How the Gospel and Justification by Faith Refutes Calvinism

beloved57

I trusted Christ 46 years ago.

I will never see hell because Jesus as my savior and representative has secured heaven for me.

You teach that Jesus Christ failed as a Saviour, you say that millions upon millions for whom He died to save, shall wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief ?

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that Jesus Christ failed as a Saviour, you say that millions upon millions for whom He died to save, shall wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief ?

You are a false accuser.

If anyone goes to hell it will be because they don't believe in Jesus and not because they have been predestinated.

beloved57

You are a false accuser.

If anyone goes to hell it will be because they don't believe in Jesus and not because they have been predestinated.

Those Christ died for have already believed in God by Him, and they have through Christ obeyed the Law perfectly, and are now due Eternal Life. Once one has obeyed the Law perfectly as God commands, God must give them Eternal Life like Jesus said here to the Young Man Matt 19:16-17

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Everyone Christ Lived and died for has Kept the Commandments as required !

Now are you calling Christ a Liar ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ died for have already believed in God by Him, and they have through Christ obeyed the Law perfectly, and are now due Eternal Life. Once one has obeyed the Law perfectly as God commands, God must give them Eternal Life like Jesus said here to the Young Man Matt 19:16-17

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Everyone Christ Lived and died for has Kept the Commandments as required !

Now are you calling Christ a Liar ?

No, you are.

Jesus said, "For if YOU don't believe that I am he, YOU will die in your sins" John 8:24.

Jesus is not going to believe for you.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus did believe for True Believers, He Kept the Law for them !

As our substitute and representative he fulfilled the law for us.

But there is nothing, absolutly nothing in the Bible about Christ believing for you.

It is another one of your Calvinist fairy tales.

beloved57

As our substitute and representative he fulfilled the law for us.

But there is nothing, absolutly nothing in the Bible about Christ believing for you.

It is another one of your Calvinist fairy tales.

If He kept the Law for one , He believed for one, the Law can't be obeyed without Faith!

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus believed for them when He obeyed the Law for them !

The law has nothing to do with believing.

If you could just believe the scriptures you would not be so screwed up. You don't believe what the Bible says, instead you want to believe the words of a heretic.

"He that believes in him is not condemned: but he that does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God" John 3:18.

beloved57

The law has nothing to do with believing.

If you could just believe the scriptures you would not be so screwed up. You don't believe what the Bible says, instead you want to believe the words of a heretic.

"He that believes in him is not condemned: but he that does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God" John 3:18.
Faith is part of doing the law! Matt 23:23 !

beloved57

And you are nuttier than a fruit cake.

That shows you dont believe the Scripture, BTW, this puts you in a bad situation doesnt it ? The only way out of this mess pate is to start denying that Christ Kept the Law for them He Lived and died for !

Robert Pate

Banned
That shows you dont believe the Scripture, BTW, this puts you in a bad situation doesnt it ? The only way out of this mess pate is to start denying that Christ Kept the Law for them He Lived and died for !

No, you are just confirming the fact that you are one french fry short of a happy meal.