How do you know you are saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Marhig,

We both know we agree most regarding our faith. You don't agree with me only Paul's position.

My faith comes only by reading Jesus' word. yet we both come to the same conclusions even "I am saved" and pacifism position. Yes, I read the rest too but how I base my practice is only by Jesus' word.

You see, most here, if not all, are Paul's admirers, yet you agree with me more than those.

No one can say you need Paul's word to follow Christ.

drbrumley

Marhig,

We both know we agree most regarding our faith. You don't agree with me only Paul's position.

My faith comes only by reading Jesus' word. Yes, I read the rest too but how I base my practice is only by Jesus' word.

No one can say you need Paul's word to follow Christ.

Old and New testaments because it is all Jesus' word..

daqq

I believe in the Trinity, if that's what you mean. :) He is YHWH made flesh, as John 1:14 (KJV) indicates. He is YHWH with us, as Matthew 1:23 (KJV) says. Also He is the Son in Matthew 28:19 (KJV). :)

That is not John 1:14 says, neither is that what Matthew 1:23 says, nor is it what the Hebrew passage says which Matthew 1:23 is quoting from. The Name of the Father is nowhere mentioned in the sense that you mean it in either of those two passages you have quoted to make your point. Saying that "Jesus is YHWH" is a twisting of the scripture because the Father is YHWH throughout the Old Testament. Neither is it true Trinitarianism which you are describing. The Father is not His own Son. The Father did not beget Himself.

drbrumley

Why don't you just accept to agree to disagree?

You cannot convert me to your faith, You cannot convert me to trinity faith either.

If you think I am trying to convert you, your sadly mistaken.....only the Word of God can pierce your soul to move you to saving faith. but I will defend the faith from untruths and you being on this board preaching to others THE WAY to be a hopeful someday christian needs to be countered, because you destroy the faith of others.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you think I am trying to convert you, your sadly mistaken.....only the Word of God can pierce your soul to move you to saving faith. but I will defend the faith from untruths and you being on this board preaching to others THE WAY to be a hopeful someday christian needs to be countered, because you destroy the faith of others.

good day.

drbrumley

He that believeth not God hath made Him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of His Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life" (1 John 5:10-13).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He that believeth not God hath made Him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of His Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life" (1 John 5:10-13).

amen:)

Status
Not open for further replies.