Hillary Clinton meets with Urantia Foundation Leader

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton Fundraises With Leader Alien Religious Group

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/23/hillary-clinton-fundraises-leader-alien-religious-group/

Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton is attending a fundraiser Tuesday night with a leader of a New Age quasi-religious group interested in “planetary communications,” Breitbart News has learned.

Clinton is visiting Colorado Tuesday to speak at the Boulder Theater before joining supporters for a $2,700-a-head fundraiser at the Denver home of Mo Siegel, the founder of the herbal tea conglomerate Celestial Seasonings.

Siegel also happens to be a trustee of a religious group called the Urantia Foundation, which promotes the teachings of the revelatory spiritual tome The Urantia Book. He’s been on the board of three different Urantia groups. And he’s really into it.

The Urantia Book, published by the Chicago-based foundation in 1955, was allegedly “presented by celestial beings as a revelation to our planet, Urantia,” according to the foundation (“Urantia” is Earth).

The 2,000-page book is kind of like the Bible, except with more aliens. There’s a God, just like the Bible, but there’s also billion-year-old intelligent life in other galaxies. There’s still a Jesus of Nazareth, and he’s still a Son of God, but there’s also some other Sons of God wandering around in some of the other galaxies. The Urantia Book also throws out the original sin and atonement elements of the Bible.

In all likelihood, the book was written at least in part by Chicago doctor William Sadler in the 1920s and might have been based to some degree on the ravings of a lunatic patient.

Nevertheless, Siegel, who spent the late ’60s picking wild herbs in the Rocky Mountains, thinks it’s a planetary revelation.

Siegel spoke on the first day of the 2015 Urantia Conference just last month at Canada’s Bishop’s University. Speaking to a group of fellow Urantia enthusiasts, he lamented “our difficult times in the late ’80s and early ’90s” but joyfully shared “the best news of all” about his group’s “thousand-year project.”

“The world is heading to a new material destiny better than mankind has ever dreamed of having,” Siegel said.

“In 1955, two thousand ninety-seven pages of liberating truth arrived in the world with the first printing of the Urantia Revelation. This event signaled further restoration of planetary communications, perfectly timed for a world in transition. The revelators knew that we needed a new spiritual and cosmological vision,” Siegel continued before taking an apparent shot at the Bible.

“Urantians are people of the book, and we needed a new book to guide us over the next thousand years. We needed a new book, we got a new book, and that’s great news.”

“Simply put, the Supreme Being is on the move on Urantia… In 1958, we sold a meager three books. In 2014, we sold 20,000 books. It is in seventeen languages and moving to twenty.”

“This is a modern miracle,” Siegel said, holding up a copy of the book.

“We know the Urantia book has a lot of controversial truth,” Siegel conceded. “But the revelation is finding its way in the world for this thousand-year project.”

Siegel also announced the creation of a new program called the Revelation Bridge to recruit millenials to the Urantia cause.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
“Urantians are people of the book, and we needed a new book to guide us over the next thousand years. We needed a new book, we got a new book, and that’s great news.”

“Simply put, the Supreme Being is on the move on Urantia… In 1958, we sold a meager three books. In 2014, we sold 20,000 books. It is in seventeen languages and moving to twenty.”

“This is a modern miracle,” Siegel said, holding up a copy of the book.

“We know the Urantia book has a lot of controversial truth LIES,” Siegel conceded. “But the revelation is finding its way in the world for this thousand-year project.”

Siegel also announced the creation of a new program called the Revelation Bridge to recruit millenials to the Urantia cause.

So when did the 1000 year project begin ? 1955 ? They should be ashamed and they are accursed for changing the Bible and leading the ignorant away from Christ Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
URANTIA IS BALONEY .

Read your Bible and get EVERLASTING LIFE.

The Bible is composed of very young books of conflicting histories facts and human speculation. The Hebrew priest in Babylon rewrote their history and came up with the term "chosen people" for themselves. They think you are a Gentile dog, but because they have few friends, they will take any fool they can get.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
So when did the 1000 year project begin ? 1955 ? They should be ashamed and they are accursed for changing the Bible and leading the ignorant away from Christ Jesus.

That's what the Jews said about Jesus, and that's what the other religious pig heads said about every other prophet they rejected.

Anyway, I just posted this for the heck of it, I can't stand Hillary Clinton! There are many Left wingers who read the UB.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:doh:

I knew Hillary was missing her marbles.

:mock: Hillary

Caino

BANNED
Banned
:doh:

I knew Hillary was missing her marbles.

:mock: Hillary

They said the same thing about Jesus and the prophets.

"When His own people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, "He has lost His senses."

The "Right Wing" killed Jesus, it has always been the Right Wing that must be brought along kicking and screaming.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
We already know she communes with the dead, her husband confirmed it.

So this is not anything surprising - its still demons giving messages in the name of others, and she listens to them.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

So this is not anything surprising - its still demons giving messages in the name of others, and she listens to them.

Yes, the right wing Pharisees tried that trick to.

tomahuman

Is the Urantia Book for real?

Is the Urantia Book for real?

I know it is easy to lay waste to the new kid on the block but please consider that when Jesus came to our planet he was the new kid on the block and we know what unthinking humans did to him. Just because something is new and different doesn't automatically mean it is to be disregarded.
I have met Mo Seigel and he is one of the most loving, tolerant and generous persons you will ever hope to meet. He has chosen a path he finds of value for both himself and for the welfare of others. Is that so wrong, to believe in a cause greater than yourself?
Is there a reason some of you that post say things implying the Urantia Book is a replacement for the Bible, and therefore not good? I don't hear anyone saying that about the Koran or Websters dictionary or the latest cookbook. What is it about the UB that has one think it is an attack or affront to the Bible? If one finds a book useful and of value to them, should we not rejoice with them rather than disparage them?
I know everyone means well. And perhaps a little more demonstration of the Masters loving spirit would be a blessing here in this forum. No need to offend any of our brothers or sisters with statements based on little more that hearsay. If you want to discuss the UB on this forum I suggest you read paper 100 and let us know what you think. Then we can have a real conversation and some of the actual text of the book to refer to.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I know it is easy to lay waste to the new kid on the block but please consider that when Jesus came to our planet he was the new kid on the block and we know what unthinking humans did to him. Just because something is new and different doesn't automatically mean it is to be disregarded.
I have met Mo Seigel and he is one of the most loving, tolerant and generous persons you will ever hope to meet. He has chosen a path he finds of value for both himself and for the welfare of others. Is that so wrong, to believe in a cause greater than yourself?
Is there a reason some of you that post say things implying the Urantia Book is a replacement for the Bible, and therefore not good? I don't hear anyone saying that about the Koran or Websters dictionary or the latest cookbook. What is it about the UB that has one think it is an attack or affront to the Bible? If one finds a book useful and of value to them, should we not rejoice with them rather than disparage them?
I know everyone means well. And perhaps a little more demonstration of the Masters loving spirit would be a blessing here in this forum. No need to offend any of our brothers or sisters with statements based on little more that hearsay. If you want to discuss the UB on this forum I suggest you read paper 100 and let us know what you think. Then we can have a real conversation and some of the actual text of the book to refer to.

Hi Tomahuman, thanks for you post. This is a decidedly "right wing" forum, anything different is considered to be from Satan. Those of us who carry the 5th epochal message are confronted with all the same things Jesus faced as well as those who came before him. Once the political church at Rome set the cannon and established the churches authority the blockade was set. They think they are doing a service to God to reject the UB.

tomahuman

Yes, the Christian mindset tends toward conservatism but I know many open minded Christians that readily embrace new ideas that enhance their understanding of things spiritual. All religious persuasions have those that are fearful of the possible changes new information can bring. That is why Jesus was executed, because the leaders of the day feared what he could do to their power base. It take real courage to be a new adopter knowing that others that are not so quick to adapt will attack and try to belittle you.
In the end it is our faith in the creator that saves us, not our various beliefs about the how, when, where and what of the stories that attract us to our faith journey.
I do not take attacks personal, as I know everyone is trying to do what they see as right, and that is commendable. Perhaps all that is needed is less confrontation and more open minded discussion which will lead to a greater understanding of the topic at hand. We are all heading to the same place so why not enjoy the journey?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, the right wing Pharisees tried that trick to.

what is a trick? Her husband did confirm she communes with the dead and the bible says its a doctrine of demons to do such, its where we get islam from, where we get mormonism from, where we get urantia from - demons disgusing themselves as angels. Heres Bill confirming her communion with the "dead":

Bill Clinton admits Secretary of State Hillary Clinton talks to the Dead (Oct 23, 2012)

Hillary communes with the dead

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Ronald and Nancy Reagan did the same thing, so....