HOW DID SHE DO IT?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you could handle the "no bathroom breaks", GM, you could give ol fancy Nancy a run for her money.

And....be a lot more entertaining. Wasn't she something?

I'm willing to go one step further and admit; "She's something else." Any human being that can stand in place for 8 hours and not make one single "good point", is the "Crown Jewel of Humanity" in my eyes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Poor Nancy really doesn't have a clue how she looks when she tries to pull off a stunt like this. It's similar to a comic trying out new material in front of a "bad audience." She just "BOMBED." I doubt if she'll be making any future appearances like this one? If she does, she's gonna be "Booed off the stage", in my humble opinion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I only have one question; how did Nancy Pelosi stand there for 8 full hours without taking a single "Bathroom break?" I really love how she "giggles" at her own jokes while she was stammering and sputtering her way through 8 hours of, "The Illegals are way more important than the citizens of this Nation." She gave "Dishonorable mention" to the fact that, being "White is not preferable" however, to be honest, that's a given, because, that happens to be the attitude of the Democratic Party in general. The Democratic Party desperately NEED the minority votes. Pelosi even had the audacity to sound like a Preacher during her "speech." She even quoted Scripture. No doubt, she was trying to sway some "Older Independent voters" who might have heard her quoting Scripture and said to themselves; "Nancy Pelosi just quoted Scripture, she HAS to be a Christian."

She mentioned in her "Audacious speech" that she had gotten together with a number of "Evangelicals." She's trying to make it sound as if the "Evangelicals" are on the Democratic side of the fence. Actually, she's running a scam. These Lefties will use anybody or anything to get votes.
I saw a clip from that and it made me ill. When she couldn't stop giggling like a drunken, pill popping great grandma because someboy informed her that she broke the record from 1909. She was so tickled.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We'll have to check and see how old Nancy was in 1909, just to make sure.
Was she talking about the illegal nightmares (dreamers) the whole 8 hours? I'm sure she ran out of material after 10 minutes. That must have been excruciating to be in that chamber listening. The nightmare dreamers are marching on businesses, blocking roads and storming Capitol Hill DEMANDING amnesty and George W chimed in and demanded amnesty because he let them in.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Was she talking about the illegal nightmares (dreamers) the whole 8 hours? I'm sure she ran out of material after 10 minutes. That must have excruciating to be in that chamber listening. The nightmare dreamers are marching on businesses, blocking roads and storming Capitol Hill DEMANDING amnesty and George W chimed in and demanded amnesty because he let them in.

Most people can't even sit through a Church message without looking at their watch and wondering when the Pastor will finish the message. (Perhaps an hour or so.) And, most people can't sit in a movie theater for more than 2 hours. Can you imagine how "Torturous" it would be to sit there and listen to 77-year-old Nancy Pelosi for 8 whole hours?