Honor God's Son or Perish

Robert Pate

Banned
The Gospel Is a declaration by God that his Son Jesus Christ has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15 and that he is now, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

Because of the victorious work of Christ, God has exalted Jesus and has given him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, Philippians 2:9, 10, 11.

Calvinism, Catholicism, Religion, does not honor God's Son, as a matter of fact these religions dishonor God's Son and in doing so dishonor God.

Calvinist do not believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world. They dishonor God's Son and bring judgment upon themselves. Catholics do not believe that Jesus has defeated sin, death and the devil. Catholicism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ. They dishonor God and his Son Jesus Christ. They also are under the judgment of God

We honor God's Son by believing and having faith in him. It is not Jesus Christ plus your religion. It is Jesus Christ plus nothing. In the judgment many will try to present their religion to Christ as a means of salvation. "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, didn't we...? Matthew 7:21-23. Didn't we join the Catholic church? Didn't we embrace Calvinism? Didn't we speak in tongues? Didn't we go to church? Didn't we?, Didn't we?, Didn't we,? They thought that salvation was all about them. They did not honor God's Son by believing and trusting in him and they perished.

beloved57

Those in the flesh cannot Please God, Rom 8:8, also anyone like yourself who denies the saving death of Christ, is far from any Honor to Christ !

fishrovmen

Pateists believe that God will accept their continual false witness even though His word tells us that He wont.
"But Lord,didn't I, didn't I"?

Robert Pate

Banned
Pateists believe that God will accept their continual false witness even though His word tells us that He wont.
"But Lord,didn't I, didn't I"?

God is no respector of ones person.

If you are not found to be "In Christ" you will perish.

My witness is true because it is based upon the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

Your witness is based upon the words of a heretic.

beloved57

God is no respector of ones person.

If you are not found to be "In Christ" you will perish.

My witness is true because it is based upon the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

Your witness is based upon the words of a heretic.

You teach that Millions for whom Christ died and saved shall yet die in their sins Lost !

beloved57

You refuse to honor God's Son.

To deny that Jesus is the savior of the world, is to sentence yourself to the lake of fire.

To deny Christ's Work is when as you do, teach that anyone Christ Lived and died for winds up in hell for their sins in unbelief Jn 8:24 !

fishrovmen

My witness is true

No, it isn't. You have "witnessed" the response from many on TOL that they absolutely DO NOT believe what you keep insisting they believe. Not once, or twice, but countless times.
So, in continuing to post the same stuff that has been corrected and refuted, you are most definitely posting a lie.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, it isn't. You have "witnessed" the response from many on TOL that they absolutely DO NOT believe what you keep insisting they believe. Not once, or twice, but countless times.
So, in continuing to post the same stuff that has been corrected and refuted, you are most definitely posting a lie.

My witness is true because it is based upon Jesus Christ and the word of God.

Your witness is based upon John Calvin and the Canons of Dort.

I have never been refuted on this Forum, NEVER!

fishrovmen

All three points above are confirmation of my previous post! :chuckle:

beloved57

You have never Preached the Gospel on this forum, not never !

Robert Pate

Banned
You have never Preached the Gospel on this forum, not never !

Your Gospel is false because it is founded on the words of a heretic.

Your Gospel does not justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5, nor does it reconcile the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Your Gospel does NOT honor God's Son.

beloved57

Your Gospel is false because it is founded on the words of a heretic.

Your Gospel does not justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5, nor does it reconcile the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Your Gospel does NOT honor God's Son.

You have never preached the Gospel, in fact you have accumulated maybe up to one hundred threads against it on this forum alone, every time you make a thread against Calvinism, you are venting your hate against the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ ! And you dont believe not one of those scriptures you quoted there !

Robert Pate

Banned
You have never preached the Gospel, in fact you have accumulated maybe up to one hundred threads against it on this forum alone, every time you make a thread against Calvinism, you are venting your hate against the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ ! And you dont believe not one of those scriptures you quoted there !

Don't you wish that were true?

Robert Pate

Banned
That's not what Jesus said. You made that up.

The Bible clearly and firmly teaches that if you do not honor God's Son by believing and trusting in him alone, you will be cast into the lake of fire along with the devil and all of his demons, Revelation 21:8.