How Jesus Justifies the Ungodly and Reconciles Them Unto God

beloved57

Your Jesus is a bigot not a God of love. You will become how you see God so you are a bigot too. Looking down from your castle on the poor non-elect as pieces of trash.
Blasphemy against God and Jesus Christ won't help you.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
Your Jesus is a bigot not a God of love. You will become how you see God so you are a bigot too. Looking down from your castle on the poor non-elect as pieces of trash.

That is very true. We will reflect in our lives what we believe God is like. Muslims believe that God is a warring God, "Kill the infidels". Calvinist believe that God is unjust and unmerciful. This will be reflected in their lives.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Gospel took place totally and completely outside of us, we had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with it. Paul wrote, "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8.

We are reconciled by the cross. Justice was served, it is over. Well done, Pate.

Ben Masada

The "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ calls all religious thought into question.

If we are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10 and nothing more is needed to make us acceptable to God, then what good is Calvinism, Catholicism or any religion?

If we have been made to sit in heavenly places in Jesus Christ, Ephesians 2:6, then how are we going to improve upon that?

We cannot improve the illogical idea to sit in heavenly places with Jesus when Jesus himself is not in heavenly place but in the grave. Can you refute me with Biblical evidences? I don't think so.

Ben Masada

We are reconciled by the cross. Justice was served, it is over. Well done, Pate.

The only way to reconcile ourselves with God so that our sins from scarlet red become as white as snow, we have only to repent and to return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isaiah 1:18,19)

Robert Pate

Banned
The only way to reconcile ourselves with God so that our sins from scarlet red become as white as snow, we have only to repent and to return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isaiah 1:18,19)

So you apparently believe that Jesus Christ and his atonement for the sins of the world is a sham, John 3:16.

And then you believe that repentance is all that is needed to be saved.

Woe is unto you on the judgment day.

beloved57

That is very true. We will reflect in our lives what we believe God is like. Muslims believe that God is a warring God, "Kill the infidels". Calvinist believe that God is unjust and unmerciful. This will be reflected in their lives.

You teach a law do or die gospel.

beloved57

So you apparently believe that Jesus Christ and his atonement for the sins of the world is a sham, John 3:16.

And then you believe that repentance is all that is needed to be saved.

Woe is unto you on the judgment day.

Y'all both teach salvation by works, by what man does.

beloved57

In my Faith those my Christ died for are by that death reconciled to God From 5:10 !