Homeschoolers

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, we got a "Homeschoolers' Socialization Party" slated for Saturday? :chuckle:

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Since this is a home schooling tread, and you're a home schooler, and I'm a homeschooler, what kind o' books do like to read?
:) Yes, I love to read. I read a wide variety of books, but I especially enjoy the Left Behind books, the adult and children's series. In the Christian biographies, God's Smuggler by Brother Andrew was a favorite there. I like the old classics by Oliver Optic as well. :up: :bannana:

RATitude

Poly's kid
Hello, I am Poly's son. This is my second post. I'm trying to enter as many posts as I can so I will be able to use my avatar that I found off of the internet. I only have ninety-eight more to go. :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL RAT!! :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RATitude
Why thank you Poly. :)

Don't mention it.

btw, is your room clean? :D

ShadowMaid

Welcome RATitude!!!:bannana:

This will be cool, we're building up a home schooling group. The best ever, I might add.

Sorry Christine, I always look like I'm logged on because I that only one who really posts at my home computer. So I may not be on, even though it looks like it.
I have a wide variety in books also. I like mostly historical and fantasy. I haven't read the Left Behind series. I think I will look into it though.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Welcome RATitude!!!:bannana:

This will be cool, we're building up a home schooling group. The best ever, I might add.
:thumb:

shilohproject

Originally posted by Poly

btw, is your room clean? :D
Oh no! Now you can get hit from both the Mom angle and the Mod angle!

(Do I see another "Abuse of Moderator Power" issue brewing on the storm tossed horizen?);)