Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

Nori... I just turned 14!! (Happy birthday to me!!!:angel: ). I'd love to be a pen pal with your daughter!! Sounds fun!!

Christine... I'm not taking Hebrew yet, just looking for a way to learn. Sorry for the miscommunication.

ShadowMaid

Although... I do have a CD with a lot of languages on it. It says that you can learn any of the languages in 30 days. It has (lets see if I can name them off the top of my head) Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Hebrew, English for the Spanish speakers, ... so on so forth. There are supposed to be 11 languages, I can't remember them all.

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Nori... I just turned 14!! (Happy birthday to me!!!:angel: ). I'd love to be a pen pal with your daughter!! Sounds fun!!

Christine... I'm not taking Hebrew yet, just looking for a way to learn. Sorry for the miscommunication.
Shadowmaid, look at my profile, my birthday is September 27 as well.:D
Also, if you are looking for a good beginner Hebrew book I heartily recommend Zola's Introduction to the Hebrew by John Parsons you can read about it at www.levitt.com Go to first page and scroll until you come to online store. Once there, click on books.:thumb: I really enjoy it

ShadowMaid

Thanks, I'll check it out.

That means you're 16 now. Happy Birthday!!!
(Little late, but hey, I'm still saying happy birthday to myself!!)

Christine

Thanks, I'll check it out.

That means you're 16 now. Happy Birthday!!!
(Little late, but hey, I'm still saying happy birthday to myself!!)

ShadowMaid

Since this is a home schooling tread, and you're a home schooler, and I'm a homeschooler, what kind o' books do like to read?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Happy Birthday Shadowmaid and Christine!!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to move this over to the student center. I should have done this when I moved it several weeks ago but I put it in the teacher section instead. My bad. I'm hoping that more students will get involved and I want them to be able to find threads like these under the correct forum.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Great! Jessica's 13 (14 on January 3). If she gets all her work done this week, I'll let her on here this weekend so you guys can talk.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ebenz47037
Great! Jessica's 13 (14 on January 3). If she gets all her work done this week, I'll let her on here this weekend so you guys can talk.
I think I'll get my kids signed up tomorrow.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cool!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
They're thinking of their screen names they want to use as we speak.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My big sis helped me. She's munber :first:
I take it she is a member here?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jessica is jessilu here. I'll probably let her on sometime Saturday.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jessilu is also :jessilu: