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 48. Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Pops does NOT believe in the CONSCIOUS LIFE OF OUR SPIRITS after the death of our physical bodies.
I don't believe one way or another definitively on that particular subject. Scripture says all will experience death.

Life without a body is not death; and physical death is a reference to the death of the old man; while still alive mind you; a new creature.

popsthebuilder

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

You say God does not change, but you say we don't have to do what He says to the Jews?!

Anyone who wants to be saved now and after they die, they will have to obey Jesus before he comes again, because he comes as a thief in the night AND YOU BETTER BE READY.
He actually said this;

"God does change"

You quoted it.

popsthebuilder

According to you He says different things to different races of people!

According to you He only speaks to those who are in their flesh.

You are wrong on both accounts.
Oh cool; two absolutely baseless unfounded assertions.

The antics that are called debating around here are great.

popsthebuilder

Try this on for size:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. . . . And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. - John 1:1,14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:1,14&version=NKJV
James 1: 17. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

James 1: 17. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Deuteronomy 32: 3. Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. 4. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. 5. They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation. 6. Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee? 7. Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee. 8. When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

1 John 4: 7. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 14. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 16. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 17. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19. We love him, because he first loved us. 20. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21. And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Sorry....no change of truth.

You did notice the change from the written law to the truth though, so that's good.

popsthebuilder

Post the scriptures or delete your TOL account. Or apologize to us for lying about having scriptures that don't exist.
Hey, uhhm.....I'm still waiting on your response in reference to that whole (a),(b) reconciliation thingy. Just saying....why do I have to wait for my responses?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Plenty; just don't get why hours and multiple posts from him have gone by and out, but he felt it necessary to badger gt...

It isn't like he hasn't seen it...he saw your post that I am quoting now....

Pops, I realized that in order for me to provide the arguments for what I know and have learned, I require further study. Also, it's the weekend, and I'm exhausted from this past week, so I'm also taking a bit of a break since I got home. Also, your badgering isn't helping my willingness to respond.

popsthebuilder

Pops, I realized that in order for me to provide the arguments for what I know and have learned, I require further study. Also, it's the weekend, and I'm exhausted from this past week, so I'm also taking a bit of a break since I got home. Also, your badgering isn't helping my willingness to respond.
I appreciate your honesty.

I hope you enjoy your weekend.

If you are interested in discussing whether or not GOD changes then let me know

Right Divider

Body part
I appreciate your honesty.

I hope you enjoy your weekend.

If you are interested in discussing whether or not GOD changes then let me know
God does not change in His NATURE.... this does NOT mean that He could not or did not take on human flesh.

God plays by His rules and not yours.

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1Tim 3:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Matt 1:21-25 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. (1:22) Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, (1:23) Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. (1:24) Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: (1:25) And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Nothing confusing or hard to understand there. Unbelief is the problem.

popsthebuilder

God does not change in His NATURE.... this does NOT mean that He could not or did not take on human flesh.

God plays by His rules and not yours.

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1Tim 3:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Matt 1:21-25 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. (1:22) Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, (1:23) Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. (1:24) Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: (1:25) And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Nothing confusing or hard to understand there. Unbelief is the problem.
That wasn't even the topic.

I refute none of the scripture you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.