How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

This is critically importance. The reality on the surface of earth is not the same. It changed seriously at the end of September, 2015, through a new alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies.

The Old Age of Pisces, which was anchored on physicality, has ended. The New Age of Aquarius, which is anchored on Spirituality, has dawned.

If one remains 'entangled' with the Old reality (which is Peter oriented) one will be teleported out of here.

If one is not 'entangled' with the new reality (which is Paul oriented) one will be 'teleported' out of here.

We are in the fullness of time. Now children of God (i.e. obedient spiritually aware people/Paul's people) will inherit earth without children of the flesh (i.e. spiritually dead people/Peter's people).

Serious separation which will see billions simply disappearing off the surface of earth through 'teleporting'. This is pending.
Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
What to do to be saved and delivered? The answer is here:
click here on the little blue box with the little arrow for:
How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

*'Teleportation', 'entanglement', 'black hole portal' and 'dimensions' are terms which describe valid scientific events, situations and/or circumstances in Quantum physics.

Last edited:

musterion

This is critically importance. The reality on the surface of earth is not the same. It changed seriously at the end of September, 2015, through a new alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies.

The Old Age of Pisces, which was anchored on physicality, has ended. The New Age of Aquarius, which is anchored on Spirituality, has dawned.

If one remains 'entangled' with the Old reality (which is Peter oriented) one will be teleported out of here.

If one is not 'entangled' with the new reality (which is Paul oriented) one will be 'teleported' out of here.

We are in the fullness of time. Now children of God (i.e. obedient spiritually aware people/Paul's people) will inherit earth without children of the flesh (i.e. spiritually dead people/Peter's people).

Serious separation which will see billions simply disappearing off the surface of earth through 'teleporting'. This is pending.

Music for the Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

Mr. Religion, Thank you for reading and for letting me know.

Mr. Religion, Thank you for reading and for letting me know.

Another duplicate of this:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4482948#post4482948

We read you the first time. :AMR:

AMR

Thank you for reading and for letting me know.

Actually it is different in some ways. I do believe that my latest write is clearer and more concise.

Is it not very desirable to reach more and more people?

I am also trying to get readership across the wider internet.

Last edited:

Gurucam

patrick jane, Is growing one's hair good for anything?

patrick jane, Is growing one's hair good for anything?

I'm growing my hair, I'm too busy.

Some people seem to believe that growing one's hair is good for Spirituality and the New Spiritual Age which is dominating the surface of earth, at this time.

Longer hair might operate as extended antennas? Is it so? Do you believe the alien theory and contacting aliens?

'Rogaine'?

You should not wait. Come on board now. Come bald head if so be it.

The latest neuron scientific research confirm that spirituality is better served by growing one's brain, i.e. by adding new clusters of brain neurons to the area related to enlightenment in the brain. Interestingly . . . this is accomplished through regular meditation.

May be you should give up 'Rogaine' and concentrate on meditation, i.e. search your heart to discern precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for say and do and then simply know, pray for, say and do, just that . . . every moment of every day.

What you think? (I know that you are a 'thinking' person.)

Live and learn, every day, my brother.
Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Most do not believe the above revelation.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A small version of 'teleportation' through a 'black hole'?

It is said that Napoleon Bonaparte let-go 40 of those and 'blow up a donkey cart'.

http://www.history.com/topics/napoleon

Plenty, 'all kind of things' out there. All kinds of people 'pushing their own 'self serving' ideas and agendas.

Some are even pushing that Paul displace Peter and created the current havoc among the billions called to Christianity. They are simply playing 'smart' with foolishness. They like and want to keep the rule of Peter on earth. They will try anything.

It is so very clearly obvious that Peter displaced, undermined, denied, blasphemed and relegated Paul and his commission and created the current havoc and serious catastrophe among the billions called to Christianity.

I try to stick with the KJV N.T., it makes great sense.

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you for reading and for letting me know.

Actually it is different in some ways. I do believe that my latest write is clearer and more concise.

Is it not very desirable to reach more and more people?

I am also trying to get readership across the wider internet.

Then you should care and feed one thread at a time. Now you have two on essentially the same topic that requires your diligence and will result in much duplication of effort. Why not drive the topic to ground in one thread then consider if yet another on the same topic makes any real sense? Just a suggestion.

AMR

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

You, 'entangled' brain, might be 'teleported' out of here. :kookoo:

Zeke

Tired of fish? need some pure waters see the man with the water pitcher Luke 22:10-12, that house is within Luke 17:20-21, John 14:23.

Maybe Denny's would be the gathering place for the literal readers of the letter 2 Cor 3:6, historic theology the biggest waist of spiritual time next to voting.

Gurucam

patrick jane,

Think this make sense:

1967 smash-hit musical Hair, with its opening song Aquarius, by a musical group called the 5th Dimension. The song opened with the lines:

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius

Gurucam

Then you should care and feed one thread at a time. Now you have two on essentially the same topic that requires your diligence and will result in much duplication of effort. Why not drive the topic to ground in one thread then consider if yet another on the same topic makes any real sense? Just a suggestion.

AMR

My threads and posts are always totally attended too, until completion.

People are drawn to read threads and posts, by captions and tag lines. This seems to be the way of life.

By changing the tag line and/or captions and also rewriting the post to suit the new tag line and/or caption, I am trying to attract new, different and more readers.

The message is not long or varied. It is rather simple and straightforward. May be too simple and straightforward. It was always there clearly and literally in the KJV N.T. for all of the past 2000 odd years. Also it is just a small section of the KJV N.T.

However it must be presented differently to reach different people, according to the angle of their past conditioning and particular expectation.

The aim is simply to go pass their subconscious mind and actually get their attention.

The spiritually dead are defined by their strong anchor on their subconscious mind. Their subconscious mind is their 'parroting' mind. This is their default conditioned mind. This mind totally obliterate and waxed gross over their two other minds.

These two other higher minds are their discriminating mind and their truth based expanded mind.

Getting the spiritually dead to transcend their subconscious mind is spiritual awakening. (This is the first aim of meditation).

This can also be done when I actually reach people through my threads and posts. However, this requires cunning innovation of writing and rewriting and re-captioning and re-tagging. It is a labor of love and patience. However it can save and deliver readers.

Indeed my mission is to awaken as many as possible out of their subconscious mind and onto their discriminating mind and then on to their truth based expanded mind. Only then can they be able to save and deliver themselves.

Fact is one can be saved and delivered only by one's own self. However awakening one to one's truth based expanded mind gives one the tool to liberate, save and deliver one self.

This is the passage.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
This Peter and Paul thing Gurucam. Are you saying that the universal harmonics are no longer aligned?

Is Paul now the Big Dipper?

Has Peter become a falling star?

I await your forecast.

Gurucam

On Sept, 2015 the harmonics on the surface of earth changed. part 1

On Sept, 2015 the harmonics on the surface of earth changed. part 1

This Peter and Paul thing Gurucam. Are you saying that the universal harmonics are no longer aligned?

Is Paul now the Big Dipper?

Has Peter become a falling star?

I await your forecast.
What I am posting is that the ''harmonics', on the surface of earth at this time, support Paul (i.e. the commission of Paul) and dismiss and relegate Peter (i.e. the commission of Peter).

What do you mean by 'universal harmonics', 'Big Dipper' and 'falling star'? I can guess, conclude and/or research a meaning for each, however those are bound to be different from your meaning.

Look at harmony in the following way: The Lord Jesus walked physically on a section of the surface of earth, among a specific set people, 2000 odd years ago.

His aim, back then, was to be 'the life' in Christ. That is, his aim was to physically demonstrate 'the life in Christ', i.e. the Christian life style.

When he did that, they crucified him and ran him out from among them and from that section of the surface of earth, at that point in time.

What was the harmony? Harmony is that state which supports a particular idea and status-quo. Clearly harmony did not exist to support a Christian life style.

What then is 'universal harmony'? There seems to be different harmonies supporting different things at different places at different times.

If there is universal harmony it would exist at dimensions well beyond our preoccupation here.

The prevailing reality on the surface of earth, at that time 2000 odd years ago, among those people was not in harmony with Christianity and a Christian life style.

However the Lord did not view this to be the end. 'The fullness of time' was mentioned and spoken about. This was some future time when the required harmony will exist on earth, not only to support Christianity but to enable Christianity to dominate and rule on earth, among the descendants of those people.

The alignment of planets and other heavenly bodies perpetually exercise control on earth and on the surface of earth. They are the ones controlling the dominating reality/consciousness on the surface of earth. There are 'worlds' within the earth and on the surface of earth. We who are alive on earth are on the surface of earth.

Up until recently and for the past 2000 years, the alignment of planets and other heavenly bodies which controlled earth, sustained a particular harmony on earth which did not support Christianity, among those people.

Recently, these planets and other heavenly body achieved a new alignment. Their continuing control of earth, created a new 'harmony' on earth. This new harmony strongly supports actual Christian life style on earth.

In fact now, if one is in any way linked to ideas and teachings of the Lord Jesus and/or the Old Testament, one must be authentically Christian to be able to live on earth. The sad fact is that the very great majority of people who believe that they are Christians are not Christians.

see next post for continuation.

Last edited:

Gurucam

On Sept, 2015 the harmonics on the surface of earth changed. part 2

On Sept, 2015 the harmonics on the surface of earth changed. part 2

continued from the previous post

If you take the Lord Jesus Christ to be the perfect human example of a life in Christ. And indeed this was the clear intention.

Then the Lord, at that time, among those people, on that section of the surface of earth, demonstrated 'the life' of one 'in Christ. He demonstrated the Christian life style. That is, he demonstrated how every human must live (using miracles and all) on the surface of earth in order to be Christian.

However those people, in that area of earth's surface, at that point in time, crucified and removed him from among them and from that area of earth's surface, at that point in time. They clearly preferred the Old Mosaic and similar other preexisting life styles.

In fact at the end of the Lord's effort and visit, only Paul had any actual experiential conception of the life which the Lord exemplified and demonstrated. Every one has remained the same.

Fact is, so far, for the past 2000 years, these things had not changed significantly. Christianity was not here, yet, far less to be ruling and dominating.

For the past 2000 years the people and the reality on the surface of earth was not in 'harmony' with a life in Christ and/or Christianity. The reason for this was that the alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies did not change enough so as to seriously alter the 'harmonics' on the surface of earth.

This meant that for the past 2000 odd years, the alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies sustained harmonics on earth which supported the Old Mosaic system, as it was 2000 odd year ago and also all people of that awareness or unawareness and disposition.

Peter's commission was simply a re-hatch of the Old Mosaic system (slightly modified). This is why Peter and his commission and ideologies remained relevant and dominated and ruled over most every thing during the past 2000 odd years.

In fact Peter's ideologies, which were not at all Christianity usurped and dominated 'Christianity' everywhere. It is there that billions were called to Christianity and told that were Christians. They were simply misled.

This means that those billions who perceived and now perceive themselves to be Christians were and are simply fooling themselves. At best they are aspiring to be Christians but in the wrong place. At best, they were simply called to be Christians but not chosen.

What then is the Christian lifestyle?

the answer follow in the next post

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
How do we move from dead to life Harmonics? Is it by denying the followers of Perer? This seems to be a first step toward planet revival.

Interplanner

What to do to be saved and delivered? The answer is here:

Looks like an astrologist has taken up the cause of the rapture.

Let's set a few things straight. The essential message of the NT is Rom 3:21-31. God has paid an early visit to earth about the question of judgement. He has given himself as an atonement for our sins. He has proven the effectiveness of this act by the resurrection of Christ. There is now righteousness for all who believe on Christ's work, that pays their debt of sin.

God will still judge the earth--that's still future. But the terms will be the same as the above message indicates; it is called the Gospel. Because we can access his saving righteousness ahead of time.

There are no guarantees anywhere in the NT that those who believe will be rescued or prevented from harm, suffering, torture, if that's what you mean. But they will be justified from their sins on that day, and they will enjoy eternal fellowship with God.

Gurucam

The Christian life style is based on Paul's commission

The Christian life style is based on Paul's commission

The Christian life style is based on the commission which was rendered onto Paul. This is a spiritual life style. This commission and life style was denied, persecuted,blasphemed and relegated by Peter & Co.

Peter & Co. succeeded because the 'harmonics' on the surface of earth supported them, their commission, their unawareness and their ideologies. The harmonics on the surface of earth were similar to the harmonics within the depths of earth. Hell was both in the depths of earth as well as on the surface of earth for those people and only for those people.

Peter's commission was to save the spirits of his spiritually dead charges so that they will be relevant in the day of the Lord Jesus. The day of the Lord Jesus is that day when the age of the Lord descends on earth. This is that day when the Spirit of the Lord Jesus can rule on earth. This day is at hand. It was brought about by the new recent alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies.

This will seriously impact the following people
1.) traditional Christians,
2.) Peter & Co.,
3.) their followers and
4.) all people who esteem the Old Testament in any way.
. . . these are billions of people.

It seems that the opportunity for all those people to become actual Christians has ended. This is described as 'the fullness of time. The fullness of time is at hand.

This has happened because the new alignment of the planets and other heavenly body has created and now sustains a new 'harmony' (i.e. pervading reality) on the surface of the earth.

This new harmony (the critical factor) requires that from the above 4 grouping of people, only those who have become authentic Christians can be and will be on earth.

The very sad prediction by the Lord Jesus was that, many will be called (to Christianity) but few will be chosen. The Lord also confirmed that "strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it".

It is strange that no one asked why I keep saying "all people who esteemed Peter and/or the Old Testament, in any way"

The Lord Jesus came to introduce spirituality to all people who esteemed the Old Testament in any way. The Lord Jesus was simply trying to bring their essentially physically based 'religions up to par with already existing Spirit based Old traditions.

They rejected, crucified and relegated Him and all the spiritual dimension of his efforts. They remained with their originally 'spiritually dead' tradition. They therefore also remained 'spiritually dead' and now not at all qualified (chosen) for the New Age on earth.

Fact is there are many Old traditions which have always been spirit based. People from and in these traditions are inherently spiritually aware and relevant to the current 'harmonics', on the surface of earth, in this new spiritual age of Aquarius. In fact, theirs is the spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Last edited:

Gurucam

truthjourney, Every idea and/or thing is connected to every idea or thing else.

truthjourney, Every idea and/or thing is connected to every idea or thing else.

What does contacting aliens have to do with what you're talking about, and hair or no hair?

Every idea and/or thing is connected to every idea or thing else.

At any event some countries call the citizens of another country, aliens.

People who are not entangled with the 'harmonics' on the surface of earth are aliens as far as the surface of earth goes.

People who are not spiritually aware are now aliens as far as the surface of earth is concerned. This is so even if they have lived here since their birth on earth. People who are not spiritually aware cannot be born here any more.

In the same manner as some countries deny visas to some people of other countries, some aliens will be denied visas to the surface of earth (kind of poetic justice).

This will affect the following people:

All the people who have been buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies, for the past 2000 odd years, according to the tradition of Peter & Co.

They are now no longer in any way 'entangled' with the new spirit reality on the surface of earth.

They cannot come back to earth, nor will they be coming back to earth.

The Lord may have made a promise that he will return to earth in a human physical body, so as to shout out to them to rise out of the earth. This promise was subject to them not blaspheming the Holy Ghost. Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is not forgivable at any place or time.

Fact is, they undermined-ed and blasphemed the Holy Ghost with a vengeance, while they lived on earth. They did this by denying, persecuting, blaspheming and undermining Paul and his spirit and Spirit based commission, especially so as to empower Peter's physically based commission.

This removed any possibility of the Lord returning in a physical body to help them out of the depths of earth. Their sad end is fairly predictable.

Last edited: