Honor God's Son or Perish

God's Truth

The Gospel Is a declaration by God that his Son Jesus Christ has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15 and that he is now, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

Because of the victorious work of Christ, God has exalted Jesus and has given him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, Philippians 2:9, 10, 11.

Calvinism, Catholicism, Religion, does not honor God's Son, as a matter of fact these religions dishonor God's Son and in doing so dishonor God.

Calvinist do not believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world. They dishonor God's Son and bring judgment upon themselves. Catholics do not believe that Jesus has defeated sin, death and the devil. Catholicism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ. They dishonor God and his Son Jesus Christ. They also are under the judgment of God

We honor God's Son by believing and having faith in him. It is not Jesus Christ plus your religion. It is Jesus Christ plus nothing. In the judgment many will try to present their religion to Christ as a means of salvation. "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, didn't we...? Matthew 7:21-23. Didn't we join the Catholic church? Didn't we embrace Calvinism? Didn't we speak in tongues? Didn't we go to church? Didn't we?, Didn't we?, Didn't we,? They thought that salvation was all about them. They did not honor God's Son by believing and trusting in him and they perished.

If you do not obey Jesus, then you do not honor Jesus. If you do not obey Jesus, Jesus will say get away you evil doer.

Robert Pate

Banned
If you do not obey Jesus, then you do not honor Jesus. If you do not obey Jesus, Jesus will say get away you evil doer.

It is not that we don't want to obey Jesus.

Its that we cant.

Are all of your thoughts pure and without sin? Of course not. Why don't you admit it?

"For the word of God (the law) is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart" Hebrews 4:12.

You are all blooded up.

God's Truth

It is not that we don't want to obey Jesus.

Its that we cant.

Are all of your thoughts pure and without sin? Of course not. Why don't you admit it?

"For the word of God (the law) is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart" Hebrews 4:12.

You are all blooded up.

By your false accusations to me, we know that your thoughts are evil.

You admittedly do not obey God.

Cruciform

Catholics do not believe that Jesus has defeated sin, death and the devil.
Odd, therefore, that the Catechism of the Catholic Church explicitly teaches that Jesus has defeated sin, death, and the devil. :think:

Catholicism is anti-Gospel...
Rather, is anti-Pate's-truncated-false-gospel. Big difference there.

They dishonor God and his Son Jesus Christ.
Jesus declared that those who accept the teachings of His one historic Church also accept Jesus Himself, as well as the Father; and those who reject the Church's teachings likewise reject both Christ and the Father (Lk. 10:16; cf. 1 Tim. 3:15). Thus, to the extent that you have rejected the teachings of Christ's one historic Church, you have rejected Jesus Christ and God the Father as well. It is you who has "dishonored God and His Son Jesus Christ."

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Robert Pate

Banned
By your false accusations to me, we know that your thoughts are evil.

You admittedly do not obey God.

I will openly admit that I do not obey God. Yes, I do sometimes have evil thoughts. I will have to confess that many times I do evil, when I should be doing good, Romans 7:19.

Do you understand what a hypocrite is?

Jesus told the Pharisees who were the champions of religion, that they were hypocrites, Matthew 23:25.

Robert Pate

Banned
Odd, therefore, that the Catechism of the Catholic Church explicitly teaches that Jesus has defeated sin, death, and the devil. :think:

Rather, is anti-Pate's-truncated-false-gospel. Big difference there.

Jesus declared that those who accept the teachings of His one historic Church also accept Jesus Himself, as well as the Father; and those who reject the Church's teachings likewise reject both Christ and the Father (Lk. 10:16; cf. 1 Tim. 3:15). Thus, to the extent that you have rejected the teachings of Christ's one historic Church, you have rejected Jesus Christ and God the Father as well. It is you who has "dishonored God and His Son Jesus Christ."

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

If Jesus has defeated sin, death and the devil then why is the Catholic church so preoccupied with it?

Cruciform

If Jesus has defeated sin, death and the devil then why is the Catholic Church so preoccupied with it?
Because we still live in a fallen world, and Christ's finished Redemption must be applied to us over the course of our entire lives (and beyond). It's not over 'til it's over, that is, at the Second Coming.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Robert Pate

Banned
Because we still live in a fallen world, and Christ's finished Redemption must be applied to us over the course of our entire lives (and beyond). It's not over 'til it's over, that is, at the Second Coming.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

The Bible says its over. The fact that God has accepted Christ into heaven means that its over.

Catholics continue to do in their flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ.

Cruciform

The Bible says its over.
It is? Why, then, are you aging, getting sick, and will eventually die? Why do you still commit sins in thought, word, and deed every single hour of every day? Seems like there's a bit more to be done regarding Redemption's application to your soul, friend. It's certainly finished with respect to Christ's accomplishment of Redemption, but not with respect to the application of that Redemption to believers.

Catholics continue to do in their flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ.
Just another Straw Man Fallacy on your part (Ex. 20:16; Prov. 19:5). You just can't seem to get it right. :doh:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Last edited:

God's Truth

I will openly admit that I do not obey God. Yes, I do sometimes have evil thoughts. I will have to confess that many times I do evil, when I should be doing good, Romans 7:19.

Do you understand what a hypocrite is?

Jesus told the Pharisees who were the champions of religion, that they were hypocrites, Matthew 23:25.

Jesus said they are hypocrites because they do not practice what they preach.

However, you in your craftiness admit you do not obey but claim Jesus does not expect anyone to obey anyway.

You are worse than the pharisees.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus said they are hypocrites because they do not practice what they preach.

However, you in your craftiness admit you do not obey but claim Jesus does not expect anyone to obey anyway.

You are worse than the pharisees.

No, the Pharisees refused to admit that they were sinners, kind of like you. This is what made them hypocrites.

God's Truth

No, the Pharisees refused to admit that they were sinners, kind of like you. This is what made them hypocrites.

The Pharisees did not repent of their sins, they did not practice what they preached. That is what Jesus says.

You twist the truth to make it sound as if you are not a hypocrite as the Pharisees. You do that by not obeying and then admitting it.

That is not what we are supposed to do to be reconciled to God and have eternal life.

You might as well be a Catholic bowing to statues and a Mormon believing in added doctrines.

You do not obey and admit it, and you in your imagination believes this is pleasing to God.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Pharisees did not repent of their sins, they did not practice what they preached. That is what Jesus says.

You twist the truth to make it sound as if you are not a hypocrite as the Pharisees. You do that by not obeying and then admitting it.

That is not what we are supposed to do to be reconciled to God and have eternal life.

You might as well be a Catholic bowing to statues and a Mormon believing in added doctrines.

You do not obey and admit it, and you in your imagination believes this is pleasing to God.

We are reconciled to God by faith in Christ. Not by trying to keep the law.

"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.

You are about as far under the law that one can get.

God's Truth

We are reconciled to God by faith in Christ. Not by trying to keep the law.

"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.

You are about as far under the law that one can get.

There is a new law.

Romans 2:13 it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

According to your own testimony, you are not righteous, and you are not saved.

beloved57

There is a new law.

Romans 2:13 it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Christ obeyed the Law for them He lived and died for and they are declared righteous Rom 5:19 !

Robert Pate

Banned
There is a new law.

There is only one law, the law of Moses.

You don't keep it. You don't even come close.

In the judgment you will be judged according to it.

kevin boehm sr

The Gospel Is a declaration by God that his Son Jesus Christ has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15 and that he is now, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

Because of the victorious work of Christ, God has exalted Jesus and has given him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, Philippians 2:9, 10, 11.

Calvinism, Catholicism, Religion, does not honor God's Son, as a matter of fact these religions dishonor God's Son and in doing so dishonor God.

Calvinist do not believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world. They dishonor God's Son and bring judgment upon themselves. Catholics do not believe that Jesus has defeated sin, death and the devil. Catholicism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ. They dishonor God and his Son Jesus Christ. They also are under the judgment of God

We honor God's Son by believing and having faith in him. It is not Jesus Christ plus your religion. It is Jesus Christ plus nothing. In the judgment many will try to present their religion to Christ as a means of salvation. "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, didn't we...? Matthew 7:21-23. Didn't we join the Catholic church? Didn't we embrace Calvinism? Didn't we speak in tongues? Didn't we go to church? Didn't we?, Didn't we?, Didn't we,? They thought that salvation was all about them. They did not honor God's Son by believing and trusting in him and they perished.
why does the bible say the goodness of god will bring you to him. how do you know that JESUS will not say i didn't know you, JESUS is love not hate. don't just have head knowledge of the bible which is not gods word JESUS is. it's the holy spirit that guides us. remember the goodness of god is what saves us not trying to scare them into heaven.