Hillary Endorses Net Neutrality - Federal Control of the Internet and the Taking Do

northwye

Hillary Endorses Net Neutrality - Federal Control of the Internet and the Taking Down of the Open Source Revolution

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=31180

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signaled support for the Federal Communications Commission upcoming vote to make the internet a Title II public utility."

"Democrats have always been opposed to fundamental American rights like the Second Amendment, they are not overly fond of the First Amendment, the right to free speech against the government, either. By taking over and regulating the flow of free speech on the Internet, the greatest communication medium this world has ever seen, the government will be able to effectively squash the tide of truth that the main stream media has long since stopped reporting on."

"When asked directly by Re/Code’s Kara Swisher if she supported the FCC’s upcoming vote, she said she supported President Obama’s position on the issue.

“I would vote for net neutrality, because as I understand it, it’s Title II with a lot of changes within it in order to avoid the worst of the utility regulation,” she said. “It’s a foot in the door, it’s a value statement, I think the president is right to be upfront and out front on that.”"

musterion

The internet as we've known it will cease to exist. Apart from face-to-face interaction, the net is the final source of truly free information and idea exchange left on the planet; all other media are controlled, or controllable. The satanic globalists cannot abide this liberty. As with the healthcare takeover in the U.S., there will be much shouting but no real fight from those in a position to fight it. Consider it a done deal.

Control information -> control thought -> control beliefs -> control behavior = absolute control.

bybee

There was no hope from the beginning. What nation has stayed great forever?

Just gotta enjoy it while you got it, but all things shall pass.

We don't need to be great.
But, I believe, as an individual, I need to be good, trustworthy and loyal.

musterion

There was no hope from the beginning. What nation has stayed great forever?

Just gotta enjoy it while you got it, but all things shall pass.

Sickest part is, people like you will never blame the people most responsible: the leftists you kept voting into power. That would require you to admit culpability, which you'll never do. So somehow you'll blame conservatives, as your side always does.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The internet as we've known it will cease to exist. Apart from face-to-face interaction, the net is the final source of truly free information and idea exchange left on the planet; all other media are controlled, or controllable. The satanic globalists cannot abide this liberty. As with the healthcare takeover in the U.S., there will be much shouting but no real fight from those in a position to fight it. Consider it a done deal.

Control information -> control thought -> control beliefs -> control behavior = absolute control.

absolutely. Power, control, greed, war, corruption, etc., seems to bring down great civilizations, nations, govt.'s and peoples. I Pray that we fight for the internet to remain "free". - :patrol:

musterion

absolutely. Power, control, greed, war, corruption, etc., seems to bring down great civilizations, nations, govt.'s and peoples. I Pray that we fight for the internet to remain "free". - :patrol:

The republicans in Congress just rolled over on amnesty (lawlessness) an obamacare (tyranny). Who you gonna call?

shagster01

Sickest part is, people like you will never blame the people most responsible: the leftists you kept voting into power. That would require you to admit culpability, which you'll never do. So somehow you'll blame conservatives, as your side always does.

Nobody I have voted for (except Bush in 2000) has made it to office. And I blame Bush plenty. So keep spouting off with wrong facts about me in every thread.

Jose Fly

Being serious here, can one of you explain your side of this issue for me? My understanding is that "net neutrality" means all internet content is treated the same in terms of access and speed. Without it, ISPs would be able to slow down or restrict content they don't like (e.g., things from competitors, political views they don't support), and/or charge extra for speed/access.

Net neutrality OTOH is basically a level playing field for all content.

So how is that a bad thing? Isn't net neutrality more on the side of "freedom" than "ISPs can restrict or slow down content they don't like"?

The Berean

Being serious here, can one of you explain your side of this issue for me? My understanding is that "net neutrality" means all internet content is treated the same in terms of access and speed. Without it, ISPs would be able to slow down or restrict content they don't like (e.g., things from competitors, political views they don't support), and/or charge extra for speed/access.

Net neutrality OTOH is basically a level playing field for all content.

So how is that a bad thing? Isn't net neutrality more on the side of "freedom" than "ISPs can restrict or slow down content they don't like"?
Do ISP's do this now? :idunno:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Endorses Net Neutrality - Federal Control of the Internet and the Taking Down of the Open Source Revolution

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=31180

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signaled support for the Federal Communications Commission upcoming vote to make the internet a Title II public utility."

"Democrats have always been opposed to fundamental American rights like the Second Amendment, they are not overly fond of the First Amendment, the right to free speech against the government, either. By taking over and regulating the flow of free speech on the Internet, the greatest communication medium this world has ever seen, the government will be able to effectively squash the tide of truth that the main stream media has long since stopped reporting on."

"When asked directly by Re/Code’s Kara Swisher if she supported the FCC’s upcoming vote, she said she supported President Obama’s position on the issue.

“I would vote for net neutrality, because as I understand it, it’s Title II with a lot of changes within it in order to avoid the worst of the utility regulation,” she said. “It’s a foot in the door, it’s a value statement, I think the president is right to be upfront and out front on that.”"
Our system needs an Internet that will bring in needed revenue, plus we don't want the government running it.

Privatization allows the cost of doing business online to be increased whenever it needs to.

That's capitalism folks. We need to stand up for it.