How Jesus Justifies the Ungodly and Reconciles Them Unto God

Robert Pate

Banned
Your Calvinist God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant.

It is not possible to love or believe in the God of Calvinism.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach salvation by the law, a false gospel.

It is not humanly possible to have faith in the God of Calvinism.

How could anyone possibly have faith in a God that condemns people to hell before the foundation of the world or before they are born.

Everyone is born after Adam. We are all sinners without works. It is NOT our fault that we are born into sin, Romans 5:12. But its our fault if we do not trust in Jesus.

Calvinist believe that believing in Jesus is not necessary and ignore scriptures like John 3:16.

beloved57

It is not humanly possible to have faith in the God of Calvinism.

How could anyone possibly have faith in a God that condemns people to hell before the foundation of the world or before they are born.

Everyone is born after Adam. We are all sinners without works. It is NOT our fault that we are born into sin, Romans 5:12. But its our fault if we do not trust in Jesus.

Calvinist believe that believing in Jesus is not necessary and ignore scriptures like John 3:16.
Evil speaking and blaspheming the True God and Jesus Christ.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
Evil speaking and blaspheming the True God and Jesus Christ.

You are trying to be saved some other way than by faith in Christ.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

You seem to think that Calvinism is the way. You even think that its the Gospel.

beloved57

You are trying to be saved some other way than by faith in Christ.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

You seem to think that Calvinism is the way. You even think that its the Gospel.
You teach that Christ died for people who will wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief, hence denying that His Death alone saved them He died for.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that Christ died for people who will wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief, hence denying that His Death alone saved them He died for.

God created man to receive. Everything that we posses came from God. Even the air that you breath comes from God. God does not impose anything on anyone, everything is received, even our salvation is to be received.

beloved57

God created man to receive. Everything that we posses came from God. Even the air that you breath comes from God. God does not impose anything on anyone, everything is received, even our salvation is to be received.
You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for, that is denying the accomplishments of His Death.

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for, that is denying the accomplishments of His Death.

You need to RECEIVE what Christ has done for you, instead of trying to be saved some other way, John 1:12.

Nanja

You don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for, that's denying Christ.

Exactly!

Pate erroneously believes that a person's work of receiving is what gets a person saved.

But the truth is that one can only receive Him in way that leads to Salvation after they have been given a New Nature.

The natural man cannot discern Spiritual things 1 Cor. 2:14; John 6:63.

It's only the Elect which Received Him and Believed on His Name; those whom He had predestined to the Adoption of Children by Jesus Christ Eph. 1:4-5. It's only these who have the right to become the Children of God!

~~~~~

beloved57

Exactly!

Pate erroneously believes that a person's work of receiving is what gets a person saved.

But the truth is that one can only receive Him in way that leads to Salvation after they have been given a New Nature.

It's only the Elect which Received Him and Believed on His Name; those whom He had predestined to the Adoption of Children by Jesus Christ Eph. 1:4-5. It's only these who have the right to become the Children of God!

~~~~~
Amen Sister. John tells us who received and believed on Christ in vs 13, those born of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
Exactly!

~~~~~

On the day of Pentecost 8000 Jews heard and RECEIVED Peters word (the Gospel) and were saved.

"Then they gladly RECEIVED his word (the Gospel) were baptized (with the Holy Spirit) and the same day there were added unto them abut 3000 souls" Acts 2:41.

And then the next day 5000 heard the word (Peter's Gospel) and were saved, Acts 4:4.

This fits with what Paul said, "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" (the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

The condition for RECEIVING the Holy Spirit, is that God must see you as perfect and complete "In Christ".

"In whom you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation: in whom after that you believed and were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise" Ephesians 1:13.

beloved57

On the day of Pentecost 8000 Jews heard and RECEIVED Peters word (the Gospel) and were saved.

"Then they gladly RECEIVED his word (the Gospel) were baptized (with the Holy Spirit) and the same day there were added unto them abut 3000 souls" Acts 2:41.

And then the next day 5000 heard the word (Peter's Gospel) and were saved, Acts 4:4.

This fits with what Paul said, "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" (the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

The condition for RECEIVING the Holy Spirit, is that God must see you as perfect and complete "In Christ".

"In whom you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation: in whom after that you believed and were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise" Ephesians 1:13.
You don't believe that Christ death saved them He died for, that is unbelief. Don't you believe that a person Christ died for can wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief ?

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe that Christ death saved them He died for, that is unbelief. Don't you believe that a person Christ died for can wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief ?

The only ones that are going to go to hell will be those like yourself that have no faith in God or in his Son Jesus Christ.

You think that God is a mean unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

beloved57

The only ones that are going to go to hell will be those like yourself that have no faith in God or in his Son Jesus Christ.

You think that God is a mean unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.
You have folk Christ died for going to hell and perishing, that is a attack on Christ.

Epoisses

You have folk Christ died for going to hell and perishing, that is a attack on Christ.

No the bible has people perishing and going to hell whom Christ died for.

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Heb. 10:29

beloved57

No the bible has people perishing and going to hell whom Christ died for.

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Heb. 10:29
You believe in a different jesus and bible than I do. None for whom my Jesus Christ died for are going to perish. He perished for them already when He became a curse for them for their sins.

Epoisses

You believe in a different jesus and bible than I do. None for whom my Jesus Christ died for are going to perish. He perished for them already when He became a curse for them for their sins.

Your Jesus is a bigot not a God of love. You will become how you see God so you are a bigot too. Looking down from your castle on the poor non-elect as pieces of trash.